Ratings for Dr. Majid Torabi

Mitchell Claire, PA is very knowledgeable and helpful but gave me and my mom discouragement because I do martial arts. He went off on me for 10 full minutes and I got very angry. Very discouraging and disrespectful. Then Dr. Majid Torabi just walked in for 30 seconds to diagnose my surgery and kept talking and didn't let me talk. He talked over me or interrupted me. Very very rude. He told me I have allergies and I told him no it's a problem with my septum then he said yea you have allergies. Mitchell Claire, PA and I had already established that my problem is a deviated septum. Then Dr. Majid Torabi just left and laughed at me. I told him I'm 24 and he said that I look like a 17 year old. What a little jerk this doctor is. Very disrespectful, abrupt, rude, and abusive. I will look for another doctor to do surgery on my nose.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Office staff is absolutely horrible. They are rude and unprofessional. However, I love Dr. Torabi. I've been to several ENTs for chronic nose bleeding and horrible allergies, he's the only one who actually addressed the problem insted of just blaming dry heat. I hate that his staff is so horrible. I'm tempted to never go back because of them.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Excellent Doctor, recommend him highly, he treated me well for my ear infection

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I took my daughter to see Dr. Torabi for her chronic throat infections and ear infections, she was quickly diagnosed. After some testing, it was decided that she needed surgical intervention .Everything went perfectly well as she is totally symptom free. Dr Torabi and his staff couldn't have been more professional and caring. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Very excellent Doctor. Couldn't be more happy with my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Torabi and his staff have treated myself and my family extremely well, not only is he available to answer questions but calls back quickly and is very courteous. He has helped my family and I immensely with our ear, nose, and throat conditions, I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Horrible experience. God forbid you have to call while he's on-call. He treats patients with. No respect and is super rude. He doesn't know what he's doing either.

Submitted July 20, 2015

My throat was soar, went by for an appointment they took me in as a walk-in! Was glad. A+

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

the time we went for a hearing test. No follow up. No referral for hearing aids. diagnosis: couldn't say what the results were Gio to Dr. Bellows. .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

The only nice person in the office was the guy doing the hearing test and two nurses. I went there to take my 7 year daughter to get tested for food allergies, dr. Torabi did not see my daughter the first time we were there, they gave me a papef to fill out on which allergy testing I wanted done for my daughter, came back 3 weeks later waited for a while to see the dr. And here comes dr . torabi hands me a paper and tells me no nuts she's allergic to nut and penuts, and walked a way I wa ted him to go over her allergies and the result numbers and what they meant , I had to chase him down the hall to ask him, and he tells me that he doesn't know a about reaction and then he left, he doesn't care about his patients at all unless their getting surgery and his making money, if you have food allergies dont go to dr.torabe gind a dr. That will help you , he is the worst..

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014