Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Gilmore

This pain clinic is a bad place ! Gilmore puts on a laid back look while you explain how bad the pain really is .he then does what the hell ever he has congeried up in his head, you are treated like a junkie talked down too. There is no compassion from doctors , the P.A. 's are a group of very young grads that look at you like you have a third eye when you tell them the pain is bad , not sleeping ect.EXPECT TO BE TREATED LIKE A STREET JUNKIE AT THIS PLACE , FIND HELP SOMEWHERE ELSE .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

First visit.he was very laid back seemed very interested to help. Gave me a medical action to take with no explanation of what it was. Well I found out the hard way when I called the next day asking why the pain med was working and I was in severe pain. This was my first taste of being treated like a junkie,was told medicine takes 5-7 days to work! And No breakthrough meds were given. I was berated on the phone.my next appt with a PA that was entirely unprofessional.I left humiliated,embarrassed,and in tears. Th next time I saw Dr Gilmore he was arrogantly condescending,and very antagonistic. Telling me I shouldn't be in pain, saying I was just depressed. Spoke down to me as if I were trash. I would NEVER REFER ANYONE HERE. The PA's were just as bad. Being a healthcare professional myself I am disgusted with their standard of care an treatment of patients!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I would rather live with the pain than let this dr. do my surgery. I saw him 1 time in a whole year and he acted like is was a problem to talk to me. He pretty much called me a liar and told me we would do surgery on his time not mine. If I were u I would go somewhere u and ur doctor are one on one not Carolina pain instutite.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

DR GILMORE I FIND TO BE QUITE MOODY I SEEN BOTH COMMENTS ONE GOOD ONE BAD. I SAY HE IS LIKE DR JECKYLL AND HYDE ONE VISIT HE IS GREAT LISTENER NEXT TIME HE LACKS COMPASSION AND CONCERN OVEALL KNOWLEDGABLE DR. BUT DOES LACK CONCERN OVER HOW THE PATIENT PAIN LEVELS ARE AT TIME ESPECIALLY IF LIKE ME HAVE FAILED TO GET RELIEF FROM HIS "NORMAL" REGIMENS. WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND CAN'T HELP IT IS MEDS OR PROCEDURE DIDN'T WORK FOR OUR PAIN. NEEDS TO BE MORE OPEN MINDED.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr.Gilmore doesn't really seem to care if his patient is in pain. He can be uncaring and almost cruel. Look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Great doctor. He recently did a spinal cord stimulator implant on my son for chronic, severe knee pain (both knees) and lower back. Procedure was wildly sucessful. Even thou my son still has some restrictions, he is able to more fully enjoy his life again without incap[acitating pain. Best of all, his pain is under control without the use of narcotics. Dr. Gilmore has great people skills and is a very good listener which helps when a person is suffering from chronic pain.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Christopher A. Gilmore's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Illinois