Ratings for Dr. Ali Adibfar

After gaining 100lbs in my pregnancy 18 years ago, i was left with sagging skin, cellulite and pockets of fat. I workout 4-6 days a week, and no matter how thin I got, my body shape/contour never improved much. I had been thinking about this procedure for about 15 years, and I had gone back and forth on whether i needed a mini tuck, an extended TT..etc I'd consulted with several surgeons over the years but it never felt right. After hearing about Dr Adibfar quite a bit, i went to see him for fillers in my cheeks which went very well. Then i finally saw him for a consult for my TT. He gave me several options, and one of them being a Lower Body Lift with inner thigh lipo. Although this time it "felt" right, i was still terrified that I would end up making a mistake, this is a big surgery. I spent weeks reading reviews online but i still needed more. Agata, the Patient Coordinator let me speak with another patient who had a similar procedure and that sealed the deal. I am now 5 weeks post op, and even though i am still healing and have swelling, my shape is amazing! I walk around naked now.. and I haven't done that ever in my adult life!! I had read in other reviews people saying that Dr Adibfar is an Artist. Well, it's true. He's a sculptor. And i couldn't be happier with what I'm seeing already.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I had a tummy tuck, inner thigh and flank liposuction just 4 months ago, and I'm feeling great! I truly never thought it was possible after 3 kids and a c-section, but at 46 I have my 16 year old body back! Going ahead with the procedure was not an easy discussion. It took 14 years for me to build up the courage to do it, but after meeting Dr. Adibfar, I was ready. He's patient, attentive, knowledgeable and qualified. Agata and all the staff at Elements were truly remarkable. They made me feel at ease and comfortable every step of the way. I highly recommend Dr. Adibfar.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Adibfar and his office staff truly give you a vip experience from start to finish. Very knowledgable surgeon, his no nonsense approach gained my trust. His coordinator Agata was a tremendous help in making my experience seemless and stress free. The morning of my surgery all of his staff made me feel comfortable, his nurse Melodie was very patient and caring during my recovery and answered all my questions in detail. Overall I felt I was in good hands with him and all his staff, I highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I had a Breast augmentation done April 26 as I had a capsular contraction 4th grade which is worse kind from my old implants Of 17 years . I saw 3 different surgeons and did my homework . The other 2 doctors I saw said I didn't have to remove them or I could get newer implants. Dr Adibfar saw me and immediately told me I had capsular contraction . He was the only one that saw this issue because I was having pain in my Breast . The other 2 failed to see a complication that can happen with implants and needed to remove implants . He is brilliant man who is extremely cautious with his recommendations, he is not out to make money from you . Watching him at his element before surgery he is command of his OR. And honesty would you want anything else ? And to also calls you at home to check on you and gives advise . Spend the extra $ for this man ! Best decision of my life as even my GP felt I should just leave my implants alone with pain ? I can't wait to show her the pictures !!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I had thin calves and wanted to augment them very much. I found information on the Internet about two clinics in Toronto that performed calf implantation and was satisfied with price in clinic of Dr. Adibfar. I had calf implantation, felt good after it and could walk on the day of surgery. I like new look of my calves. I attest that Dr. Adibfar is a very good doctor, who successfully carried out plastic surgery and carefully watched me after it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I had surgery on my face and the result of my surgery was unbelievable! Very natural but impactful. Dr.Adibfar was knowledgeable, professional, and kind. I felt that pre and post surgery, I was well taken care of. I would highly recommend Dr.Adifar and will definitely use him for any future procedures.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Adibfar is a perfectionist! His satisfaction is just as important as my satisfaction with a procedure. I had a few procedures done at once; I had an arm lift, and fat grafting to my buttocks that required liposuction. I am so happy with the results and I would recommend Dr. Adibfar to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I chose Dr. Adibfar for my neck lift because years ago he did a tummy tuck on a male friend, and not only did a phenomenal job, was very detail oriented and took great care of him post surgery. Dr. Adibfar turned back the clock by ten years by tucking away my turkey neck. It was my one surgical wish, and I could not have chosen a better doctor not just for the surgery, but pre and post surgical care. I cannot stress this enough. I required a bit of special attention post surgery and both his patient coordinator and Dr. Adibfar made themselves available to speak or see me in person to alleviate my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Adibfar given the results I have seen both on myself and others.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Ali Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dedicated to all aspects of aesthetics and design, Dr. Ali Adibfar’s passion, his adept sense of harmony and balance, along with his outstanding surgical skill, places him in the top tier of Toronto’s cosmetic surgeons. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, he is devoted to delivering beautiful results. Dr. Adibfar’s keen sense of detail that sees his patients leave his care with the natural, astounding, and the perfected aesthetic alterations they desired. After receiving a doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Toronto in 1990, Dr. Adibfar chose to extend his knowledge of medicine. Soon after, he obtained a Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Virginia, undertaking his general surgery residency at John Hopkins University in Baltimore. In order to specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Ali Adibfar completed his post-graduate Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency by dividing his time between Vandebilt University Hospital and University of Toronto. As a board-certified Toronto plastic surgeon, his education and skill have rewarded him with the prestige of becoming a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery, ultimately providing him with the ability to devote his life to enhancing the physical form. He is a Toronto plastic surgeon with a strong belief that the human body is not a machine, nor building, but an incredible work of art and genius. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s passion and ability to deliver such astounding results lies in his high standard of care for his patients. His adoration for people, as well as his attentiveness to the patient’s desires, creates a distinct experience for those in his care. Likewise, the open mindedness and devotion applied by Dr. Adibfar to the greater scheme and scope of plastic surgery holds tremendous vision, awarding immaculate results. Preserving the original form, respecting the natural harmony of the body, and offering patients the care, detail and final results they desire, are what sets Dr. Adibfar apart. Taking pride in his work and being your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s love for aesthetics and design can be seen even in the clinic in which he operates. Co-designed and built by Dr. Adibfar himself, the clinic was crafted to enable safety and beauty with a more private and personal touch. His standards of perfection are embodied in his high-qualified staff and premium high-tech equipment, allowing his fine attention to detail and excellence to effortlessly flow through all of procedures. Take some time to get to know your Toronto plastic surgeon.

