Dr. Ali Adibfar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Adibfar

I have used Dr. Adibfar on two occasions - once for a tummy tuck and recently for liposuction that encompassed my upper abdomen, flanks, upper and lower, waist and the inside of my knees. I am extremely happy with the results of both surgeries. Dr. Adibfar was great to deal with pre and post surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable and I am so glad I chose him for the procedures. His stitch line after the tummy tuck is practically invisible. He beautifully sculpted my body with the liposuction and even removed the fat beside my breasts that used to spill up and over my bra without me even asking him to. My bras and t-shirts look so much better on me now. I would never go to any other cosmetic surgeon in Toronto. As far as I am concerned, from the results of the two major procedures I have had with Dr. Adibfar, he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Adibfar and his staff are very knowledgeable and kind. They take their time to explain procedures and options. I had a previous tummy tuck at another Toronto clinic and was disappointed in the areas overlooked as part of the tummy tuck. Dr. Adibfar came highly recommended and he was able to revise the areas of the tummy tuck to improve appearance and I also had lipo of legs and upper body with fat transfer to buttocks. I am 5 weeks post surgery and am extremely pleased with the results! Dr. Adibfar over delivers! The post surgical care has been great. The Elements clinic itself is opulent and modern. His staff are very friendly, especially his patient coordinator who goes out of her way to accommodate your needs. I'm very happy with my surgery and would easily refer anyone who is considering him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr Ali Adibfar has done two plastic surgeries for me. My upper and lower eyelids and a few years later a face lift. I am extremely pleased with the results of both surgeries! He is very competent, professional,knowledgeable and has excellent communication skills. He is a very approachable and a personable doctor and therefore able to alleviate you fears and anxiety. I have great trust in him and would highly recommend him to others. I

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I had my full tummy tuck surgery about five months ago. It was the most amazing experience one could ask for in terms of doctor patient care and surgery. Dr. Ali Adibfar and his amazing staff are Extremely professional, knowledgeable and the absolute best when it comes to cosmetic plastic surgery. As a health care professional and a weight loss coach myself, I was always involved in fitness industry. After my pregnancy my stomach muscles were compleley stretched out and the skin became flappy. It was impossible for return them to normal, even with weight loss, excessive disciplined working out. After carefully reviewing almost 20 surgeons’ works including Dr. Adibfar’s and talking to a few people who had their cosmetic surgery done with him, I finally decided get my tummy tuck done with Dr. Adibfar. To be honest, My biggest fear was the surgery line and the stitch marks rather than the surgery itself. The surgery was done very smoothly in a five star private clinic. Recovery was very fast and I was able to go back to work on day 10 after the surgery. I have to admit that I was amazed by the great work he did on my tummy. The surgery line is well below my bikini line. It’s so fine that I can hardly even see it after a few months. I highly recommend Dr. Adibfar and his team. They are highly professional and they will make you feel safe and wonderful. Choosing this surgeon was my best decision ever.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I have had multiple rhinoplastys with other doctors, and Dr. Adibfar fixed all their mistakes. He is an amazing perfectionist and I am very happy with the results. He is very skilled and extremely helpful. He takes the time to get to know your case inside and out. He doesn't just Rush you through and forget about you after he gets his money. I would definitely recommend him. His staff is also very helpful and kind, they are professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

As a patient of Dr. Adibfar for over ten years, procedures done by doctor upper and lower eye lids, breast augmentation, Liposuction and Botox quarterly. He is knowledgable a perfectionist and attention to every bit of details. Dr. Adibfar always take the time with me answers all my questions. Happy to have met Dr. Ali.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Adibfar is not only an excellent surgeon but a true artist. Prior to selecting a surgeon in Toronto to perform my mommy makeover, I thoroughly researched my options by reading endless reviews online. After several consultations with different surgeons I placed my trust in Dr. Adibfar due to his knowledge, experience, bedside manners and professionalism, not to mention 5 star clinic and experience. He took the time to answer all my questions and addressed all my concerns, I did not feel rushed and every staff member treated me like a VIP! I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and liposuction and I can honestly say I look better now then before I had children, my body looks sculpted yet natural and people don't believe how incredible my scars look ( almost invisible). He is a gifted surgeon and I'm glad I went with my gut and did not let any of the negative online reviews sway my decision. I'm confident to say that entrusting him was the best decision I ever made, I highly recommend him, you will not be dissapointed!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Love my new butt I'm just in my third month , recovering from a Brazilian butt lift . I'm thrilled with the results so far very nice ! And given this is not my first cosmetic surgery I definitely understand how long it takes to heal not to mention , can appreciate how much care Dr Adibfar and his staff put into looking after me . He really cares and for this I'm grateful That being said , plastic surgery is not for everyone. I feel sorry for women who expect cosmetic surgery to fix their messed up lives, get their ex husbands back, lost jobs ... etc .Sadley,I suggest posting your before and after pictures. Show the work and let everyone else determine whether your expectations are realistic I'm a very happy patient and I've been going to the same surgeon for years . I totally recommend Dr Adibfar , and I'm writing to say he is the most sincere professional surgeon I've ever met. Because surgery is such personal choice it's so important you do it for your self I'm a super busy professional living a healthy wonderful life . I just wanted to achieve my sexy bum back ... I love my new bum and now I'm thrilled to wear my bikini bottoms again , it makes me feels like how I used to feel years ago , my bum looks so natural , no one can even tell I had surgery . Thank you , and I'm happy to post my review and new bum !

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I chose Dr.Adibfar based on the glossy headlines of 'Best Surgeon in Toronto' ..I could not have made a worse mistake in my entire life. My biggest regret is ever walking into his office. Dr. Adibfar charged thousands and thousands more than other surgeons and his work absolutely destroyed my appearance.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Great doctor, beautiful face and neck after lift done. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Ali Adibfar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dedicated to all aspects of aesthetics and design, Dr. Ali Adibfar’s passion, his adept sense of harmony and balance, along with his outstanding surgical skill, places him in the top tier of Toronto’s cosmetic surgeons. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, he is devoted to delivering beautiful results. Dr. Adibfar’s keen sense of detail that sees his patients leave his care with the natural, astounding, and the perfected aesthetic alterations they desired. After receiving a doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Toronto in 1990, Dr. Adibfar chose to extend his knowledge of medicine. Soon after, he obtained a Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Virginia, undertaking his general surgery residency at John Hopkins University in Baltimore. In order to specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Ali Adibfar completed his post-graduate Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency by dividing his time between Vandebilt University Hospital and University of Toronto. As a board-certified Toronto plastic surgeon, his education and skill have rewarded him with the prestige of becoming a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery, ultimately providing him with the ability to devote his life to enhancing the physical form. He is a Toronto plastic surgeon with a strong belief that the human body is not a machine, nor building, but an incredible work of art and genius. As your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s passion and ability to deliver such astounding results lies in his high standard of care for his patients. His adoration for people, as well as his attentiveness to the patient’s desires, creates a distinct experience for those in his care. Likewise, the open mindedness and devotion applied by Dr. Adibfar to the greater scheme and scope of plastic surgery holds tremendous vision, awarding immaculate results. Preserving the original form, respecting the natural harmony of the body, and offering patients the care, detail and final results they desire, are what sets Dr. Adibfar apart. Taking pride in his work and being your Toronto plastic surgeon, Dr. Adibfar’s love for aesthetics and design can be seen even in the clinic in which he operates. Co-designed and built by Dr. Adibfar himself, the clinic was crafted to enable safety and beauty with a more private and personal touch. His standards of perfection are embodied in his high-qualified staff and premium high-tech equipment, allowing his fine attention to detail and excellence to effortlessly flow through all of procedures. Take some time to get to know your Toronto plastic surgeon.

• English

• University of Toronto
  • Johns Hopkins University
  • Vanderbilt University

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Botox injections
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Tummy tuck