Ratings for Dr. Eliana Cohen

While Eliana is a lovely person and nice to talk to, she is always extremely late and frequently reschedules. I would not recommend Eliana.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Too pricey and overconfident, and values her time more than ours. Her staff is OK, but she seems to be over-rated because of her staff not because of her helpfulness.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Became a new client a few months ago and have only seen Dr. Cohen for 1 session because she has cancelled on me 3 times. Two of these times were on the morning of the appointment, and 1 time she just did not show up after I had been waiting in the waiting room for an hour. She was over half an hour late for my initial session, and spent it on her phone and computer. She seems to be a bright person, but highly unprofessional in attitude and demeanour. Would not recommend if you need a consistent and reliable therapist.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Helpful in many regards of dealing with the stress in work / life balance. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr Cohen is an amazing psychologist. She was a huge part of my success managing and relieving anxiety. She is worth every penny because you save in so many other ways. She helps me with family and work issues and when any symptoms flare up she helps me get back on track. Vanessa is a great asset to the office team.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Cohen's breath and depth of knowledge is impressive. She helped me with performance issues as a competitive athlete. She is a scientist and very informed about performance psychology, sports science and competition. She is not superficial so much of the most useful work we did to improve my performance was in-depth work on my patterns of relating and the ways I see myself. She has helped me become more aware of who I am and I am more confident now than I have ever been. Comments on the cost of her sessions seem superficial when I think about the impact this has had on my life and on my sport performance.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Cohen is the fourth psychologist that I have seen since my life changing work related accident three years ago. Along the way I had lost hope that I was going to recover from my PTSD, that is until I started meeting with Dr Eliana. I was previously dissapointed with all three of my previous psychologists so walking into my first appointment with Dr Eliana I was hopeless. To my surprise on my first visit there seemed to be an instant connection. She seemed to understand exactly what I had been through for the last three years of my life and offered an array of treatments/solutions eg hot yoga, meditation, respiration techniques etc. I am still under treatment with her and my mental health keeps slowly improving and now I can honestly say for the first time in three years that I am looking forward to the future. I would highly recommend visiting Dr. Eliana Cohen if you are looking at improving your mental health.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

there are many good therapists that are much less expensive. at $400 an hour i was very disappointed.

Submitted March 18, 2016

A brilliant doctor with the knowledge, experience and talent to give top advice. With her guidance, I navigated a very difficult time in my life to achieve results well beyond my expectations. A true genius!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. Cohen is an excellent psychologist. She is very insightful, knowledgable an excellent listener and offers straight forward practical advice. She has a way of connecting with you that makes you feel comfortable, no matter what the topic. Without her guidance and support my marriage would not have survived and thrived. She really cares about her patients and their well being. Although she may occasionally run late, it is because she really cares about providing her patients with the time they need but also, having a few minutes to reflect and relax before meeting with her is very helpful. I would strongly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015