• English

• University of Toronto
  • Johns Hopkins University
  • Vanderbilt University

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After gaining 100lbs in my pregnancy 18 years ago, i was left with sagging skin, cellulite and pockets of fat. I workout 4-6 days a week, and no matter how thin..."

May 24, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck, inner thigh and flank liposuction just 4 months ago, and I'm feeling great! I truly never thought it was possible after 3 kids and a c-secti..."

May 11, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adibfar and his office staff truly give you a vip experience from start to finish. Very knowledgable surgeon, his no nonsense approach gained my trust. His ..."

May 11, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Breast augmentation done April 26 as I had a capsular contraction 4th grade which is worse kind from my old implants Of 17 years . I saw 3 different su..."

May 4, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had thin calves and wanted to augment them very much. I found information on the Internet about two clinics in Toronto that performed calf implantation and wa..."

April 7, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable surgeon, and a very kind man. Dr. Adibfar is a very meticulous doctor and has a wide range of skills. Great assistant too"

April 1, 2016
    • Website has been updated from "" to "http://bestplasticsurgeontoronto.com".

March 23, 2016
    • Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

March 14, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adibfar is a magician. He is truly one of the most gifted plastic surgeons out there. His Nurses are also outstanding, knowledgeable and kind."

March 10, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery on my face and the result of my surgery was unbelievable! Very natural but impactful. Dr.Adibfar was knowledgeable, professional, and kind. I fel..."

March 6, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adibfar is a perfectionist! His satisfaction is just as important as my satisfaction with a procedure. I had a few procedures done at once; I had an arm lif..."

February 26, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Adibfar for my neck lift because years ago he did a tummy tuck on a male friend, and not only did a phenomenal job, was very detail oriented and ..."

February 1, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have surgery multiple times in my life to fix lip and scar above lip. Things never changed. I spent a half an hour with him and some filler and lips are symm..."

December 20, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He restored my self-confidence with a rhinoplasty and fat graft. I was amazed at how even a subtle change can make such a big difference. He was very professi..."

November 16, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Adibfar is a remarkably talented surgeon who inspires confidence and delivers on promises. I am extremely happy with the results of my breast lift; virtually..."

November 14, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredible Doctor-- really knows his stuff and makes you feel comfortable. I have had 2 procedures done by this surgeon and am extremely happy with the results."

October 5, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He performed my jaw expanding surgery many years ago. He was a great surgeon..."

October 4, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am just four weeks out from my breast augmentation with Dr. Adibfar. After having three children, my breasts weren't what they used to be. Dr. Adibfar under..."

October 3, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a upper eyelid procedure last week . I saw a few surgeons prior to Dr Adibfar and without s doubt this man is very knowledgeable and knows his craft . As ..."

September 23, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my Tummy Tuck done in March and it gave me the opportunity to enjoy my new tummy all summer. I feel like a new woman inside and out. I believe that Dr. ..."

September 9, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am four months out from my mommy make over and so far , very pleased with my results and the care Dr. Adibfar and team have provided me . My breast have a won..."

September 5, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have a breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Adibfar, going from 32A cup (I barely had any breast tissue) to 32D-32DD (depending on the bra/bikini). I went in..."

August 14, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After researching surgeons and consulting my GP I went to Dr. Adibfar for my face and neck lift surgery. I had a very wrinkly loose skin and fatty neck and hea..."

July 9, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali Adibfar is on e of the BEST and FINEST Plastic Surgeons in Canada! He does GREAT work!"

June 29, 2015
    • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.elementstoronto.com/Doctors/DrAdibfar". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M5R 2J3". Address has been updated from "None" to "195 Avenue Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14169296609".

June 3, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had done a lot of research before my operation and had chosen Dr.Adibfar to perform my upper blepharoplasty. My procedure could not have gone more smoothly. ..."

May 12, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Abidfar is amazing I highly recommend him and his staff."

May 11, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adibfar has been doing my fillers for over a year now. I couldn't be happier with the results I'm seeing. He is very knowledgeable and answers all my questi..."

May 11, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ali Adibfar is a fantastic cosmetic surgeon. He makes you feel comfortable and is never pushy. He is always looking out for the patient's best interest, and..."

May 8, 2015
    • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He does not know what he's doing with fillers. Ruined my life. Not sure why there were so many positive comments left regarding them. At the end of the day it's..."

May 4, 2015
    • Website has been updated from "http://www.dradibfar.com" to "http://bestplasticsurgeontoronto.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "416-929-6609".

March 12, 2015
    • Website has been updated from "http://bestplasticsurgeontoronto.com" to "http://www.bestplasticsurgeontoronto.com".

March 10, 2015
    • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://bestplasticsurgeontoronto.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "416-929-6609".

March 10, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adibfar was incredibly knowledgeable and skilled in helping me achieve the results I was looking for. He also spent the time to help me understand the the p..."

February 25, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to do a facial filling, Dr. Adibfar was very knowledgeable with the issue and help carry a successful procedure for the filling. He and his staff were ver..."

February 18, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with Dr. Adbifar’s work. He is a meticulous, attentive, and caring doctor, and he and the very fine staff at his clinic provided excellent care..."

February 14, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For as long as I can remember I've wanted rhinoplasty. Finally I decided to ask a friend (who's a nurse) if she knew of the best surgeon in the city for the jo..."

February 8, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed a mole removed and, to avoid a scar, Dr. Adibfar suggested an eye lift (I had heavy brows). I am so HAPPY that I listened to him! The surgery and recov..."

