Ratings for Dr. Naomi Rosenberg

I had this Dr for about 3 years. She was fine at first but I had a lot of health problems including back problems and stomach problems. I asked her several times for different tests and she refused to have them done but she had no problem lying on my chart saying I had a medical condition I didn't have to get my insurance to cover a medication that I shouldn't have been taking anyways. Then after years of that she took me off the one medication that was actually helping me and started treating me like I was a child even in front of my counselor at the health center and we both had to file a complaint against her to get any kind of apology. Not to mention she was always running at least an hour behind. So overall I'd have to agree that she is rude, condescending and at time a straight up

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Staff is no different than other office staff. I LOVE Dr Rosenberg. She takes her time caring and listening and does research for your particular problems. The reason I had to give a "3" for punctuality is because she takes her time with her patients and all these offices only set you up for 15 minutes. And since she takes her time with you, it usually runs over the "allotted" time.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Ihave had Dr. Rosenberg approx. 7 years. By far she is the"Best" G.P. that I have ever had. I have numerous problems (heart attacks x2, strokes x2, brain surgery x2, abdominal surgery, female major surgery 3x, and presently heading to operation #3 (again) in Brigham's and Women with very bad spinal surgery...Managed to catch pneumonia (2 kinds) eight weeks ago. Carry monoclonial gamaglobin and neurocardiogenic syncopy- the latter hitting me 4 weeks ago when I was trying to clean up my veggie garden. Standing going head first into the soil, smashing my glasses into my face. Nitro is a common thing I use 1 or 2x a week. I am not young- My first college degree was in physical education, x,x,x,and I'm having these problems. DR. R. very clearly explained to me what to take, when not to take, and possible cause, get to specialist. So far she has been correct..Most doctors just (blow you off)'''next victum $$$$$

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

The best doctor I have ever had. She recently left Riverbend. I miss her nad am searching for where she moved to. Please post if anyone knows!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

By far thee BEST Doctor I have EVER had. The first Doctor to correctly diagnose and treat my health problem. She will never rush you. She always takes her time and most importantly listens and respects you. Your health is her top priority.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

amount above is copay. She is marvelous!She is caring and very knowledgeable about my specific problem area.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

SHE GO ABOVE AND BEYONG, NEVER RUSHES, ALWAYS LISTENS, OFFERS HER OPINION BUT LETS YOU DECIDE. iF SHE IS NOT AS FAMILILAR AS SHE THINKS SHE WILL TELL YOU SHE WILL RESEARCH IT AND GET BACK TO YOU, AND DOES. SHE SAVED MY LIFE BY FINDING THE RIGHT PLACE TO GO FOR MY RARE CANCER.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

I found the doctor very aloof and biased in her opinions. She is not a doctor that includes a patient in their own care plan. Very condesending!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

I saw this Dr. for about 1 yr. She is not compasionate and is not interested in any sort of alternative medicine and is very rude when asked about alternatives. She also refused to run thyroid labs for me. If you want to be treated like a 12yr. old and not take an active part in your healthcare, then this is the Dr. for you. I found her VERY rude and condecending.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Naomi Rosenberg's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1987)