Ratings for Dr. Ahmad S. Jalloul

It's a shame. I really liked the doctors and the office staff too. Tragically, they lied to me about billing and costs. Get it in writing if they talk about co-pays and prices. Here is my story: I went to this specialist and paid my $40 co-pay. They said I needed a breathing analysis--but the person that does it was on vacation--so I needed to come back. I asked 2 times. "will I have to pay a co-pay"--they said no (my wife was there and heard this too). They said it was a continuation of the visit. Not my fault the person was on vacation. When I went to the breathing analysis, I asked again about a co-pay--they said no. Three times told no co-pay. I get a bill for the co-pay a month later. The same person that said no co-pay changed her story. I think in was a classic case of "cover your butt". She lied to me and the doctors said I needed to co-pay. AVOID! THERE ARE OTHER DOCTORS OUT THERE. Lost me as a patient over $40--pitiful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017