Ratings for Eliana Cohen

The most expensive and disrespectful therapist I have ever seen. Always late, not impartial . She more than not took my lying cheating husband’s side over mine and gave little good advice. $10,000 in the hole and nothing to show for it. I bet she’ll find a way of deleting this post . I, glad others seemed to have had a better outcome but when I was fighting for my life, she had nothing to offer.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Eliana is a great psychologist. I was going through a period of big change in various areas of my life with a lot of emotion and she helped me immensely through the transition. This was my first time in therapy and I was very impressed. She was very empathetic and provided relevant scientific insight and perspective. We covered a wide range of subjects (relationships, anxiety, self love, etc) and I thought she offered amazing expertise. She provided me with useful tools to use going forward in the next stage of my life. Thank you Eliana!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. Cohen is a brilliant psychologist. At first, she may seem slightly intimidating, but through my sessions, I was able to open up to her without the feeling of being judged and felt like I could really trust her with my issues. She was logical but empathetic, and was a strong voice of reasoning for when I felt too overwhelmed with my emotions. She is extremely clever, takes time to comprehend and is always respectful of how I am feeling. Additionally, she has a great sense of humour and we were able to connect on a personal level. She really helped me through one of the most difficult periods of my life and I am endlessly grateful for her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Dr. Cohen is extremely insightful and knowledgeable. I went to her with what I thought was a simple problem and have gained a whole new understanding about myself and have opened up a whole new door for growth through working with her. I can't express enough how grateful I am for her services. From my first session I already felt so comfortable around her. I never feel judged in her presence and always leave a session feeling ready to tackle what I'm dealing with. The quality of her sessions massively outweighs any financial or punctuality concerns that you could have. Couldn't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I saw Dr. Cohen a few times while battling an onset of mental health issues that started to affect my daily life. It is safe to say that Dr. Cohen not only showed me the light at the end of the tunnel, she WAS my light at the end that brought me out of my own head and continues to do so. With a plethora of psychological knowledge, she approaches her patients in a warm, comfortable and casual manner which actually makes you feel like you are talking to a really close friend instead of a professional. She listens to everything you have to say without even an inkling of judgement and offers practical and really helpful ways to dissect and be aware of how you are feeling. I think what I took away most from our sessions is the fact that she made me feel like my feelings and emotions, no matter how irrational they may be, are valid, and worthy of listening to, instead of repressing them. I have left each and every session with a sense of immense peace and a lot to think about at the same time. She continues to teach me how to embrace exactly who I am with a lot more confidence and pride than I have ever had in my life. I am so grateful! Also, her office has the best view of the city, so stepping into each session is a lovely aesthetic treat! And a special mention should go to Alex, at the reception. She is an absolute star! :)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I had a great experience with Dr. Cohen. She is honest and very helpful. Its hard to find the truly good doctors out there and she is one of them :) & her view from her office is beautiful.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Cohen has a non-judgemental and reassuring presence that could put anyone at ease. Though her knowledge of the science of psychology is acute, she also takes a relational approach to therapy, which is why she has been so successful in establishing a rapport with patients.

Submitted November 17, 2018

Most of the reviews here are fake, Please do not waste your time and money. She is always late making excuses about living very far and having a long commute. She showed up 20 min late for my first session and she did not even showed up for the second one. I waited for her for 30 min until the receptionist told me she was not going to make it to her office because of personal issues. I find her extremely unprofessional and the fact that her office is in some shared co-working space for startups makes her seem even more unreliable. Some friends have gone through the same problems with her and agree that it is best to avoid her and get help from somewhere else.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr Cohen is one of the most brilliant, intelligent, caring, compassionate psychologists I have ever seen. She comes right to the point in a logical rational way and her diagnoses is right on and to the point. She does provide you with solutions on how to deal with your situation and you definetly feel more relieved and healed coming out of a session. I would give her gold stars for her great work and highly recommend her as a therapist

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

I will not enter in detail with her due to personal circumstances but she saved me from a very dark spot. Eternally thankful!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Eliana Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients