Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.

I've been Dr's Messa patient since 2000 wow 16 years! and let me tell you he's the best plastic surgeon in town, great staff, very responsible anesthesiology, awesome facility and best of all wonderful Dr Messa :) i totally recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Messa is extremely professional and truly talented. He performed my implant exchange (saline to silicone) and breast lift. He spent a lot of time with me prior to the surgery as I explained and showed pictures of my expected outcome. He was very understanding and his patience and calm demeanor are exemplary. He delivered exactly what my vision was for my surgical procedure and I couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Over the past 3 yrs I have interviewed many surgeons in the South FL area. I needed to exchange my 14 yr old saline implants due to rippling and pain from a pocket issue. I decided on Dr. Messa for his excellent bedside manner, listening skills and his proven results. I couldn't be happier. I look and feel amazing. The entire process was ideal. From my first call to the office until my 3 week follow-up. The staff is a true example of excellent customer service. They all made me feel more like friend than a patient and that to me was worth the wait. Thank you for exceeding my expectations. I absolutely and 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I was referred to Dr Messa by several friends who highly recommended him. I had a breast augmentation and a lift and I am extremely happy with my new breasts. He was very understanding and reassuring throughout my healing. I look amazing and I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I had a tummy tuck and liposuction by Dr Messa and he did an amazing job. My stomach is tight and flat and a have a beautifully shaped hip and waistline. He is a kind and gifted surgeon. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone considering abdominal contouring cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr Messa recently performed a breast augmentation and lift on me and I look and feel fantastic. From the first consultation to my recent postop visit, he has been wonderful and caring. I have the fullness and cleavage that I always wanted. He's a great surgeon and has an amazing staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I had a facelift and eyelid lift last month and I absolutely love the way I look. My recovery was much easier than I expected very little bruising or swelling. I look so natural and at least 10 years younger. Dr. Messa and his staff are wonderful. Dr Messa is a great surgeon and is always so kind and caring.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I had abdominalplasty May 5, 2016 with Dr. Charles Messa. I was extremely impressed with outcome of my surgery. My recovery was a healthy experience. I would highly recommend Dr Charles Messa to my friends and family.j

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I had a face-lift and eyelid surgery by Dr Messa one month ago. I look beautiful. He is an amazing doctor with the kindness and most compassionate bedside manner. One of a kind! Simply the best!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Messa recently did my liposuction procedure on my inner/ outer thighs, my knees and my banana roll. I heard/read amazing reviews prior to my procedure but he FAR surpassed any expectations I had. Dr Messa is an ARTIST with a genuinely warm bedside manner. From my first consultation, he and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable. I am now 3 weeks out and I look AMAZING! And the best part is my suture incisions are already 90% disappeared! 5 stars isn't enough for Dr Messa!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Messa is a dual Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has devoted his career to helping others through cosmetic plastic surgery. He is a dedicated physician whose greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the affect his work has on helping patients look and feel better. His warm and compassionate mannerism enables patients to feel more comfortable and secure as they experience the benefits of plastic surgery. Dr. Messa completed his undergraduate education at LaSalle University where he graduated magna cum laude, and was a scholar athlete and Rhodes Scholar nominee. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the prestigious Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. He subsequently completed general surgery training at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, receiving honors as an outstanding surgical resident and teacher. He then completed training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. Dr. Messa has attained dual Board Certification by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of many regional and national medical societies. His academic accolades also include numerous publications with national and international presentations in many areas of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• Spanish
  • Portuguese

• Pennsylvania State University Milton S Hershey Medical Center (Grad. 1989)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Neck lift
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Arm lift
  • Buttock lift
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy tuck
  • Laser resurfacing

• Expert Injector Certification 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Coral Springs/Parkland City News Reader’s Choice Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Dr. Messa achieved Chairman Status, one of Medicis’ most prestigious and elite awards 2013, 2014
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Readers of Our City Weston Magazine 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Nominated as one of the “10 Best” Plastic Surgeons for Florida for Patient Satisfaction by the American Institute of Plastic Surgeons – 2016
  • Top Miami Plastic Surgeons 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Patient’s Choice Award, rated and awarded by patients, Vitals.com 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2104, 2015, 2016