Ratings for Dr. Luther V. Rhodes

A good ID dr. But in ref to Lyme D.he is shall we say on the conservative side--He told a lot of patients it was all in their head and it ended up they had lyme disease-my husband was in hospital-my husband had encephalauphy and was delirious & I mentioned he showed some specific antibodies to lyme. He wrote in records husband does not know where he is etc.and said my husband said his wife calls him and hollers at him.my poor husband due to also a mess they did to him during a vascular surgery- they never told me what happened. And obviously because I mentioned my husband's lyme he wrote that I needed phychiatric help or it will lead to my husband's further breakdown. Even if my husband said that he didn't know what he was saying as they ruined him mentally-one big mess during that surgery of which I was never told.Does Rhodes have a heart in his body - mention Lyme D. and he gets the devil in him. If my spouse said that about me- he did not know what he was saying.I loved him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Luther V. Rhodes's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)