February 6, 2015
    • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not sure what most of his work is like but please dont let this man touch your face with fillers. I made the biggest mistake of my life when i made the deci..."

January 27, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I finally decided to change the shape of my nose I checked Dr. Adibfar's web page. I immediately visited him I and I knew he was one of the best surgeons..."

January 15, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Ali Adibfar 1.5 yrs ago when he first did my Botox and fillers. For many years I was considering liposuction for my upper thighs. I have done research..."

December 17, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was honestly terrified in the beginning, I had never done any kind of cosmetic surgery prior to. I had two minor problem areas with a fat deposit, and after ..."

December 17, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently underwent breast augmentation and a nipple lift with Dr. Abdifar. I was very scared to undergo an elective surgery and was debating my surgery for al..."

November 22, 2014
    • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My girlfriend recently had breast augmentation and a lift. First i would like to commend the outcome that i initially was concerned about, but within a month w..."

November 12, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit with Dr. Adibfar was the first time I have dealt with any cosmetic enhancements. I was very nervous and unsure of what exactly I wanted to do, I just w..."

November 12, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am sixty four , the CEO of a law firm in Toronto . My looks have always been important to me , I am conscious and vain until the end . Having aid that, I was ..."

November 12, 2014
    • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Here is one of the most conceited egotistical individuals in the industry, he comes from money and obviously has a good PR team writing most of his ratings. My ..."

November 12, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first went to Dr. Adibfar in early 2013 having already experienced fillers and botox injections by others. At that time I had just turned 44 and was experien..."

October 27, 2014
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a Dr. Ali Adibfar's patient for few years now, and I am very happy with Dr. Adibfar's work. Every few months I make an appointment with Dr. Adibfar for an..."

October 21, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My spouse had cosmetic surgery (fairly extensive) in June of 2013 and I accompanied her to her appointments (pre-op). Dr. Adibfar was on time for his appointme..."

October 10, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr Adibfar for 6 years for injections, every single time of my visits was a happy visit for me. Two and half years ago I had face lift done..."

October 1, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm very happy with the results of the treatments I've received over the past few years. My experience at Elements is nothing but the best!"

September 30, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Adibfar for over 10 years for injectables fillers and botox. I have absolute confidence in his ability and artistic skills. I have se..."

September 29, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Adibfar for the past 7 years. It started with me visiting from Los Angeles and a dear friend brought me to him for some injectables..."

September 23, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a delighted patient of Dr. Ali Adibfar for several years, and have the utmost respect and admiration for this genius in his field. I am now 65, and..."

September 22, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having recently become a single mother I was looking to get back into the dating scene; however, my two pregnancies brought with them cellulite and sagging in a..."

September 21, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm extremely satisfied with the results of the treatment I've received I feel and look rested and refreshed . He is the best !"

September 17, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adibfar did an amazing job on my tummy tuck! While I tried a host of exercise regiments after my pregnancy with twins, nothing seemed to be getting my midri..."

September 14, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Adibfar and his staff were amazing. I would highly recommend them! His attention to detail and kindness made it a positive and a very successful experience ..."

September 14, 2014
    • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "who ever is writing these comments is not a client of Dr Adibfar. it is someone who works for him. Dr Adibfar is all talk and no action, he sounds knowledgeable..."

September 9, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After considerable search and a recommendation from a dermatologist, I asked him to help me through my sixties. He did a superb face-lift. Not too tight. But wi..."

September 8, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As I entered my forties I began to develop noticeable bags under my eyes and though it didn’t cause any kind of physical discomfort, I did begin to get fed up w..."

September 7, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having two children... (giant babies!!!)... my tummy was in serious need of a fix-up. My abdomen was split and I had a ton of scar tissue that no amount o..."

September 4, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let's face it, to get by these days you have to have back! Thanks to my phenomenal Brazilian Butt Lift from Dr. Ali Adibfar I get just as much attention leaving..."

September 4, 2014