Ratings for Dr. Susan P. Raschal

Dr. Raschal has taken excellent care of my two sons. She talks to them directly and helps them understand their allergies and how to care for themselves. This makes home care much easier!! She is compassionate and is easy to connect with. She has the highest credentials of any allergist in Chattanooga (yes, my husband and are are in the medical field and have done our research)!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

A very smart physician. Dr. Raschal takes the time to listen and accurately diagnose. She made the difference in accurately diagnosing the cause of my son's illness.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Awesome DR, very thorough medical knowledge supported by a great staff

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Dr. Raschal is the BEST doctor that I have been to in years. She really cares about her patients and takes time to explain diagnosis and her recommended treatment plan. I feel very confident in her knowledge and abilities.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Rachel has been the best Dr. I have had in years. I appreciated her genuine patience and kindness. The staff was equally wonderful and very kind. It is a pleasure and a blessing to have a total package meeting your needs.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I love Dr. Raschal's new practice on 1350 Mackey Branch Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37421. It's only about 1/2 mile from her previous location. Her office staff was wonderful. I felt I got the attention I needed. I am very pleased!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Susan P. Raschal's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal