Dr. Ali Adibfar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Adibfar

As a patient of Dr. Adibfar for over ten years, procedures done by doctor upper and lower eye lids, breast augmentation, Liposuction and Botox quarterly. He is knowledgable a perfectionist and attention to every bit of details. Dr. Adibfar always take the time with me answers all my questions. Happy to have met Dr. Ali.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Adibfar is not only an excellent surgeon but a true artist. Prior to selecting a surgeon in Toronto to perform my mommy makeover, I thoroughly researched my options by reading endless reviews online. After several consultations with different surgeons I placed my trust in Dr. Adibfar due to his knowledge, experience, bedside manners and professionalism, not to mention 5 star clinic and experience. He took the time to answer all my questions and addressed all my concerns, I did not feel rushed and every staff member treated me like a VIP! I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and liposuction and I can honestly say I look better now then before I had children, my body looks sculpted yet natural and people don't believe how incredible my scars look ( almost invisible). He is a gifted surgeon and I'm glad I went with my gut and did not let any of the negative online reviews sway my decision. I'm confident to say that entrusting him was the best decision I ever made, I highly recommend him, you will not be dissapointed!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Love my new butt I'm just in my third month , recovering from a Brazilian butt lift . I'm thrilled with the results so far very nice ! And given this is not my first cosmetic surgery I definitely understand how long it takes to heal not to mention , can appreciate how much care Dr Adibfar and his staff put into looking after me . He really cares and for this I'm grateful That being said , plastic surgery is not for everyone. I feel sorry for women who expect cosmetic surgery to fix their messed up lives, get their ex husbands back, lost jobs ... etc .Sadley,I suggest posting your before and after pictures. Show the work and let everyone else determine whether your expectations are realistic I'm a very happy patient and I've been going to the same surgeon for years . I totally recommend Dr Adibfar , and I'm writing to say he is the most sincere professional surgeon I've ever met. Because surgery is such personal choice it's so important you do it for your self I'm a super busy professional living a healthy wonderful life . I just wanted to achieve my sexy bum back ... I love my new bum and now I'm thrilled to wear my bikini bottoms again , it makes me feels like how I used to feel years ago , my bum looks so natural , no one can even tell I had surgery . Thank you , and I'm happy to post my review and new bum !

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I chose Dr.Adibfar based on the glossy headlines of 'Best Surgeon in Toronto' ..I could not have made a worse mistake in my entire life. My biggest regret is ever walking into his office. Dr. Adibfar charged thousands and thousands more than other surgeons and his work absolutely destroyed my appearance.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Great doctor, beautiful face and neck after lift done. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Nothing further to add that hasn't already been said!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Adibfar. He is SUCH a talented surgeon! He fixed major mistakes Dr Mullholland had made on me. I had massive indentations from a cellulite treatment & deep scar tissue . I was so self conscious about them. Dr Adibfar had to cut all the scar tissue out first..then fix the indentations via fat transfer. I can't believe that the indentations are completely gone! He made my bum nice and round like I always wished it would be!wondeful doctor!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Adibfar is likely the best plastic surgeon in Toronto. He did exactly what he said he could do. Very happy with the final results.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am a patient of Dr . Adibfar since 2011, and I am very happy to have been with him all this years. I admit that I admire his work. He is a true artist and perfectionist who loves his profession. He is very detailed on with his surgery, he will always give you his honest opinion so that you get the best appearance possible. I made a liposuction of the abdomen and the flanks 6 years ago. And i was in love with The results,the where amazing! The excessive fat has completely disappeared. I got the stomach I dreamed of. A few months ago, I did a facial surgery: chin implant, high cheek bone, fat grafting and liposuction. Again, I'm very satisfied with the results. You can not tell that I had surgery it look so natural and i have a nice curve and contouring on my face. Even my mother and friends compliment me and love my new appearance.I strongly advise you to consult Dr. Ali Adibfar if you want to improve your look. Lastly i have to add Dr. Adibfar has a way of making his Patient comfortable and calm and i can also say that about his staff at Elements, especially his assistant Agata, i want thank you from the bottom of my heart, you always welcomed me with open arms to make me feel comfortable and confident. You guys are the best ! Thank you again!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I am very happy I chose Dr. Adibfar for my rhynoplasty. Having had a prior surgery with a different doctor to correct a broken septum that did not work, I did not know what to expect. However, Dr. Adibfar took the time to thoroughly explain his procedure and how his expertise can help me. After my consultation, all my questions and concerns had been addressed and I was confident that I was making the right decision. Dr. Adibfar and his team could not be more professional and caring and the facility is very welcoming and private. After a short recovery period, I am breathing normally and my nose has an entirely better and symmetric look. Based on my experience, Dr. Adibfar’s skills surpassed others. Thank you Dr. Adibfar, Agata and the rest of the team at Elements.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Ali Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dedicated to all aspects of aesthetics and design, Dr. Ali Adibfar’s passion, his adept sense of harmony and balance, along with his outstanding surgical skill, places him in the top tier of Toronto’s cosmetic surgeons. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, he is devoted to delivering beautiful results. Dr. Adibfar’s keen sense of detail that sees his patients leave his care with the natural, astounding, and the perfected aesthetic alterations they desired. After receiving a doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Toronto in 1990, Dr. Adibfar chose to extend his knowledge of medicine. Soon after, he obtained a Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Virginia, undertaking his general surgery residency at John Hopkins University in Baltimore. In order to specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Ali Adibfar completed his post-graduate Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency by dividing his time between Vandebilt University Hospital and University of Toronto. As a board-certified Toronto plastic surgeon, his education and skill have rewarded him with the prestige of becoming a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery, ultimately providing him with the ability to devote his life to enhancing the physical form. He is a Toronto plastic surgeon with a strong belief that the human body is not a machine, nor building, but an incredible work of art and genius. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s passion and ability to deliver such astounding results lies in his high standard of care for his patients. His adoration for people, as well as his attentiveness to the patient’s desires, creates a distinct experience for those in his care. Likewise, the open mindedness and devotion applied by Dr. Adibfar to the greater scheme and scope of plastic surgery holds tremendous vision, awarding immaculate results. Preserving the original form, respecting the natural harmony of the body, and offering patients the care, detail and final results they desire, are what sets Dr. Adibfar apart. Taking pride in his work and being your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s love for aesthetics and design can be seen even in the clinic in which he operates. Co-designed and built by Dr. Adibfar himself, the clinic was crafted to enable safety and beauty with a more private and personal touch. His standards of perfection are embodied in his high-qualified staff and premium high-tech equipment, allowing his fine attention to detail and excellence to effortlessly flow through all of procedures. Take some time to get to know your Toronto plastic surgeon.

• English

• University of Toronto
  • Johns Hopkins University
  • Vanderbilt University

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Botox injections
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Tummy tuck