Ratings for Dr. Christopher Perez

All the staff is very attentive, caring, professional, and on point. I was feeling funny during my ultrasound and Gary took excellent care of me and was very proficient. He made feel super comfortable. Linda is also very helpful answering all questions and looking for options to make my experience better and more convenient, also Very nice and professional. And Dr. Perez is also very attentive and gives you his time to make sure you are satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Finally, a wonderful doctor who cares. He is very sincere, knowledgeable, and caring.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Great doctor! Always made me feel comfortable in the office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Very sharp and patient doctor, neat and clean office, nice staff. He explained all the details of my problem and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Christopher Perez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All the staff is very attentive, caring, professional, and on point. I was feeling funny during my ultrasound and Gary took excellent care of me and was very pr..."

September 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=875531'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

March 7, 2014