Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Rumore

Dr. Rumore walked in with a smile and walked out with a smile. Finally a doctor that will answer any question without that condescending look that Other doctors sometimes gives. What a wonderful doctor who took his time not rushing us out. Too bad all doctors cant be this likable.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

most OUTSTANDING dr. entire office staff is a pleasure. Dr Rumore is the LEADER 2nd to none!!! Finally a Dr who understands. Who actually wants to TREAT & not MASK the problem. RA, Ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia....such a compassionate straight forward Dr. Thanks Dr Rumore.....B.C.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Rumore has just picked up my case and although we are early on in diagnosing problems which other Doctor's have failed to acknowledge for over 20 years, causing my quality of life to be nil to none for that period of time, here is a Physician who is willing to try. His compassion is second only to his knowledge of rare Neurological Disorders which do not even fall under his area of expertise. I doubt he will be able to *cure* me. I don't believe at this point a cure is available. However, knowing that there is finally a Doctor who cares enough to try, validates not only my subjective pain, but test results that have gone ignored by other Doctors for many, many years. In addition, the staff I have met at his office share in his warmth and make the entire experience as pleasant as any Doctor's Appointment can possibly be.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Peter M. Rumore's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)