Ratings for Dr. Paul Eisenbarth

Was our family doctor for some time...delivered my kids. He was compassionate and understanding and always took the time to listen.He treated you as a person, not a number or case file, with respect and dignity.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

It is with sadness that Dr. Eisenbarth has passed away on March 2nd, 2011. Great doctor. Removed staples from my stomach after I had major surgery. Condolensces to the family.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Have had Dr. Eisenbarth in Hanover emerg. I found him efficent and I was satisfied with the care I received.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Best doctor i have ever had! I don't care what anybody else thinks. Extremely helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr.Eisenbarth is a very thorough, caring and knowledgeable Dr. who once saved my life through his early diagnoses of diverticulisis when 2 days prior my family Dr. dismissed it as a tummy ache. According to the surgeon who cared for me, another 12 to 24 hours and I would have been history. Dr. Eisenbarth doesn't make snap dianoses. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

I fell down the stairs back in August /08 and had a terrible ankle injury. I had heard a snapping noise and was sure that I had fractured my ankle. I initially treated my ankle on my own; however, after 5 days, I finally sought medical advice. I ended up seeing Dr. Eisenbarth in Emerg. in the Hanover Hospital. He did not seem too concerned about my ankle, however, he had an xray done. Upon reading the xray, he informed me that I had an ankle sprain and a partially torn ligament. He pointed to the ligament on my foot. Since then, I have been informed that this cannot even be seen on an xray. Further, I have been in continuous pain since then; the swelling has continued; and further, an MRI has indicated that I have a displaced fracture. Why wasn't this fracture seen in the initial xray? I am still in so much pain. I can no longer jog like I used to. Dr. Eisenbarth should have at least put my ankle in an air brace/cast. I wish I had never seen this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Old school Dr who needs to update his knowledge. Suggested my year old daughter developed colic, and shipped us out. Had second opinion of course, and was ear infection. Needs to be more attentive and hands on. Nice enough, but wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

i saw him in emerge and he never even touched me! told me i was fine and had nothing to worry about! not very caring at all!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Only have seen him in emergency at the hospital. He has always been great. Besides my own family doctor, I always like to get Dr. Eisenbarth when at emerg.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

Went to the emerg department the other day. He was the doctor on. He was very genuinely concerned and asked me a lot of questions. Gave me a lot of suggestions. This normally never happens there. They make you wait forever, however, this was not the case this time. What a relief it was to have him on this day. He knows what he is doing and I truthfully rely on his experience. I hope that he stays in the emerg department since I feel that they still need good doctors there in the event of an emergency.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007