Ratings for Dr. Mira Shin

She is rude to her staff. I walked into the office and heard Dr. Shin on the phone and she was incredibly rude and nasty. I walked out without continuing with my appointment. I will not see doctors who have no respect for anyone they are speaking with

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Shin bedside manner is the worst I have experienced. I visited Dr.Shin for pain relief during an ongoing medical problem. After she reviewed my injury and medical history I informed her of my prescribed pain medications and dosage from my surgeon, she then told me that I would end up dying in my sleep overdosing. I was in great pain and was only taking medications as advised by my doctor, Shin treated me like an addict and drug tested me before each session. She also wrote that I had a very rare condition on a document which she had failed to inform me of, I researched the condition which was degenerative And a very Shin finally got back to me to inform me she only cited the condition temporarily and do not believe I had the condition.

Submitted January 14, 2016

I feel relieved to have found a doctor that cares, listens to me, takes copious notes and is a detective in finding the source of my pain. She is respectful in my preference of treatment -natural/medications/injections/stims...etc. She is picky about MRI films and reports, so much so that I was sent back for a redo MRI - thank God for that - otherwise my lumbar tumor would not have been found and the source of my pain would not have been addressed. I am grateful for finding her. I recommend her wholeheartedly. In fact, I want to bring my mom to Dr. Shin to help her with all her aches and pains.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Shin was very thorough and gave clear explanations. She also states the problem in a manner that is easy to understand and her advice helped prevent future injuries.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I have seen dozens of doctors and chiropractors and tried almost all to treat my back pain for the last 10 years. None of them was able to diagnose my problem or treat my pain correctly until I saw Dr Shin - Spondylolisthesis. She is pleasant and does know what she is doing, period.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I do not recommend Mira Shin. The staff was OK. However, I have nothing positive to say about Mira Shin.

Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Shin is the best doctor I have ever seen or even heard of. She CARES about her patients and explains the problems and the rationale behind the course of action she takes. Invasive procedures are a last resort. When I walked into her office, my pain level was "9," and I was severely limping. After a one-hour treatment, I walked out without limping and the pain level had dropped to "2." Two days later I am still walking much better than I was, and am experiencing a very low pain level. DR. SHIN IS THE BEST, and her office manager, is excellent also.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Having suffered in pain for years all I can say is Thank you! After only my first visit with Dr. Shin my knees (yes both) felt 100% better. I couldn't believe it myself. I have been seeing her now a couple of times a month for several months. Her practice and using medical tape to assist your body in healing itself may seem unorthodox, however it works. I reinjured my shoulder and after an emergency appointment, where she came in before the practice was open to accomadate me, I was able to go to, dance at, and enjoy my sons destination wedding - without Dr. Shin the plane ride along would have put me in bed for days. Dr. Shin is wonderful and extremely intelligent. She is respectful of your time and you need to be respectful of hers.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr Shin has truely been a gift in my life. I have suffered from neck pain for 22 years Many times the pain was so bad I cried and needed to refrain from doing things (including calling in sick from work) She has not only improved my neck 90% she does it in such a caring way. Dr Shin not only respects my time by hardly ever making me wait more than 10 minutes (she is almost always exactly on time)she really cares about my health. Even if Dr Shin was not such a great person I would still go to her because she is an unbelievable doctor. She is however the full package which makes her more than my Doctor, she is an angel.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010