Ratings for Dr. Ali Adibfar

Nothing further to add that hasn't already been said!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Adibfar. He is SUCH a talented surgeon! He fixed major mistakes Dr Mullholland had made on me. I had massive indentations from a cellulite treatment & deep scar tissue . I was so self conscious about them. Dr Adibfar had to cut all the scar tissue out first..then fix the indentations via fat transfer. I can't believe that the indentations are completely gone! He made my bum nice and round like I always wished it would be!wondeful doctor!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Adibfar is likely the best plastic surgeon in Toronto. He did exactly what he said he could do. Very happy with the final results.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am a patient of Dr . Adibfar since 2011, and I am very happy to have been with him all this years. I admit that I admire his work. He is a true artist and perfectionist who loves his profession. He is very detailed on with his surgery, he will always give you his honest opinion so that you get the best appearance possible. I made a liposuction of the abdomen and the flanks 6 years ago. And i was in love with The results,the where amazing! The excessive fat has completely disappeared. I got the stomach I dreamed of. A few months ago, I did a facial surgery: chin implant, high cheek bone, fat grafting and liposuction. Again, I'm very satisfied with the results. You can not tell that I had surgery it look so natural and i have a nice curve and contouring on my face. Even my mother and friends compliment me and love my new appearance.I strongly advise you to consult Dr. Ali Adibfar if you want to improve your look. Lastly i have to add Dr. Adibfar has a way of making his Patient comfortable and calm and i can also say that about his staff at Elements, especially his assistant Agata, i want thank you from the bottom of my heart, you always welcomed me with open arms to make me feel comfortable and confident. You guys are the best ! Thank you again!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I am very happy I chose Dr. Adibfar for my rhynoplasty. Having had a prior surgery with a different doctor to correct a broken septum that did not work, I did not know what to expect. However, Dr. Adibfar took the time to thoroughly explain his procedure and how his expertise can help me. After my consultation, all my questions and concerns had been addressed and I was confident that I was making the right decision. Dr. Adibfar and his team could not be more professional and caring and the facility is very welcoming and private. After a short recovery period, I am breathing normally and my nose has an entirely better and symmetric look. Based on my experience, Dr. Adibfar’s skills surpassed others. Thank you Dr. Adibfar, Agata and the rest of the team at Elements.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I had a Mommy Makeover (Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation) last year with Dr. Ali Adibfar. To say his work is impeccable is an understatement. I am thrilled with my results, his team including his assistant Agata Kusiba, made me feel like family from my first consultation. Dr. Adibfar is in my opinion the best cosmetic Surgeon in Toronto, he is honest and professional. I am grateful to have met him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get any cosmetic procedure done. Thank you Dr. Adibfar and your wonderful team!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I am now 4 months post-op for my mommy makeover and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. I will go so far to say that my body hasn't looked this good since I was 20 years old. I'm now 55 and I will attest that Dr. Adibfar is a very skilled surgeon with a keen eye for perfection. My implants look natural and although it is still only a few months, the results of my tummy tuck are amazing! I can finally wear a bikini! Agata is amazing and honest. The staff are very helpful and warm and welcoming. The office and surroundings are immaculate. The procedure itself is major surgery and recovery was slow but I knew I was in good hands and have no reservations recommending Dr. Adibfar. He knows what he is doing!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I am writing this review to share my wonderful experience and great results I had with Dr. Adibfar. I have done a full tunny tuck, liposuction, as well as breast lift with Dr. Adibfar. First, I was very impressed with the warm and welcoming environment of his clinic and his great supportive staff. They have always been there for me throughout an after my treatments. I am very grateful for their continuing and genuine support and communication. Dr. Adibfar is simply an artist. He is a great listener and an effective communicator. He takes pride in his work and looks for natural results. I knew right from my first consultation with him, that I was in right hands and felt lucky for choosing him as my artist. He explained the procedures to me fully and made sure that my questions and concerns were properly addressed. I knew what I was getting into and was able to prepare myself for the surgery and recovery well in advance. The surgery went very well and with the support of Dr. Adibfar, his team, and my family I was able to recover successfully and enjoy my results. Currently, I am 6 months post-op and still in contact with Dr. Adibar for regular check ups and questions. I totally recommend Dr. Adibfar services with no reservations to anyone who is looking for great outcomes and beautiful results. I absolutely love my body and my new lifestyle. Thank you Dr. Adibfar. You are truly a great surgeon and a talented artist.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I had a mole on my face and I went to many doctors in GTA but none of them could promise me if there will be any scratch left after the surgery. Today is a year later and I cannot see any scratch on my face. Great doctor , great team , great clinic

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

My experience with Dr. Ali Adibfar is exceptionally professional and talented. I saw him for a breast augmentation and he was very honest about what he could and couldn't do to make my breasts look more symmetrical. He was incredibly knowedgable and efficient. Needless to say I was beyond thrilled with the results. I didn't think my breasts would ever look as good as they do. I'm incredibly impressed and grateful! His staff, particularly his assistant Agata, is incredibly helpful and warm. She was a pleasure to be around. The facility and environment is warm and welcoming. I really felt taken care of and in the best hands possible throughout this entire experience.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Ali Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dedicated to all aspects of aesthetics and design, Dr. Ali Adibfar’s passion, his adept sense of harmony and balance, along with his outstanding surgical skill, places him in the top tier of Toronto’s cosmetic surgeons. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, he is devoted to delivering beautiful results. Dr. Adibfar’s keen sense of detail that sees his patients leave his care with the natural, astounding, and the perfected aesthetic alterations they desired. After receiving a doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Toronto in 1990, Dr. Adibfar chose to extend his knowledge of medicine. Soon after, he obtained a Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Virginia, undertaking his general surgery residency at John Hopkins University in Baltimore. In order to specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Ali Adibfar completed his post-graduate Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency by dividing his time between Vandebilt University Hospital and University of Toronto. As a board-certified Toronto plastic surgeon, his education and skill have rewarded him with the prestige of becoming a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery, ultimately providing him with the ability to devote his life to enhancing the physical form. He is a Toronto plastic surgeon with a strong belief that the human body is not a machine, nor building, but an incredible work of art and genius. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s passion and ability to deliver such astounding results lies in his high standard of care for his patients. His adoration for people, as well as his attentiveness to the patient’s desires, creates a distinct experience for those in his care. Likewise, the open mindedness and devotion applied by Dr. Adibfar to the greater scheme and scope of plastic surgery holds tremendous vision, awarding immaculate results. Preserving the original form, respecting the natural harmony of the body, and offering patients the care, detail and final results they desire, are what sets Dr. Adibfar apart. Taking pride in his work and being your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s love for aesthetics and design can be seen even in the clinic in which he operates. Co-designed and built by Dr. Adibfar himself, the clinic was crafted to enable safety and beauty with a more private and personal touch. His standards of perfection are embodied in his high-qualified staff and premium high-tech equipment, allowing his fine attention to detail and excellence to effortlessly flow through all of procedures. Take some time to get to know your Toronto plastic surgeon.

• English

• University of Toronto
  • Johns Hopkins University
  • Vanderbilt University

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Botox injections
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Tummy tuck