Ratings for Dr. Andrew W. Halsdorfer

Have had several doctors in my 52 years and Dr. Halsdorfer is by far the best. Takes a no-nonsense approach to treatment and is very thorough. Makes going to the doctor a not-so-bad experience.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I have found Dr Halsdorfer to be very competent and thorough, there're are no "what ifs" or "let's wait and see", he's straight to the point. Bedside manner may seem harsh but it's more a matter of "let's get this taken care of" than coddling. Best doctor I've ever seen!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Halsdorfer is the best doctor I have ever had. My husband, my father, and I all go to him! I have been through many doctors, and he was the one I finally realized was the best one for me!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Very knowledgeable, really cares about patient and calls you at home with results. Fantastic DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Smart- and VERY careful. Has good grasp of how the ins works and the hoops you have to jump through. Does not like to prescribe meds. Often will seem very cold in his bedside manner. More of a call it like you see it type of guy. I like him, I have a long history with him and I like being in the buffalo medial group.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Absolutely thorough. Calls patients at home. The best family care doctor I have ever had

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Dr. Andrew W. Halsdorfer's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)