Ratings for Dr. Jean B. Belasco

Dr.Belasco is a wonderful person and she helped my family out with answering all our questions straight forward she's truly an amazing person !

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Belaso is a wonderful doctor. she always treated my teen child as a young adult, She spoke TO her, answered all of our questions nad always listened, always did test we asked for- listened to our treatment worries and allowed my daughter to make every decision as much as possible. She is an excellent palliative care doctor as well, really trying to achieve peace in her patients short lives. She is compassionate, and truthful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Dr. Belasco answers every question I have, even if I ask 50, she calls me at home when I am watiting for test results, she does everythign I ask, she works WITH us in making decisions regarding our daughter's care. She is very knowledgable and cares. She is always friendly, takes a lot of time with us, and listens to our daughter's concerns, questions and tries to answer them as truthful and compassionately as possible. She is open to trying new things, as long as they do not interfere with blood counts. I know that I can call and see her that day, I know that I can call her and have her call me back that same day. She is super smart.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Belasco is the one of the most knowledgable, competent and emphatic person and doctors I've met. She goes beyond the call of duty for her patients and their families. There is not a time when your questions go unanswered.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

dr belasco is the best dr at chop and the best neuro oncologist, she is very smart, kind and compassionate , has a wonderful bedside manner and brilliant, i thnak God every day for her .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Jean B. Belasco's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

• BCBS Illinois