Ratings for Dr. Majid Torabi

Mitchell Claire P.A. was an absolute jerk when he proceeded to give me a hard time and discourage me for over 5 minutes straight because I practice Muay Thai which has nothing to do with my ear nose and throat. He made me feel awful and when my posture hunched over and my head went down he immediately took a deep breath, puffed his chest out, and felt absolutely wonderful about it. I should have told him to shut up and I'm angry about it. The next appointment I waited 30 minutes and there were still 2 people before me so I left. Doctors need to learn to respect their patients' time... I never wait over 30 minutes. When I met Dr. Majid Torabi he was abrupt, rude, disrespectful, and he kept interrupting me and talking over me. He did not let me talk. To describe him in 1 sentence, he does not care at all about his patients and he needs to take the cotton out of his ears and put in in his mouth. Finally, I just got a bill from their office charging me money. Now why the heck would they send me a bill when I gave them my insurance and payed them the copay?!?!?! Now I need to waste my time again and deal with some people over the phone who never know what the heck is going on. Freakin fantastic. In conclusion, Mitchell Claire P.A., Dr. Majid Torabi, and their incompetent billing department get an F. Yeah, take that. What what what.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Mitchell Claire, PA is very knowledgeable and helpful but gave me and my mom discouragement because I do martial arts. He went off on me for 10 full minutes and I got very angry. Very discouraging and disrespectful. Then Dr. Majid Torabi just walked in for 30 seconds to diagnose my surgery and kept talking and didn't let me talk. He talked over me or interrupted me. Very very rude. He told me I have allergies and I told him no it's a problem with my septum then he said yea you have allergies. Mitchell Claire, PA and I had already established that my problem is a deviated septum. Then Dr. Majid Torabi just left and laughed at me. I told him I'm 24 and he said that I look like a 17 year old. What a little jerk this doctor is. Very disrespectful, abrupt, rude, and abusive. I will look for another doctor to do surgery on my nose.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Office staff is absolutely horrible. They are rude and unprofessional. However, I love Dr. Torabi. I've been to several ENTs for chronic nose bleeding and horrible allergies, he's the only one who actually addressed the problem insted of just blaming dry heat. I hate that his staff is so horrible. I'm tempted to never go back because of them.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Excellent Doctor, recommend him highly, he treated me well for my ear infection

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I took my daughter to see Dr. Torabi for her chronic throat infections and ear infections, she was quickly diagnosed. After some testing, it was decided that she needed surgical intervention .Everything went perfectly well as she is totally symptom free. Dr Torabi and his staff couldn't have been more professional and caring. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Very excellent Doctor. Couldn't be more happy with my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Torabi and his staff have treated myself and my family extremely well, not only is he available to answer questions but calls back quickly and is very courteous. He has helped my family and I immensely with our ear, nose, and throat conditions, I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Horrible experience. God forbid you have to call while he's on-call. He treats patients with. No respect and is super rude. He doesn't know what he's doing either.

Submitted July 20, 2015

My throat was soar, went by for an appointment they took me in as a walk-in! Was glad. A+

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

the time we went for a hearing test. No follow up. No referral for hearing aids. diagnosis: couldn't say what the results were Gio to Dr. Bellows. .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014