Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.

The results speak for themselves with Dr. Messa but before you even go through with your procedure you're made to feel welcome and heard. The office and surgical facility is second to none. His office staff is polite and extremely helpful. Afterwards the care and follow-up leaves nothing to be desired. If you're in the market for a great surgeon and a seamless experience, look no more.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Dr. Messa is truly the best of the best. I used him in 2009 for breast implants, they came out beautiful. However I have an autoimmune disorder and unfortunately having a foreign object in my body wasn't good for me personally. I went back to him this month to do a full en bloc capsulectomy (explant) of my implants with a lift. He is HIGHLY skilled in this procedure. He and his staff from beginning to end were beyond AMAZING. Dr. Messa has a wonderful, caring bedside manor. He takes his time with his patients, listens and is assuring. I AM SO HAPPY with my results. I cannot say enough about he and his team. He honestly has changed my life!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Messa. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and genuinely honest. He cares about his patients and is a wonderful surgeon. The staff at his office were very kind and they make you feel extremely comfortable. I had many friends refer me to Messa and I am so glad I made the choice to do a mastoplexy. I have had very speedy recovery so far and the scars are healing great.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

I believe Dr.Messa gave a new lease on life! I absolutely in love with my mastoplexy. The scars were barely visiable in 2 weeks! They are perfect!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

If you’re looking around for the best doctor possible - Dr. Messa is where you should go. I did tons of research looking at other surgeon’s reviews and their portfolios and none come close to Dr. Messa’s. He truly is magical and he’s also so incredibly warm and makes any worry you could possibly have disappear. I am only 2 weeks post op and I already love my results. My healing time was incredible: my wisdom tooth surgery was horrible in comparison. He’s worth every penny.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Messa is very nice, inspires confidence and tranquility, his team is excellent, his office is very clean, they are punctual, they always respond to your concerns ... I am very happy with the results. highly recommended...

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr. Messa changed my life. I saw his work years ago and I made a promise that I would go to him when I was ready. I have no regrets, 100% satisfied. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Messa gave me hope were I thought there was none. Him and his staff were amazingly humble, he is not only a plastic surgeon but an Artist you have to be when you are fixing and reconstructing something I lost hope on. He gave me back my dignity as a woman, I can look at myself in the mirror without crying. Him and his staff were so optimistic on my special situation and they listened to all my concerns and treated me like I mattered my situationed mattered. The procedure had minimal pain, facility is emaculatly clean, and nurses were kind and treated me with grace, I cannot say enough. I am forever grateful to him and I highly recommend him full hearted, him and his staff, my personal nurse Lilly, Me and my Husband Thank You from the bottom of our Hearts. God Bless You All!!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr. Messa is an incredibly talented doctor. His staff is kind, helpful and professional. On the day of surgery he and the anesthesiologist put my mind at ease. After the breast procedure I had minimal pain, minimal bruising and minimal swelling. In fact I was back to work within a week. I couldn’t be happier with the results. I would recommend Dr. Messa to anyone looking for the absolute best medical care and results.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

I was never one to take selfies or stare at myself in the mirror. Since my face lift with Dr. Messa, I can't stop looking at myself. I can't believe the new me. He is an amazing and skilled surgeon. I have to say he is also a miracle worker and a magician as I am fascinated with the unbelievable results. I look 15 years younger. He has given me a new lease on life. His office staff is very friendly, the nurses are very knowledgeable and understanding. I can only say that this is the best choice for anyone considering any kind of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Messa is calm, kind, gentle, and caring. He is patient. He answers every question and spends as much time with you as you need to feel comfortable. He looks at you, not through you. His pride in his work shows as he smiles when the bandages come off. I have gone from droopy and defeated to vibrant and alive! Look no further, he is the doctor you have been looking for!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Messa is a dual Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has devoted his career to helping others through cosmetic plastic surgery. He is a dedicated physician whose greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the affect his work has on helping patients look and feel better. His warm and compassionate mannerism enables patients to feel more comfortable and secure as they experience the benefits of plastic surgery. Dr. Messa completed his undergraduate education at LaSalle University where he graduated magna cum laude, and was a scholar athlete and Rhodes Scholar nominee. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the prestigious Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. He subsequently completed general surgery training at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, receiving honors as an outstanding surgical resident and teacher. He then completed training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. Dr. Messa has attained dual Board Certification by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of many regional and national medical societies. His academic accolades also include numerous publications with national and international presentations in many areas of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• Spanish
  • Portuguese

• Pennsylvania State University Milton S Hershey Medical Center (Grad. 1989)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Neck lift
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Arm lift
  • Brazilian Butt Lift
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Laser resurfacing

• Expert Injector Certification 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Coral Springs/Parkland City News Reader’s Choice Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Dr. Messa achieved Chairman Status, one of Medicis’ most prestigious and elite awards 2013, 2014
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Readers of Our City Weston Magazine 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Nominated as one of the “10 Best” Plastic Surgeons for Florida for Patient Satisfaction by the American Institute of Plastic Surgeons – 2016
  • Top Miami Plastic Surgeons 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Patient’s Choice Award, rated and awarded by patients, Vitals.com 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2104, 2015, 2016