Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.

The staff and Dr. Messa are truly caring when it come to your time with them. Willing to work with you when it comes to appointments. I have recommended Dr. Messa to friends and all who have gone to him , were truly satisfied with their outcome.. Dr. Messa truly listens to what the patient has to say and understands the patient.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

So gentle and caring, a beside manner like no other doctor I've been to. Thank you Dr. Messa, I'm so happy I chose you as my surgeon for this most important decision to feel better about myself. You are the best!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Wonderful doctor, excellent results! Dr. Messa and his staff make you feel comfortable . I could not be happier with my experience or the outcome

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Best, most talented plastic surgeon. I couldn't be happier with my new look! Beautiful office, amazing staff, no wait times, overall wonderful experience. Thanks Dr. Messa!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I went to Dr Messa because my chest was very uneven. I use to have to wear a bombshell bra from Victoria secrete to even feel comfortable in anything i wore. After i met for my consultation my mind was made up with no doubts! I went in for my surgery and it was super easy. Dr Messa and the staff was super friendly. They all answered every question and every concern i had. he is hands down the best DR!!!!!! i couldnt be happier!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Excellent doctor he truly is a wonderful surgeon. He has been very helpful and great to me as a patient. I love my breast augmentation. I was very self-conscious about my old B size cup before, now I'm a full C cup. My recovery is going great and will continue to be great because of my efforts and the great care that I receive from Dr. Messa and his staff. I want every woman to experience Dr. Messa's blessed talent.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I recently had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Messa. From the moment I first contacted his office, I was treated with the upmost respect and politeness by his staff. They were friendly, knowledgable and were very flexible in accomodating me with my scheduling needs. I communicated closely with Diana who was a delight to work with. Surgery was completed and I opted to stay the night at the clinic. My overnight stay was very comforting and nurse made sure that I had everything I needed. It is a great service that the clinic offers to their patients. Recovery time was faster than I expected. Dr. Messa was the most professional, knowledgeable, and caring doctor. After reading reviews, prior to our first appointment, Dr. Messa was everything I expected and more. He was able to answer all my questions without hesitation prior and post surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Messa based on the experience I had at his excellent practice. Once you meet him you won’t want anyone else preforming your surgery but him. Dr. Messa you’re #1!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Amazing surgeon and equally amazing experience. The staff is extremely friendly and personable and the results from my breast augmentation and rhinoplasty were phenomenal!It's been a month and I do not feel any pain and experienced no bruising around my nose.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Best doctor ever!!! Such an amazing experience. Staff was so welcoming and environment vey inviting. Everyone was professional. My results were beautiful all thanks to Dr. Messa. Finally feel confident again!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Messa did a breast uplift for me and exchanged my old implants for new ones. he has done beautiful work for me. In choosing a plastic surgeon, the essential qualities to seek are skill, education, experience, and professional society membership. Dr. Messa aptly fulfills these items. His talent is evident in his surgical technique and in the patient photos. His CV is impeccable. He is friendly, yet professional. His office and operating facility are clean and beautiful. His nurses and staff are wonderful and helpful. The valuations of his work are all top-rated by his patients. I wholeheartedly add mine.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Messa is a dual Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has devoted his career to helping others through cosmetic plastic surgery. He is a dedicated physician whose greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the affect his work has on helping patients look and feel better. His warm and compassionate mannerism enables patients to feel more comfortable and secure as they experience the benefits of plastic surgery. Dr. Messa completed his undergraduate education at LaSalle University where he graduated magna cum laude, and was a scholar athlete and Rhodes Scholar nominee. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the prestigious Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. He subsequently completed general surgery training at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, receiving honors as an outstanding surgical resident and teacher. He then completed training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. Dr. Messa has attained dual Board Certification by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of many regional and national medical societies. His academic accolades also include numerous publications with national and international presentations in many areas of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• Spanish
  • Portuguese

• Pennsylvania State University Milton S Hershey Medical Center (Grad. 1989)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Neck lift
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Arm lift
  • Buttock lift
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy tuck
  • Laser resurfacing

• Expert Injector Certification 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Coral Springs/Parkland City News Reader’s Choice Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Dr. Messa achieved Chairman Status, one of Medicis’ most prestigious and elite awards 2013, 2014
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Readers of Our City Weston Magazine 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Nominated as one of the “10 Best” Plastic Surgeons for Florida for Patient Satisfaction by the American Institute of Plastic Surgeons – 2016
  • Top Miami Plastic Surgeons 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Patient’s Choice Award, rated and awarded by patients, Vitals.com 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2104, 2015, 2016