Ratings for Dr. Joseph T. Palermo

I have been seeing Dr. Palermo for nearly 10 years and have always had excellent care. He is very down to earth and shows genuine concern for my health issues. He also makes excellent recommendations for effective alternative treatments before prescribing drugs. I've always been seen right at my scheduled time and the staff have always treated me well.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Knows nothing about fibromyalgia or thyroid hormone resistance. Does not listen to the patient. Prefers to use old pharmaceutical company propaganda instead of newer science based protocols. Does not believe in the importance of vitamins. Pays more attention to ink blots on paper then to the patients concerns.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Although Dr Palermo has a nice personality,he doesn't spend enough time with his patients. It is really hard to get an appointment with him in the afternoon. I've going to him for over 5 years and I've just wasted my time. His front desk staff are unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr Joseph Palermo and his staff are very knowledgeable and efficient. ARNP Susan Stone and Melinda Kloefer are supportive and very understanding of my wife's situation with Multiple Scherosis. We highly recommend this doctor and Fifth Avenue Internal Medicine in Seattle.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

He takes care of my diabetes and lungs, and can also manipulate my back!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Joseph T. Palermo's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1975)