Ratings for Dr. Vicki J. Lyons

The only negatives of this are wait times. It didn't bother me to wait, especially after i met her. Not only did she help with allergies and asthma, but knows many things in the entire human body. She helped with my thyroid and things that my ENT didn't catch we're caught by her. She is a true doctor, one of the few I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I had to wait over an hour in the room before she came in for my first visit. Second follow-up visit I had to wait 35 minutes before she came in. I almost walked out. She has her nurses do most of the work and barely spent any time with me. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

We had another Dr for years, he was professional, but uncaring. We swithed to Dr Lyons over a year ago and will never go back, she and her staff are wonderful

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr Lyons is very informative. I had gone to another doctor before Dr Lyons and he did not help. She help me understand both my allergies and asthma. She and her staff are very helpful, friendly. Dr Lyons was referred to me by a family member and I would recommend Dr Lyons to anyone who has allergies and asthma.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

She helped me tremendously with my allergies and asthma I would highly recommend her to anyone suffering problems with allergies or asthma.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Vicki J. Lyons's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1989)