Ratings for Dr. Syed F. Zaidi

This guy is a complete jerk!He is rude,uncarring,and treated me like a druggie. I was hurt in a MVA .I have 4 herniated discs in my neck,thorasic spine herniated disc,and a protruding disc and herniated disc in my lumbar.My rotary cuffs torn in both my shoulders.And this guy said "I don't see why you are in such pain" REALLY!!!All he wanted to do is write my prescriptions (by the way I DON'T take any narcotics)(my choice) and send me on my way. Thanks Doc, for nothing!! He should work as a prison guard instead.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

were supposed to copy MY MRI's&hand them rgt back-but will not give them back!making it very hard to get a new P.M. Dr.weird he's getn people addicted he cut me hard-what I got a day he gave me for 2 wks!injections yea $200 for LIDOCAIN!had steroid&other nerve blocks Drs used Lidocaine to numb the area b4 block,not as the block!.not sure if thats a normal practice..dsnt listen or care.. SHADY ZAIDI- is the runnin joke..

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

My review pretty much mirrors the rest of the comments regarding this practice. I stopped going to Dr. Zaidi after 4 appointments b/c of the unprofessionalism of both the doctor and receptionist. Dr. Zaidi does NOT put the patient first and has no regard for the standard of care. I strongly suggest that anyone looking for treatment of chronic pain look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

My son went to Dr. Zaidi for back injections over the last 3 yrs. My son became addicted to the pain medications that Dr. Zaidi prescribed. He tried to get off of them many times, but ended up becoming addicted to the medications Dr. Zaidi prescribed for him, losing his job, his house to foreclosure, and he died last month due to an accidental overdose of one of the medications prescribed to him by Dr. Zaidi. I went to the office many times with him so that he could be medicated prior to the injections, and you are right-the waitingroom is standing room only so patients have to wait out in the hall or outside the building to get their prescriptions. I observed the receptioist, Kim's, rudeness to patients many times. Do not go to this Dr. as I do not want any other family to have to experience the horrible loss of a loved one due to addiction to these meds prescribed by this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

His receptionist Kim is extremely condescending and rude. Dr. Zaidi is overpriced, does not listen to his patients, and just writes prescriptions for narcotics. Does not help with getting you off the narcotics he insists on prescribing - just cuts you off and leaves you going to rehab then a new doctor. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Do not go this doctor. After you get past his nasty receptionist and snippy nurses/assistant, you go on to be treated by a totally unprofessional. Dr. Zaidi doesn't listen and spends minimal time with patients, evidenced by the fact that there is no seating available (ever)in the waiting room. Worse yet is the total disregard for insurance paperwork and the need for such. Charges for procedures go through fine so he can get his money! Supporting paperwork for patients is totally absent. You have to beg for it to be faxed out or pay $50 extra per office visit. This doctor uses pain medication as a bargaining chip, not a health aid.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Very disrespectful receptionist. Doctor is always hurried, doesn't take time to listen or inform patients. Shows no concern about the well being of the patient nor what is best for the patient.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Like the previous reviewer said, the receptionist (Kim) is enough to make you not want to go back. No professionalism or respect, and is always belittling the patients; Not privately either, but always speaking loudly so that anyone in waiting area is sure to hear. Dr. is overpriced on procedures and office visits. He is always in a hurry, spending little time with the patient and does not explain the procedures he wants to do. They also do not adhere to the HIPAA privacy laws, and violated mine on two separate occasions before I stopped going.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

I thought the receptions is extremely rude, and the comment on here already, Yes, she hates her job horribly. There is no professionalism in this place, the doctor knew what he wanted done and knew what he was talking about but i got turned away when i heard how the receptions talks to you and other people. I didn't think that was going to matter but im afraid to go there again due to this. Call this place and just listen how she talks to you it will make you sick.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

I went to this Dr Zaidi for back pain, after 2 years of him just getting me addicted to narcotics, I asked for help to get off the medicine as I was going to see an orthapeadic Dr. He stopped my meds effective immeadeatly! I had to go to another dr for help to get off the meds. He is a very very poor choice for a Dr. He didn't help my back at all! All he did was make me a drug addict! I would never recommend anyone see this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Syed F. Zaidi's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2001)

AARP