Dr. Eliana Cohen

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eliana Cohen

Dr. Cohen has helped me in ways I'm so grateful for. I've seen one psychologist in my past, and I felt it barely did anything for me. I quickly stopped visiting them because I felt it was a waste of money. Dr.Cohen introduced me to a new method of therapy that has done wonders for me. I went to her with a generalized anxiety disorder, and within three months, I feel like i can almost entirely rely on myself to get me out of my problems through the tools shes provided me with. Worth the money. Worth the hard work.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Cohen is absolutely excellent. So happy I came across her. She is able to get straight to the root cause and address it bang on. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr Cohen was the 2nd therapist I'd seen in the past 6 months and there was really no comparison. She listens, directs and engages the conversation to the point of small epiphanies in virtually every session so that I leave feeling stronger and ready to deal with the issues at hand. Expensive - sure - but worth it. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Highly knowledgeable, very approachable, incredibly effective!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

I felt an indefinite mind shift from the wheel of awareness

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr Cohen sessions are as hard hitting as you'll let them be, and that is refreshing. My time was focused on career opportunities, while identifying, relating, and providing solutions to underlying issues. It has been extremely helpful and I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Cohen is very insightful and knowledgeable. After one session, I know I have found the right therapist to guide me do the work I need to be happier and feel more content and satisfied with my life. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I must confess I was a bit discouraged by all the reviews I read here and was preparing myself for a rather mediocre experience. I was also concerned about the price, but since I was in need of a rather urgent advice and my insurance was expiring, I thought I would give Dr. Cohen a try; besides she's right in downtown core close to my office - a 5 minute walk. The first 10 minutes I thought the conversation was pretty formal, cold and heartless and that there was no connection and no particular insight. I was even thinking about other psychologists I would see in the next few weeks, but very slowly I was opening up as Dr. Cohen was challenging my thought processes and digging deeper to get to the core of my issue... What I've learned is if you are used to seeing a psychologist who simply tells you what you want to hear but the problems are never resolved in your head - she may not be the right person for you. She will really rock your boat but will guide you to the decision that YOU will be most comfortable with on a deep subconscious level, all noise aside. She is very intelligent, knowledgeable and her questions really force you to think. I've seen a lot of therapists, and Dr. Cohen is indeed probably one of the most expensive psychologists in the city, but she really helps and she really knows her stuff - in the end, you get what you pay for...

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Cohen is such a rarity in her field. It was just a few meetings in 2013, when I knew that that there was something special about her. When my PPD had relapsed after my fourth child in 2015, I couldn’t stop thinking about wanting to see Dr. Cohen again. I had tried to look into others, hoping that I could save some money. But there was no one like her. No one who was as sympathetic and attentive, and yet so direct and knowledgeable. In 2017, we met again. With just the first session, she was able to pin-point what I needed to work on and was open and honest about what I’d have to do. We had just 5 sessions and it was the best decision I’ve ever made for myself and for my family. With her new approach, I was even more blown away by the cutting-edge knowledge she shared with me about mindfulness and brain mastery. Through our discussions I became more self-aware, more self-compassionate, and learned to appreciate my true self. She also gave me the tools I’d need to be better understand my behavior and emotions. She genuinely cared about me and, even with all of her experience and awards, was so down to earth and easy to open up to. Dr. Cohen is a true authority in her field with information and advice of such high value. She is well worth the time and expense. If you are looking to better yourself in any way, Dr. Cohen can change your life, the way she is changing mine. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Cohen's new practice and her focus on well-being and enhancing performance helped every aspect of my work, I got a promotion, stopped my fear of failure and started taking real risks that have paid off in a big way. It also improved my personal relationships because I have bee so much more confident. I highly recommend her for any relationship or work/ performance problem. She is very sophisticated and intellectual thinker.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017