Ratings for Dr. Timothy M. Dunlevy

Dr. Dunlevy is thorough and professional. I have a history of ENT problems - have had polyps removed from my sinus cavity three times over the last 35 years. I trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Great doctor and great staff. I made the mistake of going to Dr. Espinola first, which was a big mistake. Glad I found Dr. Dunlevy.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Dunlevy was very kind, patient and knowlegable. I took my 19 year old son who has autism to him and he was excellent with him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

One stop shopping for allergy, hearing and hearing aids. Dr. Dunlevy and his staff have made a difference in my elderly fathers life. Making a difference in the quality of his life and those around him. They are here to stay and we are staying away from the store front "hearing specialist" who seem to sell hearing devices that don't stay charged, fit or work well. Needless to say - Dr. Dunlevy cleared wax out of ears, examined and his audiologist truly testing hearing. Going through allergy test now we're in Florida. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Outstanding doctor and surgeon....completely satisfied!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

dr dunlevy and his staff was great, great service and very knowlegeable

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Timothy M. Dunlevy's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)