Ratings for Dr. Jerrold Zikman

I would say that Dr. Zikman is a great surgeon. During my Vasectomy (June 2013) he was making jokes, made me feel comfortable and kept me updated with his progress (because you are awake and can kinda feel things as they get pulled/snipped.... He told me he's done over 4000 which put my mind at ease. I'm a really squeamish and I can't imagine anyone else being so calm and setting me at ease and beleive me... I had no reservations on saying things like "oh sh*t... OMG!!!" etc... . The staff and Dr. Zikman were great when I was there and I was back to my normal self (no discomfort )3-4 weeks post surgery which was longer than the literature suggested. Maybe because I was lost in the hospital on my way back to the car... i went up some stairs which may have caused some extra damage preventing quick healing... I was def not able to go to work the next day or 2.. I was out of commission for a week! Anywhoo. he's great! I love being sterile! lolol!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Zikman is tremendously knowledgeable and very concerned for his patients. He is thorough, he is skilled in procedures required up to but no longer including surgery. As a retiree practicing Urology he is no longer in surgery, but will attempt if you require surgery to provide you with his best reccomendation. His treatment of me in very dire staits was superlatively exemplary.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr.Zikman an excellent Dr.in urologists. If he retires he will be truly missed by patients, he got me an appointment very quick.Hats off to a great doctor . Thanks a lot your patients kamal

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr.Zikman has an excellent bedside manner. He discovered conditions in me that were out of his scope.I would say he's Hamilton's sweethearts of urologists. If he retires he will be truly missed by patients,nurses and all who know him. Although he couldn't do my surgery, he sent me to someone who could and got me an appointment very quick.Hats off to a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Excellent surgeon. Cares about his patients. Helpful, jovial and kind. Willing to listen. A true gentleman.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

great surgeon - pleasant manner - does he really play Handel's Water music during surgery?

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007