Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.

I had my mommy makeover surgery performed by Dr. Charles Messa and I am very pleased by the results. I was extremely impressed by his professionalism and honesty. He answered all my question before and after surgery. Dr. Charles Messa is an extremely talented, highly skillful plastic surgeon. In addition, his staff is just as professional, caring, and so detailed to making sure you are at ease every step of the way. It has been only three weeks since my procedure and I am amazed at how I already look. I would recommend Dr. Messa a million times over!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

From the first consultation to the post op check-ups Doctor Messa and his staff have completely exceeded my expectations. He came highly recommended but I didn't know he was going to be this dedicated and caring. I had a full lift and implant and although I am still healing, I can honestly say I am thrilled with the results so far. But the main reason I recommend Doctor Messa is because he genuinely cares about me as a patient and I feel as I am the only patient he has every single time I have visited him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Two weeks ago I underwent a breast augmentation procedure at Weston Cosmetic Surgery Center. From my initial consultation and throughout my post-operative visits, Dr. Messa always ensured that I felt comfortable, well-informed, and confident in his ability to meet my desired appearance. The nurses at the Surgery Center are extremely friendly and accommodating, as well. Now, two weeks following surgery, I am beyond happy with my results as Dr. Messa is a truly gifted surgeon and has exceeded every one of my expectations.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr Messa and his staff are terrific! From my first consultation through my follow up care they couldn't have been more pleasant and professional. I had a very bad experience with anesthesia with a minor procedure at another surgery center and I was terrified of it happening again. Dr Messa's and his surgical team took my concerns very seriously and did everything possible to calm my fears. I am very grateful for the personal care they gave me and my results are fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Had lipo 3 areas done less than 2 weeks ago I feel great, I'm healing so well barely any pain and I'm already wearing the sexy dresses and feeling so good about myself. My new body shape is amazing and I'm so happy I chose Dr Messa for my procedure Can't wait to see the final result of his work, I'm already feeling this body of my dreams come true.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

It's been about 5 months post surgery. Dr. Messa and staff made me feel comfortable and always answered my questions to ensure my concerns were addressed before and after surgery. You made it a very comfortable and a pleasing experience! Thank you for your time, professionalism, incredible knowledge and talent! Take care and Thank you Dr Messa !

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I had breast augmentation surgery done recently at Weston Cosmetic Surgery Center. From my very first visit at the office, I was made to feel welcome and comfortable both by the friendly competence of the staff and the pleasant environment of the office itself. Dr. Messa inspires extreme confidence with his wealth of knowledge and by his warm and friendly kindness. I am extremely satisfied with the care I received and with the results of my surgery. The staff is very informative and accommodating. The office is run very efficiently which instilled a great deal of confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Messa and staff as your plastic surgeon of choice.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Messa was amazing. I had breast implant revision and lift done. Recovery was quick and all his staff was extremely responsive and professional. I would recommend Dr. Messa to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Messa's expertise is matched by his wonderful demeanor with patients both before and after surgery. Within a short time on my initial consultation he made me feel as though I were part of his family, He has gifted hands and a personality to match. Truly one of the finest surgeons in his specialty. There aren't enough stars to rate him high enough. Sandra A.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I've been Dr's Messa patient since 2000 wow 16 years! and let me tell you he's the best plastic surgeon in town, great staff, very responsible anesthesiology, awesome facility and best of all wonderful Dr Messa :) i totally recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Messa is a dual Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has devoted his career to helping others through cosmetic plastic surgery. He is a dedicated physician whose greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the affect his work has on helping patients look and feel better. His warm and compassionate mannerism enables patients to feel more comfortable and secure as they experience the benefits of plastic surgery. Dr. Messa completed his undergraduate education at LaSalle University where he graduated magna cum laude, and was a scholar athlete and Rhodes Scholar nominee. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the prestigious Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. He subsequently completed general surgery training at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, receiving honors as an outstanding surgical resident and teacher. He then completed training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. Dr. Messa has attained dual Board Certification by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of many regional and national medical societies. His academic accolades also include numerous publications with national and international presentations in many areas of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• Spanish
  • Portuguese

• Pennsylvania State University Milton S Hershey Medical Center (Grad. 1989)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Neck lift
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Arm lift
  • Buttock lift
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy tuck
  • Laser resurfacing

• Expert Injector Certification 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Coral Springs/Parkland City News Reader’s Choice Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Dr. Messa achieved Chairman Status, one of Medicis’ most prestigious and elite awards 2013, 2014
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Readers of Our City Weston Magazine 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Nominated as one of the “10 Best” Plastic Surgeons for Florida for Patient Satisfaction by the American Institute of Plastic Surgeons – 2016
  • Top Miami Plastic Surgeons 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Patient’s Choice Award, rated and awarded by patients, Vitals.com 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2104, 2015, 2016

Healthnet