Dr. Eliana Cohen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eliana Cohen

I went to Dr. Cohen for 3-4 sessions for help with all the anxiety and depression I've faced in the past due to difficult events in my life. She helped me with developing an organized thought process about how to handle myself in such scenarios, while listening to every single thing I wanted to let out and say. She was always very interested in what I was talking about and asked questions to better understand me. She made me feel like everything I faced was important and big enough to impact my life but conquerable and would only leave me stronger. Highly recommend to anybody look for a kind ear and a pillar of strength!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

While on a river cruise in the South of France, I suffered a heart attack. Due to the remoteness of the location, it turned out to be a harrowing near death experience. After a hospital stay and convalescence period I returned to Canada I returned to in pretty good physical condition but suffering from acute anxiety. I could not relax and enjoy life and I was starting to make life miserable for my family. The sessions with Dr. Eliana Cohen did me a world of good. She was able to explain what I was going through and how to counteract it. I followed her advice and once again I am enjoying day to day life with my family. While the incident will always be large in my memory, it is not going to define me. I am indebted to Dr. Cohen and my family certainly appreciates having the old Donna back

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

My niece was fully recovered after one appointment with Dr. Cohen. We were impressed by the professionalism and knowledge of Dr. Cohen.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Cohen. I left my first session with clarify, a deeper understanding of both myself and my situation and also some extremely helpful insights and takeaways. I found Dr. Cohen to be very personal and easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable and skilled in her field. From my first session with Dr. Cohen, I felt that I had made really great progress as we got to the root of the matter very quickly. I've had two sessions with Dr. Cohen and I feel that I've gained clarity with my situation, feel better equipped to heal and also gained confidence in my ability to make decisions. I look forward to continuing my sessions with Dr. Cohen!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr Cohen is great listener, and does a great job explaining psychological theory behind what I am going through now. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr Cohen is very human in her approach to healing, applying both deep empathy and incredible intellect to quickly put her finger on the patient’s pain or issue and helping to guide the patient to ways of healing to address underlying patterns of behaviour and ways of thinking. A tremendous healer. I recommend her unequivocally.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I have had 2 sessions so far with Dr Cohen currently being treated for depression due to heartbreak. Dr Cohen is helping me with my self esteem and helping shed some light on relationship issues. She has a very direct yet down to earth approach. I am looking forward to my next session. SM

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Very professional and relatable. You can easily and practically apply her advice to real life situations.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I have met with Dr. Cohen 3 times now and she has been the most helpful therapist that I have seen. She has occasionally been late but her knowledge, warmth and insights are well worth the time. She is attentive, and gets straight to the point. She gave me an understanding of my relationships that was so deep and so exactly on point!!! She has given me perspective that nobody before was able to give me. She understood my situation very fast and was right on point. I fully recommend her services without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Very unprofessional and was over an hour late on my second session. Also, despite my requests, never found the time to give me a receipt for the services so I couldn't even be reimbursed through my insurer!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Eliana Cohen

Dr. Eliana Cohen's response
We do our best to invoice and bill within 1-2 days and immediately issue an email receipt. When Dr. Cohen has to occasionally deal with emergencies and longer delays are extremely rare. We typically run 10-15 minutes late at most as it is a busy practice and we try to accommodate when our clients are occasionally late themselves.

Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Eliana Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment