You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William Regan

Has had Dr. Regan operate on my elbow a number of times & he's fantastic. Smart, considerate, great bedside manner. Recommend him easily. You would be lucky to get him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Saved my shoulder. Awesome doctor. Very interested in your injury. Easy to communicate with. After several surgeries Dr. Regain operated and now I'm back to work. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I met Dr Regan at WorskafeBC in the visiting specialist clinic for my rotator cuff tear. I liked Dr Regan, he's a very nice man, explains your injury for you to understand. When he talked about my injury, used my Xray's and ultrasound to show you the extent of the tear. What I liked about his approach that my surgery, should be my last option and was impressed how I exercised, stretched, used various professional to help me improve with my injury. At present time I don't require surgery, Dr Regan made his recommendations and will see him in a few months for another consult. Dr Regan is caring, kind and he put's you at ease, during your consult.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am deeply grateful to Dr. Regan for fixing my shoulder. Following a workplace accident 7 months ago that broke the scapula in multiple places, I was told by other surgeons that nothing could be done, and I would have to live with the reduced mobility and pain. Not to mention I would not likely be able to return to work falling trees. Thankfully, I was given Dr. Regan's name by an eye surgeon who said he had heard great things about him. Dr. Regan is highly skilled, he's very easy to talk to, and he clearly knows his stuff. Thanks to his abilities, I am now pain free, and will be returning to work after rehab. Very thankful to be his patient! Dennis from Campbell River.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I had a torn rear labrum.Mr Regan repaired it but along with the repair came a whole set of new problems.range of mobility is ruined and I'm in pain most of the time.it locks,catches and I can feel crunching in there upon movement.I had the procedure done 5 yrs ago.I will get a different opinion this next time.I don't believe mr regan is interested in normal folk.I think he is more interested in people that pay $$ and pro athletes.

Submitted February 25, 2015

Great surgeon and very personable. Never felt like just another patient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Regan is really the best surgeon in Canada. He fixed my shoulder after the car accident. He performed two surgeries on my left shoulder(2008 and 2010) and I recovered 100% in range of motion and 90 % in strength. He is a great doctor with the best possible manners and attitude. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

The guy saved my lifestyle!!! Dr Krywulak in Kelowna cut me open and messed me up and left me worse than before seeing him. After digging around and leaving me with some impressive bruises, he said there was nothing he could do to help me. I would have to live with shoulder pain and limited mobility forever. I looked for a second opinion. That was Regan. He looked at my MRI and said he could help. Can't say enough about my care in his hands. He over saw the residents doing the work actually. Almost immediately I had my arm and shoulder back. It's all good now! And he didn't even cut me.Thanks doc!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Regan is a great surgeon, but if you're an MSP patient, you'll most likely be operated on by a resident. Read your surgical forms carefully. Wait times to see Regan are ridiculous - a year or more in some cases, but if you have tons of cash, you can always see him next week privately. His assistant - wow - she's an absolute %^&#@. So best of luck dealing with her. I've never dealt with such an insolent human being - especially in healthcare. If she doesn't like her job she should move on, she isn't doing Dr. Regan any favours. She'd be fired in a day within the private healthcare world. Regan is a great surgeon, but within the MSP system you'll have to wait a year or more to see him and when he decides to operate, he'll be directing a resident.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Regan has done 1 knee surgery and 1 supraspinatus repair on me in the past. Have just come back from a consult for shoulder pain 5 years since shoulder repair and Dr. Regan was as usual direct,informative,thorough, and simply the best surgeon I have encountered in my varied medical history. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that falls into his scope or specialty. Mark

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. William Regan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has had Dr. Regan operate on my elbow a number of times & he's fantastic. Smart, considerate, great bedside manner. Recommend him easily. You would be lucky to ..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saved my shoulder. Awesome doctor. Very interested in your injury. Easy to communicate with. After several surgeries Dr. Regain operated and now I'm back to wo..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr Regan at WorskafeBC in the visiting specialist clinic for my rotator cuff tear. I liked Dr Regan, he's a very nice man, explains your injury for you to..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am deeply grateful to Dr. Regan for fixing my shoulder. Following a workplace accident 7 months ago that broke the scapula in multiple places, I was told by..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had a torn rear labrum.Mr Regan repaired it but along with the repair came a whole set of new problems.range of mobility is ruined and I'm in pain most of the..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "He has a professional good name and no one will or can tell the truth about him."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon and very personable. Never felt like just another patient."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Regan is really the best surgeon in Canada. He fixed my shoulder after the car accident. He performed two surgeries on my left shoulder(2008 and 2010) and ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "PLEASE do not go to Dr. Reagan. Search for another surgean. He cares only about the results of, His Boys” the Canucks. He will not encourage any procedure that ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The guy saved my lifestyle!!! Dr Krywulak in Kelowna cut me open and messed me up and left me worse than before seeing him. After digging around and leaving me ..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Regan is a great surgeon, but if you're an MSP patient, you'll most likely be operated on by a resident. Read your surgical forms carefully. Wait times to s..."

December 3, 2014