Ratings for Dr. Mari M. Goldner

Worst exper. ever. PA Sue Terran allegedly reported me to social services falsely alleging that I'd said something inappropriate on THREE separate occassions to my then-6-year-old daughter. I was floored as I was accused of saying something I'd never dream of saying to ANY child or human, especially IN PUBLIC. As a result, I lost my job in child protection. My daughter was interrogated without my knowledge, and although the child protection worker said my daughter's reports about me were very positive, I was still under investigation and they said they might take her away despite our good home environment. Nevertheless, I have my daughter and have had her all along because I am a good mother and ALWAYS was. I was so deeply traumatized by this experience. There is something subhuman about a person with that much power who goes to such lengths to abuse that power...appears to all together lack a conscience.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

She was wonderful:knowledgeable, helpful, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, and a wonderful communicator. The staff I had 2 out 0f 3 nights were wonderful. There was only 1 staff person that wasn't good; in fact i'm positive that the surly and self-centered staff person knows who they are!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Dr. Goldner was very good (she is in sleep medicine at the Corvallis Clinic), the staff was very poor - they lost my messages, scheduled me with a different physician's assistant than Dr. Goldner had told me to use - that physician's assistant was extremely rude and dismissive of my concerns. Good luck getting past the very poor staff.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Mari M. Goldner's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente