Ratings for Dr. Carol A. Vasconcellos

the doctors are great, but It is IMPOSSIBLE to get in contact with anyone but an answering machine, and to make matters worse they don't return your calls. I tried to contact them for 3 weeks before I got a call back. when I actually did get an apt.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

The office staff is terrible here. We like the doctor but they are extremely disrespectful , they do not return phone calls and we recently had them say they cancelled an apmt and called us but no such call was ever recieved. I don't have anything good to really say.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

This is the WORST Doctor's office. The doctor's themselves are not bad, but the office staff is HORRIBLE! I switched my primary care just because of the office staff. They are lazy, rude, and unprofessional. They never answer the phone, they never call you back. They are more concerned about their copayments then your health. They make you show them your health insurance card EVERY TIME you go.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Carol A. Vasconcellos's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1979)