Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Culling

Dr. Culling is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. He gave me a diagnosis that is a chronic condition, then took me off my medication for me that was actually working effectively on managing my pain. He proceeds to put me on different medication that gave me a bad allergic reaction. Bottom line, he will not do anything to help manage your pain. He is useless and should be ashamed of himself to call himself a doctor. He does not give a crap about his patients. Don't waste your time with this doctor. Dr. Culling I hope one day you end up in a situation where you have to live with a chronic painful condition and nobody helps or cares about you!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

I went to see Dr. Culling for an epidural. He was late, then he was obviously in a hurry. He did not wait until the Novocaine took effect before sticking the large needle into my back, causing me great pain. He then very quickly and incautiously maneuvered the large needle near my nerve and I believe that he actually touched my nerve because my leg jumped and I nearly fell off of the table. Even this did not cause him to slow down and be more careful, he continued to be extremely unprofessional and brutal in his administration. I was in shock at this point and he left the room before I was even off of the table. I could not berate him for this reason. I am filing a complaint with the state board and I highly discourage anyone receiving an epidural from Dr. Culling.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Robert D. Culling's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1982)

Lumenos