Ratings for Dr. Ali Adibfar

My experience with Dr Adibfar was excellent .He is kind and thoughtful and he is an amazing surgeon . My results were beyond expectations .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Adibfar for my lip injections for the past few years, he has only seen me a couple of times but each time the results are magnificent. He really listens to what I want, is very gentle, and makes me feel very comfortable during the appointments. I always leave feeling confident and looking very natural, never too over done. He has really given me back a lot of lost confidence in my appearance. His demeanor, attention to detail, and fantastic team of professional in his office really make a difference. I would recommend him to anyone, if you are looking for a small or large change he is the right choice.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I have been in the beauty industry for 15 years. Throughout the years I have seen all kind of surgical scars on my clients post surgery from different doctors. I was so hesitant to get any work done because of the botched up jobs I have come across. I decided to go with Dr. Adibfar to do my lipo on my arms and flanks. Its been 3 weeks now and the results are phenomenal!!! I had to search so hard for the scars, they are so tiny they almost look like a cat scratch. He is honestly the best in Toronto!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

After gaining 100lbs in my pregnancy 18 years ago, i was left with sagging skin, cellulite and pockets of fat. I workout 4-6 days a week, and no matter how thin I got, my body shape/contour never improved much. I had been thinking about this procedure for about 15 years, and I had gone back and forth on whether i needed a mini tuck, an extended TT..etc I'd consulted with several surgeons over the years but it never felt right. After hearing about Dr Adibfar quite a bit, i went to see him for fillers in my cheeks which went very well. Then i finally saw him for a consult for my TT. He gave me several options, and one of them being a Lower Body Lift with inner thigh lipo. Although this time it "felt" right, i was still terrified that I would end up making a mistake, this is a big surgery. I spent weeks reading reviews online but i still needed more. Agata, the Patient Coordinator let me speak with another patient who had a similar procedure and that sealed the deal. I am now 5 weeks post op, and even though i am still healing and have swelling, my shape is amazing! I walk around naked now.. and I haven't done that ever in my adult life!! I had read in other reviews people saying that Dr Adibfar is an Artist. Well, it's true. He's a sculptor. And i couldn't be happier with what I'm seeing already.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I had a tummy tuck, inner thigh and flank liposuction just 4 months ago, and I'm feeling great! I truly never thought it was possible after 3 kids and a c-section, but at 46 I have my 16 year old body back! Going ahead with the procedure was not an easy discussion. It took 14 years for me to build up the courage to do it, but after meeting Dr. Adibfar, I was ready. He's patient, attentive, knowledgeable and qualified. Agata and all the staff at Elements were truly remarkable. They made me feel at ease and comfortable every step of the way. I highly recommend Dr. Adibfar.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Adibfar and his office staff truly give you a vip experience from start to finish. Very knowledgable surgeon, his no nonsense approach gained my trust. His coordinator Agata was a tremendous help in making my experience seemless and stress free. The morning of my surgery all of his staff made me feel comfortable, his nurse Melodie was very patient and caring during my recovery and answered all my questions in detail. Overall I felt I was in good hands with him and all his staff, I highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I had a Breast augmentation done April 26 as I had a capsular contraction 4th grade which is worse kind from my old implants Of 17 years . I saw 3 different surgeons and did my homework . The other 2 doctors I saw said I didn't have to remove them or I could get newer implants. Dr Adibfar saw me and immediately told me I had capsular contraction . He was the only one that saw this issue because I was having pain in my Breast . The other 2 failed to see a complication that can happen with implants and needed to remove implants . He is brilliant man who is extremely cautious with his recommendations, he is not out to make money from you . Watching him at his element before surgery he is command of his OR. And honesty would you want anything else ? And to also calls you at home to check on you and gives advise . Spend the extra $ for this man ! Best decision of my life as even my GP felt I should just leave my implants alone with pain ? I can't wait to show her the pictures !!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I had thin calves and wanted to augment them very much. I found information on the Internet about two clinics in Toronto that performed calf implantation and was satisfied with price in clinic of Dr. Adibfar. I had calf implantation, felt good after it and could walk on the day of surgery. I like new look of my calves. I attest that Dr. Adibfar is a very good doctor, who successfully carried out plastic surgery and carefully watched me after it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Very knowledgeable surgeon, and a very kind man. Dr. Adibfar is a very meticulous doctor and has a wide range of skills. Great assistant too

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Adibfar is a magician. He is truly one of the most gifted plastic surgeons out there. His Nurses are also outstanding, knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Ali Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dedicated to all aspects of aesthetics and design, Dr. Ali Adibfar’s passion, his adept sense of harmony and balance, along with his outstanding surgical skill, places him in the top tier of Toronto’s cosmetic surgeons. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, he is devoted to delivering beautiful results. Dr. Adibfar’s keen sense of detail that sees his patients leave his care with the natural, astounding, and the perfected aesthetic alterations they desired. After receiving a doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Toronto in 1990, Dr. Adibfar chose to extend his knowledge of medicine. Soon after, he obtained a Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Virginia, undertaking his general surgery residency at John Hopkins University in Baltimore. In order to specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Ali Adibfar completed his post-graduate Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency by dividing his time between Vandebilt University Hospital and University of Toronto. As a board-certified Toronto plastic surgeon, his education and skill have rewarded him with the prestige of becoming a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery, ultimately providing him with the ability to devote his life to enhancing the physical form. He is a Toronto plastic surgeon with a strong belief that the human body is not a machine, nor building, but an incredible work of art and genius. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s passion and ability to deliver such astounding results lies in his high standard of care for his patients. His adoration for people, as well as his attentiveness to the patient’s desires, creates a distinct experience for those in his care. Likewise, the open mindedness and devotion applied by Dr. Adibfar to the greater scheme and scope of plastic surgery holds tremendous vision, awarding immaculate results. Preserving the original form, respecting the natural harmony of the body, and offering patients the care, detail and final results they desire, are what sets Dr. Adibfar apart. Taking pride in his work and being your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s love for aesthetics and design can be seen even in the clinic in which he operates. Co-designed and built by Dr. Adibfar himself, the clinic was crafted to enable safety and beauty with a more private and personal touch. His standards of perfection are embodied in his high-qualified staff and premium high-tech equipment, allowing his fine attention to detail and excellence to effortlessly flow through all of procedures. Take some time to get to know your Toronto plastic surgeon.

• English