Ratings for Dr. Fidel Davila

Dr. Davila is a great professional. He treated me for pneumonia, he did a great job! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

I work at a retail pharmacy and had a patient bring in a prescription that was missing a quantity and needed verification on strength (regular, XL, or SR). The person that picked up the phone was extremely unprofessional, rude, and condescending when I explained to her that the pharmacy cannot always assume that it's for 30 days (some MD's write for 3 month supply at a time) and plus, we need to document on the hard copy after contacting the MD or their representative. Also, the strength that the doctor wrote was not available. After trying to explain to her over and over, we had to fax over a list of the available strengths so that she could understand. The patient came back to pick up the Rx and the doctor's office still didn't call back, yet. When we called the office a third time, the receptionist finally clarified the strength, but not once did she apologize for her poor attitude previously.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Fidel Davila's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1976)

GHI