Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Blanton

Dr. Blanton is a very knowledgable and considerate physician. He takes the time to make sure all of your concerns are addressed and he seems to stay completely updated with new findings. I would recommend him to anyone, your child is in good hands with Dr. Blanton. The only drawback is that he stays busy and sometimes it is very difficult to get in with him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. K Blanton does infact have a heavy patient load. But on the other hand, I've never felt more comfortable putting my child's health in his hands. As a new parent I took a spiral notebook with a list of questions with me to our appopintment. As nuerotic as a list sounds, he sat down and answered each one even the "silly ones" and made sure I understood everything that was going on before I left. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Blanton is a very talented Dr., he is not ashamed to let you know if he has to do some research to pin the problem. My daughter had a mysterious episode and he pulled the book out and researched the problems until he figured it out. I love an honest doctor and not a MD who makes on the spot educated guesses. He does have a huge client bases probably for the fact he is good at his job. Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Blanton has an extremely heavy patient load. My child rarely got to see him, instead he saw the NP. You feel like you are being herded in and out like cattle.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. Kevin J. Blanton's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Sikeston, MO