Ratings for Dr. Nicholas J. Kohlerman

This practice has changed a lot since Dr. Kohlerman retired; and not for the good..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Kohlerman is an amazing doctor. He is detailed and skilled. Also very caring. He always makes sure I understand my medical issue with detailed explanations that I can clearly understand. He is wonderful. I am so comfortable with him and thankful that I found such a great doctor who listens to my concerns and takes action. I can't imagine having to go to a different doctor and if my insurance ever changes I will be paying out of pocket for this doctor. Polly Stottlemire Westminster, Maryland 21157

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Never rushes, always answers all questions, always cheerful

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Kohlerman is excellent. He is confident and patient. He never overbooks himself. That's why he is never in a hurry. At most, there is only one other patient waiting in the waiting room. The only bad thing is that the phone line is pretty busy and sometimes it could be a long wait to get a returned call from his staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Kohlerman for years. Aside from the fact that the office keeps very short hours and he is a single practitioner, I have never been unable to reach him in an emergency. He is a common sense doc with a dry sense of humor and has been terrific for both my husband and myself. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Limited hours and availability. Takes the time to discuss problems, but sometimes jumps to conclusions without asking enough questions.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Nicholas J. Kohlerman's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Health Net