Ratings for Dr. Toncred M. Styblo

Dr. Styblo came into my life in April of 2015, I'm a 40 year old breast cancer survivor , and I was scared to death when I got the news, traveling 120 miles to Emory Hospital one way , too much time to think about the C word, then I met Dr Styblo and she sat down and soothed my soul. She is meant to do what she does, and she and her team are amazing and took care of me in the most amazing way, double mastectomy / reconstruction, in Remission!!! Angels sent me to her

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I had a consult with her and did not choose her. She spoke poorly and was disrespectful of another doctor I had seen. She also did not like when I questioned her about the care strategy she proposed. I did not feel comfortable with her. I'm sure she has excellent credentials, but frankly I just didn't care for her and was happy with my decision to go in a different direction. Always get at least two consults - you have choices in your care and it's important to go with a doctor you feel you can trust and also have a good relationship with.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Styblo is absolutely wonderful. I met with her in May 2013 and went under numerous biopsies and MRIs/Mammograms and had a mastectomy in Jun. She called me back after results of tests on her days off and early evenings. She is totally dedicated and I would recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I am forever grateful to her as the BEST surgical oncologist - she is brilliant, caring and I am so glad that I chose her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Very competent and very frank. Pleasant and cordial.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

She was so informative and caring, I know why every time I asked someone for the best surgeon it was Dr Styblo!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Toncred M. Styblo's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Illinois