Ratings for Dr. Ali Adibfar

he was amazing. he did exactly what he said he would. i have no problem recommending him to my friends

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Fantastic doctor. Fantastic staff. Beautiful clinic. Went in for Botox and nose filler. I had a bit of anxiety , however Dr Adobfar made me feel really comfortable, explaining exactly what he is doing and what I can expect. Great experience, great results! Thank you Dr Adibfar!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

My experience with Dr Ali adibfar was fantastic. I had a total face lift done and although I was uncomfortable for a few days I was never in bad pain and always was secure in knowing that the Dr could be reached at any time. Dr adibfar made a couple of suggestions before my surgery re adding some fat tissue and the overall look is great. my friends all comment on how great I look. Love the new me and feel Dr adibfar and staff are the best

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

HE IS SIMPLY THE BSEST !!!!!!!!!! I FEEL GOOD I LOOK GOOD

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

It has been more than 3 years now since I had liposuction done on both my legs in my late 40's The results continue to amaze and delight me as they are now proportionate to my body size. Having been called "Thunder Thighs" all my life and always having to wear 2 different sizes in clothes my only regret is that I did not do this sooner. My legs are still looking fabulous, sculptured and I am now wearing skirts and feel confident wearing them. He is definitely an artist and extremely talented. In fact his entire staff is extremely courteous and non judgemental. I cannot say enough good things about my experience. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his excellent staff and in fact I have passed on his name many a time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Amazing. Professional. Exceptionally talented. Three out of three services for me so far!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I’ll turn 60 next year and as an early birthday gift to myself I decided to have a facelift. I visited a couple of cosmetic surgeons but none of them gave me a sense of comfort. My dermatologist recommended Dr. Adibfar. From the moment I met him I knew he was the surgeon I had been looking for! He sensed my concerns and spoke very candidly with me. He thoroughly discussed my options, pre and post-operative requirements and care. He outlined realistic expectations of my final appearance. After my appointment I met with Agata, his assistant, who further detailed the process including the fact that I would be required to spend at least one night in their private hospital. There was no pressure to agree to the surgery. In fact he encouraged me to see the other doctors I had on my list. I didn’t bother to search any further and cancelled the other appointments. From the day of my surgery to the follow up care I have been treated with kindness, care and dignity by both the doctor and all his staff. I cannot find the words to properly thank all of them. I’m thrilled! The results are incredible. I’ve been told I look 45. Before you make a decision to go under the knife consult with Dr. Adibfar it may be the best thing you do for yourself.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Great surgeon. So glad that I went to see him. The results were phenomenal.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Trans Women get fantastic results with facial feminization injections by very knowledgeable surgeon Dr Adibfar's eye, experienced hand and surgical background provided an above and beyond the norm experience or me. I have have at least a dozen surgeries and consulted with countless surgeons for facial feminization but Dr Adibar has now rise to the top 3 spots in my books. He explains corrective procedure, their causes and the reasons they occurred plus recommended corrections that could only have come from someone with extensive surgical experience. Once complete he was 100% correct on what he and I were trying to achieve. After consulting with 6 surgeons on correcting areas under my eyes, nose revision and frown lines around the mouth he was the only one to recognize, understand and correct. He is outstanding! This extremely busy man has the ability to slow down to earth speed and take the time to explain and make sure you are getting what he is saying. He even sent a personal had writen card to me thanking me or choosing him a doctor!!! No other dr, surgeon ever did that. A very professional personal touch that showed I mattered!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I went to Dr. Adibfar for a lower-eye blepharoplasty. I liked him the minute I met him and knew before my consultation was over that I wanted him to do the surgery. He spent an hour with me explaining in great detail what he was going to do. I had previously seen another doctor who told me that he was going to remove the bags under my eyes and then spent 10 minutes talking about his fees. Dr Adibfar explained that I have what's called a negative eye vector and would require fat grafting. I was very hesitant about it because the other doctor never mentioned it so I had no idea what fat grafting was. I told Dr. Adibfar that I did not want fat grafting and that I only wanted the bags under my eyes removed. He then said that I should go and see someone else because he is either going to do it the proper way or not do it at all. He explained that if he were only to remove the bags under my eyes, then I would be left with hollowness under my eyes and I would not be happy. Since I have a negative eye vector, fat grafting is a must in order to fill the hollows. I agreed and have not regretted it! My surgery wen really well, there was a lot of bruising but I loved the results the very next day! Dr Adibfar personally called me the next day to see how I am feeling and explained that he took some fat from my tummy and injected it under my eyes. He promised me that I would love the results once it was all healed. And I did! He is truly an amazing doctor and a very gifted plastic surgeon. He is very meticulous and is somewhat of a perfectionist but that's a good thing in his line of work:). I would recommend Dr Adibfar to anyone who is considering plastic surgery. In addition, his patient coordinator Agata is wonderful as well! I drove her nuts with questions before and after the surgery and she was never annoyed with me! Overall, a great experience! Everyone says I look 10 years younger!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Ali Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dedicated to all aspects of aesthetics and design, Dr. Ali Adibfar’s passion, his adept sense of harmony and balance, along with his outstanding surgical skill, places him in the top tier of Toronto’s cosmetic surgeons. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, he is devoted to delivering beautiful results. Dr. Adibfar’s keen sense of detail that sees his patients leave his care with the natural, astounding, and the perfected aesthetic alterations they desired. After receiving a doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Toronto in 1990, Dr. Adibfar chose to extend his knowledge of medicine. Soon after, he obtained a Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Virginia, undertaking his general surgery residency at John Hopkins University in Baltimore. In order to specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Ali Adibfar completed his post-graduate Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency by dividing his time between Vandebilt University Hospital and University of Toronto. As a board-certified Toronto plastic surgeon, his education and skill have rewarded him with the prestige of becoming a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery, ultimately providing him with the ability to devote his life to enhancing the physical form. He is a Toronto plastic surgeon with a strong belief that the human body is not a machine, nor building, but an incredible work of art and genius. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s passion and ability to deliver such astounding results lies in his high standard of care for his patients. His adoration for people, as well as his attentiveness to the patient’s desires, creates a distinct experience for those in his care. Likewise, the open mindedness and devotion applied by Dr. Adibfar to the greater scheme and scope of plastic surgery holds tremendous vision, awarding immaculate results. Preserving the original form, respecting the natural harmony of the body, and offering patients the care, detail and final results they desire, are what sets Dr. Adibfar apart. Taking pride in his work and being your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s love for aesthetics and design can be seen even in the clinic in which he operates. Co-designed and built by Dr. Adibfar himself, the clinic was crafted to enable safety and beauty with a more private and personal touch. His standards of perfection are embodied in his high-qualified staff and premium high-tech equipment, allowing his fine attention to detail and excellence to effortlessly flow through all of procedures. Take some time to get to know your Toronto plastic surgeon.

• English

• University of Toronto
  • Johns Hopkins University
  • Vanderbilt University

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Botox injections
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Tummy tuck