Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Dr. Messa recently did my liposuction procedure on my inner/ outer thighs, my knees and my banana roll. I heard/read amazing reviews prior to my procedure but he FAR surpassed any expectations I had. Dr Messa is an ARTIST with a genuinely warm bedside manner. From my first consultation, he and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable. I am now 3 weeks out and I look AMAZING! And the best part is my suture incisions are already 90% disappeared! 5 stars isn't enough for Dr Messa!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I had a breast reduction a little less than a month ago and am very happy with the results. Dr. Messa is a highly skilled and competent surgeon. He will also spend as much time with you as needed to answer any of your questions and address your concerns. His staff is also wonderful. They are courteous, helpful, and professional.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Messa by a close family friend and actually know many people who have gone to him prior to my surgery. I had heard so many positive things about Dr. Messa, that he is the only doctor. Dr. Messa and his staff are so attentive and so caring, they made me feel so comfortable from the very first visit. It is clear that everyone working there is very passionate about what they do, it truly reflects on the work and the treatment of the patients. I got Breast Augmentation a little less than a month ago and I am so happy with my results, such a gifted surgeon. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I was referred to Charles A. Messa, III by a family member. She told me that Dr. Messa was an excellent doctor and she knew several people that engaged his services before her, and they were all very happy with the results. I do realize that Dr. Messa may cost more than the average cosmetic surgeon, but he is not an average cosmetic surgeon. He is an extraordinarily gifted artist and he is worth every penny. As they say, “you get what you pay for”. I never felt scared and I always had the utmost faith in Dr. Messa’s ability. He is charming and has a fantastic bedside manner and he remembers his patients. He has a twinkle in his eye, and that shows me he loves what he does. You are never a faceless number to Dr. Messa. He takes a great deal of pride in his work and he tells you if you are not happy with the results, he will re-do them. I was offered some plastic surgery at half the price that Dr. Messa charges, but I will not go anywhere else but Dr. Messa. I intend to have more cosmetic surgery and Dr. Messa will be the only one I will allow to perform it. Dr. Messa’s staff is outstanding! They are caring, attentive and kind. I stayed overnight after my surgery and I was so well taken care of. Thank you Dr. Messa and your wonderful staff!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

My primary care physician recommended Dr. Charles Messa to me for my breast augmentation and liposuction. I had surgery 3 weeks ago and I am so happy!!! I love my breasts and my new body. He is amazing. Wonderful bedside manner and excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s response
We are glad you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for the review and the kind words.

Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr Messa was recommended to me by many of my friends. I had a breast augmentation and liposuction with him 2 months ago and I absolutely love the way I look. He is truly a gifted surgeon and wonderful doctor. What an amazing facility and staff! I highly recommend him over all other plastic surgeons he's the best.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I choose Dr Messa over all the other plastic surgeons in the area because I felt the most comfortable with him. He was kind, caring and very understanding. I had a great augmentation and tummy tuck and I absolutely love my results. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect body. He's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

If you want beautiful breasts and an amazing body go to Dr Messa! He is truly a miracle worker. I love my new body and highly recommend Dr Messa!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr Messa and his staff are amazing. He was so kind and caring from my first consultation to my last postop visit. I one my new body! I feel better and look beautiful. Thanks Dr Messa, I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr Messa is an artist. I am eternally grateful to Dr Messa for making me feel beautiful again. He is the best plastic surgeon around.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Messa is a dual Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has devoted his career to helping others through cosmetic plastic surgery. He is a dedicated physician whose greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the affect his work has on helping patients look and feel better. His warm and compassionate mannerism enables patients to feel more comfortable and secure as they experience the benefits of plastic surgery. Dr. Messa completed his undergraduate education at LaSalle University where he graduated magna cum laude, and was a scholar athlete and Rhodes Scholar nominee. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the prestigious Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. He subsequently completed general surgery training at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, receiving honors as an outstanding surgical resident and teacher. He then completed training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. Dr. Messa has attained dual Board Certification by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of many regional and national medical societies. His academic accolades also include numerous publications with national and international presentations in many areas of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• Spanish
  • Portuguese

• Pennsylvania State University Milton S Hershey Medical Center (Grad. 1989)