Dr. Ali Adibfar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Adibfar

I’ve been going to dr. Adibfar since 2014 and everyone is always friendly and helpful. To me dr. Adibfar exceeds my expectations and goes above and beyond with his work. Thank you for everything you and your staff have done for me.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

The staff is amazing, Dr.Adibfar is the best and I recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

From the moment you walk it you feel calmness all around. Gina always with a smile and happy to see you. Agata is amazing and extremely helpful in educating me on the different products they offer and along with Dr. Adibfar. He’s a great doctor. I never have to wait to see him and he takes his time to inform you of what he’s doing. I never feel I’m being rushed out like you do with most doctors.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I am really pleased with my results. I found Dr Adibfar and his team supportive and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

On my first visit from the time I walked into the reception area there was a feeling of overwhelming serenity and confidence. . I was introduced to Agata, Dr. Adibar's assistant Agata, who welcomed me warmly and discussed with me what I was going to experience during my surgery for the three procedures I had requested. I talked to Dr Adibfar and he gave me a detailed explanation of what the surgery involved. This was a unique experience for me because of length of time he spent with me answering every question that I could think of. I was immediately impressed by his manner and concern that I was fully understanding of the matters we were discussing. On the day of the surgery I went up the private elevator to the waiting room and then to a private room and changed in preparation for my surgery. The procedures took eight hours and I woke up with two nurses at my bedside who cared for me overnight. I received loving and attentive care and was comforted by knowing they were there to take care of my every need. I have experienced uncontrolled intensive pain from another unrelated surgery and a most important factor in my recovery was pain management. Dr Adibfar set out a table of options of various drugs and dosages to control my pain. It was a cascading list and he said that as long as I followed his instructions religiously I would not experience any pain. I did and he was right. I saw Dr Adibfar every week for a follow up and he was available by cell phone 24 hours a day. I had severe itching as a result of the medication and after I called him at night he resolved the issue the next day in his office. Dr Adiba, in his humble manner, radiates his exceptional competence in his chosen specialty, and made me feel confident that I would achieve the outcome I had wished for. I could not be more pleased with the result of my surgery. He is a wonderful individual who treated me with the utmost respect and care. NW

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Very professional -excellent advice and results-have been a patient for 10 years

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

My experience with Dr. Ali and his staff was great. The staff was very welcoming and professional. They carefully listen to your concerns. They follow a patient-centred approach, which is amazing. Dr. Ali is in deed a great dr, he knows what he is doing, and gives out his best. The first day I visited the dr for consultation I was stressed out and worried, but as soon as I spoke and shared my doubts with him, I felt good and confident with my decision to perform a calf implant with him. If you are ever in doubt, I highly recommend this clinic and Dr. Ali, because they put their hearts into their work.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Ann Jordan My family and I have been going to Dr.Adibfar for many years , my niece had her tummy tuck and breast lift done ,plus some other more detailed work . I think they called it mommy make over make over with Dr Adibfar .I'm writing this review because we all love what he did for her , she couldn't afford to do everything she wanted but he made it possible . We have never seen her soo happy and confident. We love him for this because he cares. I also had my own surgery , two procedures with Dr Adibfar and on both occasions I was extremely pleased with his kindness, understanding and professionalism and with the results of both procedures as well as what he did for my niece . I would highly recommend Dr. Adibfar to others.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

‏I ‘ve been going to Dr. Ali for 5 years now - always friendly, helpful and prompt. He is a caring, thoughtful and most importantly skilled surgeon. I have been seeing Dr. Ali and his assistant Agata for several years for botox and filer, they are so companionate. I think it is his artistic sensibilities that set him apart.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Love my new nose! I have been concerned about my nose and thought only a rhinoplasty would address my concerned. My mom wants a facelift so I took back meeting with Dr. Ali Adibfar for a consultation for facelift surgical. Dr.Ali Adibfar was very knowledgeable, detailed and welcoming. He took his time to explain everything make sure we were both on the same page. I was convinced that address my concerns with a non- surgical nose job.I couldn’t be happier with the result! it was my first time getting a dermal filler. Dr. Ali Abidfar assistance Agata was very very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Ali Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dedicated to all aspects of aesthetics and design, Dr. Ali Adibfar’s passion, his adept sense of harmony and balance, along with his outstanding surgical skill, places him in the top tier of Toronto’s cosmetic surgeons. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, he is devoted to delivering beautiful results. Dr. Adibfar’s keen sense of detail that sees his patients leave his care with the natural, astounding, and the perfected aesthetic alterations they desired. After receiving a doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Toronto in 1990, Dr. Adibfar chose to extend his knowledge of medicine. Soon after, he obtained a Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Virginia, undertaking his general surgery residency at John Hopkins University in Baltimore. In order to specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Ali Adibfar completed his post-graduate Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency by dividing his time between Vandebilt University Hospital and University of Toronto. As a board-certified Toronto plastic surgeon, his education and skill have rewarded him with the prestige of becoming a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery, ultimately providing him with the ability to devote his life to enhancing the physical form. He is a Toronto plastic surgeon with a strong belief that the human body is not a machine, nor building, but an incredible work of art and genius. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s passion and ability to deliver such astounding results lies in his high standard of care for his patients. His adoration for people, as well as his attentiveness to the patient’s desires, creates a distinct experience for those in his care. Likewise, the open mindedness and devotion applied by Dr. Adibfar to the greater scheme and scope of plastic surgery holds tremendous vision, awarding immaculate results. Preserving the original form, respecting the natural harmony of the body, and offering patients the care, detail and final results they desire, are what sets Dr. Adibfar apart. Taking pride in his work and being your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s love for aesthetics and design can be seen even in the clinic in which he operates. Co-designed and built by Dr. Adibfar himself, the clinic was crafted to enable safety and beauty with a more private and personal touch. His standards of perfection are embodied in his high-qualified staff and premium high-tech equipment, allowing his fine attention to detail and excellence to effortlessly flow through all of procedures. Take some time to get to know your Toronto plastic surgeon.

• English

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Botox injections
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Tummy tuck