Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Andrews

Spent 2 hours in the waiting room on two separate occasions and over 30 minutes on hold on several occasions when trying to make appointments for my daughter. Staff is either overworked and tired or just plain not helpful. The doctor is knowledgable but you will only see him for about 2 minutes. Impersonal experience. Horrible waits. Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

We found our experience with Dr. Andrews' treatment of our child to be excellent. He was very kind and gentle to our son, explained what would happen even though at our son's young age he probably did not fully understand, answered all of our questions ahead of time and treated all of us with the utmost respect and kindness. The operation was a total success, the recuperation was short and results exactly as expected. We would recommend Dr. Andrews to anyone who needs an expert in the field of Otolaryngology.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

This Doctor is only concerned about money and how many usless opperations he can put your child through. he put tubes in my sons ears, removed his adnoid gland( due to snoring). My son continued to snore So I made another appt. My son didn't want to be there so wouldnt stay still, He bairly was able to look in his throat holding down the stick on his tounge. Took a quick glimps and wanted to remove his tonciles. I became suspicious due to that because he's already had glans removed and couldnt understand why would a Dr. who is there suposivly for kids want to put him under another opperation just for snoring, He wouldn't have any immune system left . To make a long story short, went for a second opion and my son was perscribed Nasal Spray for his NOSE!! NO opperation took him 10 seconds to find the problem by just looking into his nose with a flash light.Mind you, Dr. andrews never had the decentcy to even check there. Just real quick to put my 3yr. old boy under more surgery. Dishonest

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Andrews' office was not at all accurate in relaying information regarding my daughter. For example after calling me with CT Scan results, they claimed a week later that they never received the results. It took a great deal of effort to get passed the nurse and actually speak to Dr. Andrews regarding the updates with my daughter. Dr. Andrews changed the planned admission following surgery and then prescribed the wrong medication for my daughter. It took 5 hours for someone from his office to call in the correct medication to the hospital and 24 hours to get a new script for discharge.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

After 4 years of battling a cyst, and one failed prior surgery (not by Dr. Andrews) we're finally free of it. It was nice to be able to go to a pediatric doctor in the field, but the office wait times are INCREDIBLY LONG. We were there for 3 hours, for 10 minutes with the doctor. He's also not the most personable of people, which you'd expect with a pediatric doctor. He seemed a bit arrogant, but I guess he does have the right to be. He was incredibly knowledgeable, and helpful with the identification and removal of the cyst on our second visit. Our first visit to the Brandon office, he told us it was just scar tissue from the first operation and was more concerned about our son's adenoids. The second (the 3 hour visit) was in St. Petersburg, and that place was a wreck. The surgery went smooth, I'd recommend him to anyone whose children had otolaryngology issues.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Wonderful Dr. and staff. Our son had 3 surgeries and Dr. Andrews treated him like his own son. Very personable and knowledgeable. Love this Doc!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Crowded office, doctor was WAY behind. He wasn't worth the wait either.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Thomas M. Andrews's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1985)

HealthFirst