Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Radecki

Do not subject yourself to this monster...He is both physically and emotionally abusive and dishonest. He is obviously a minion for the insurance co. and not an advocate for the injured...I could not urge anyone who has the misfortune of being assigned Dr. Rasdecki in a work comp. case to fight fight fight to be placed with another physician.I've spoken with several of his past patients through the years who would agree with me.One x patient I know had to receive treatment for PTSD because of his abusive, condescending, treatment.. RUN call you ombudsman and don't subject youself or your loved ones to this varmint.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

#metoo. If there are any other women he sexually assaulted please contact a lawyer.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

The first doctor of the several I've seen to listen to my symptoms, history, lifestyle concerns, etc. and really take in the whole picture of my situation. He did not jump to conclusions, nor did he dismiss or diminish my pain as others have done. It took some time for us to find an effective and reasonable course of action, including medication, and I felt we truly worked together, with him honoring my input at every step. Scheduling is not as straightforward as it should be, but perhaps that will get better when moves office later this year (2008).

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Richard T. Radecki's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1983)

UnitedHealthcare