Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Beasley

Went in with a dizziness issue, did not touch me, but dictated a head to toe note that he examined me. Full of errors!!! Scary! Said my tonsils were normal, were removed seven years ago....great physician , indeed. Physician, heal thyself! Can't believe I had to pay to see this charlatan. Hard earned money well wasted. Take my advice and go elsewhere. Falsifying a note like he did would cause a nurse to lose her license. I know cause I am a nurse.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Awesome. Listened. Very patient. Educated his patient.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I have heard nothing but good things about Dr. Beasley and would love to have him as my Endocrinology doctor. Not sure what type of insurance he accepts & I only have a medical card at this time. Had Blue/Cross but recently lost that coverage. If anyone knows, can u please response and let me know..Ty

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Beasley has been a great doctor , very commpasionate,caring and explains all. His staff from registering at front door and all thru the procprocess are just the greatest. Thabks to all

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

I was diagnosed with a MRSA infection that was eating out my nasal lining. When I called for a simple dose of antibiotics and steroid they would not return calls. I had to find another provider quickly to avoid an emergency room visit and hospital stay..or worse ! They really do not care about your health at all there ! Stay away ! I was also "sold" and told an expensive surgery would cure the problem and other physicians said that was false !! They were right !

Submitted December 22, 2011

Waited over an hour in the waiting room after my son's appt to be seen. Finally just left. What a horrible way to run a practice.

Submitted July 11, 2011

Doctor performed surgery and caused issues with facial muscles that were not correctable.

Submitted March 30, 2011

He is a wonderful surgeon. He did my daughter's ear tubes last year and did awesome for her. Then this year I found out that I had a goiter that needed to be removed so I chose him and again he did awesome. He has GREAT bedside manners and to me that is VERY important. He is very helpful and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

Wonderful surgeon. Very much the worth the wait to see.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Michael S. Beasley's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal