Ratings for Dr. Tania L. Schmid

Worst. Doctor.Ever. #1 - her office. Total pigpen. Stacks of files/paper everywhere. And nobody knows what the heck is going on. #2 - Dr. Tania Schmid herself, in my opinion, is not staying current especially when it comes to knowing about adverse reactions to medication. If you want your symptoms to become worse OR HECK, YOU EVEN WANT SOME NEW PROBLEMS, then give Dr. Schmidt a call. If you want to get better, keep searching for a better doctor. You won't find a good one here.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Her office is the most inept that I have ever experienced. The staff lacks professionalism and the office appears disorganized and in disarray, with stacks of files out in the open on tables. I have been billed for services that are covered by my insurance. My insurance company has sent a letter to the office asking them to discontinue billing me, as I do not owe. They continue to send me bills. I have spent countless hours trying to get the issue resolved; to no avail, and have recently sought the services of an attorney. The doctor doesn't appear to be very knowledgeable or current. Stay, FAR, away from this doctor and this office!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Really impressed with Dr. Schmid. I had a routine appointment but she took time at the end to answer a few of my questions. Staff were very plesant. I booked an appointment and was in the office within the week. The doctor called me with the results personally, and asked if I had any questions. That much attention was totally unexpected.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I would put this dr. up against any dr. in her field she has to be the smartest dr. i have ever met. She saved my life and i literally me that if she would have ignored my signs i would not be here today and i was not even a patient that day but i sure am now . All in all This is a doctor that is in the field for all the right reasons and that is because she cares about people at least that is how she makes me feel. Thanks so much for the future i get to enjoy

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Due to Dr. Schmid's suggestion to get a second option, I avoided unnessary eye surgery. Thank you doctor!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Schmid has been my doctor for almost 20 years now. She has always been very professional. She will give you the unvarnished truth-like tell me I need to lose weight (but without being too mean spirited about it). Her staff over the years have always been helpful and do seem to last a long time. A shout out to Gina in her office.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Have been going to her for years. She's ompassionate and caring and watches over our family. Not afraid to tell you like it is weather we like it our not. When we call her office/service, non emergency and she's in the office, she personally will call back within an hour. There were times we may have had to wait in the room for a bit, but I know she is taking good care of me and her other patients so I'm all right with the waiting. She is the most wonderful doctor I've ever had and even though we have to pay extra because of our insurance to see her, she is well worth it. Though I've seen quite a few staff members through the years, they all have been very kind and they seem to stay around for a few years.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Very unsatisfied visit. I felt like I totally wasted my time and money here. Bedside manner lacking.She didn't listen to my complaints and gave no solution, but gave samples for the problems that I don't have. The waiting time is long even though her clinic looks empty. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone for any reason.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Without a doubt, one of the most knowledgeable female doctors in the state of Missouri! She is extremely thorough, almost to a fault! She has had a following for many years. She also does PAPs!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Tania L. Schmid's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

GHI