Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.

I’ll try to make this short and simple… Why did I wait so long!!!? Best Decision Ever! The removal of my excess skin from my weight loss (aka Skin T-Shirt) was looong overdue. I searched for doctors for months and always went back to Dr. Charles Messa, no one could compare. I was extremely nervous, but the Doctor and Staff made me feel at ease. From consultation to post-op, every visit was a breeze. Surgery day was BEYOND my expectations, I opted to stay at the clinic overnight and it was Great. Dr. Messa is the sweetest, extremely professional, and is wonderful at what he those. His staff – Diana, Michelle, and Lilly to name a few, and especially Stephanie who was my overnight nurse post-surgery… are Exceptional. ALL his staff members are friendly, professional, extremely caring, and attentive to your every need. I wouldn’t expect anything less, as Dr. Messa embodies all those qualities and more. I’m currently just over 5weeks post-op and I’m VERY pleased with the results, granted I’m still little swollen and scars aren’t completely healed - I can’t wait to see the FINAL results within the upcoming months. I’ve been recovering very well, and anxious for the future… I want to thank Dr. Charles Messa and his staff at Weston Cosmetic Surgery Center for the wonderful work they do, they’ll forever be a part of a huge life changing experience in my life. Thank You Sooo Much!!! Evelyn Rodriguez

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I went to Dr Messa because all my friends have had their breasts done by him. I'm 1 month post after my breast aug and lift and I love my new breasts, they are perfect. I couldn't be happier. He is not only a great surgeon but, an artist! I highly recommend Dr Messa to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Just had my surgery almost two weeks ago two replace saline breast implants done 11 years ago. Also had a Labiaplasty done something i wanted to do for a few years now. Dr messa was amazing and very professional and so was his staff! I have new silicone implants now and they feel great and look great! thank you dr messa hopefully u still around in 20 years if i have to come for anything else

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Messa is fantastic! Went to him twice and recommend him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I am a 54 year old female who never had any type of surgery, and one of the most OCD and skepitical persons in the world! I judged people who did plastic surgery and thought they were insecure and conceited. I spoke to many people in and out of my circle who raved about their plastic surgeons. I also did extensive research for two (2) years on my own, before I decided and met with Dr. Messa. He did my upper and lower lids, fat injection on my "number 11", and lipo of the stomach area ALL at the same time! I look and feel AMAZING!!! I am truly happy with the results of ALL the areas, and so much more confident! My stomach looks like I had a 'tummy tuck,' my eyes and number 11 give me such a youthful look. The tired frown and angry look have disappeared. It's a relief and an absolute pleasure when I wake up in the morning and look at myself in the mirror. I feel energized and renewed (truly). Dr. Messa and his staff were terrific and extremely supportive during the entire process. It's unbelievable that the tweaks to my physical self has ignited such tweaks to my mental self as well! HUGE THANK YOU, Dr. Messa and members of his staff!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Messa for many years. I moved to Washington D.C. a couple of years ago, when I decided to do my facelift I knew I would not trust anyone except Dr. Messa! The first week was rough after surgery, no pain just uncomfortable, second week it confirmed why I traveled to Florida for such a sensitive procedure. Traveled back to DC and back to work two weeks later and everyone comments...."You needed a vacation cause you look so refreshed" HE'S THE BEST! So is his STAFF

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Messa is absolutely wonderful. I had my breast implants replaced and not only was Messa there from start to finish so was the staff. He's truly the BEST and I must say my BREAST are perfect 👌🏻

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I had a raptured breast implant and even so his consultation appointments were 3 months out, I was quickly accommodated. Dr. Messa replaced both implants and gave me a breast lift approx. 6 weeks ago. I was out of work for 1 week and have healed very nicely since the surgery. I am very happy with the results and highly recommend Dr. Messa. His office staff is super nice and accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Doctor and Staff are extremely professional, attentive, comforting, and knowledgeable. They prepare you with information from vitamins to follow-u[ visits up to 12 weeks. The approach to care is health-based and vitamins and supplements are recommended to assist your body in the healing process. The entire experience from the consultation to post-op was so uncomplicated I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I love Dr. Messa and his staff. Everyone is so nice and willing to help/answer any quesrions. My surgery was a success. I absolutely love the results. Dr. Messa is very sweet and professional. I definitely recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Messa is a dual Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has devoted his career to helping others through cosmetic plastic surgery. He is a dedicated physician whose greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the affect his work has on helping patients look and feel better. His warm and compassionate mannerism enables patients to feel more comfortable and secure as they experience the benefits of plastic surgery. Dr. Messa completed his undergraduate education at LaSalle University where he graduated magna cum laude, and was a scholar athlete and Rhodes Scholar nominee. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the prestigious Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. He subsequently completed general surgery training at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, receiving honors as an outstanding surgical resident and teacher. He then completed training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. Dr. Messa has attained dual Board Certification by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of many regional and national medical societies. His academic accolades also include numerous publications with national and international presentations in many areas of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• Spanish
  • Portuguese

• Pennsylvania State University Milton S Hershey Medical Center (Grad. 1989)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Neck lift
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Arm lift
  • Buttock lift
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy tuck
  • Laser resurfacing

• Expert Injector Certification 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Coral Springs/Parkland City News Reader’s Choice Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Dr. Messa achieved Chairman Status, one of Medicis’ most prestigious and elite awards 2013, 2014
  • Best Plastic Surgeon, Readers of Our City Weston Magazine 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Nominated as one of the “10 Best” Plastic Surgeons for Florida for Patient Satisfaction by the American Institute of Plastic Surgeons – 2016
  • Top Miami Plastic Surgeons 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
  • Patient’s Choice Award, rated and awarded by patients, Vitals.com 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2104, 2015, 2016