Ratings for Dr. Randy B. Ross

Personally, I did not care for Dr. Ross as my physician. i never felt that she had my best interest at heart and I hated the long waits in the waiting room. Sometimes I would wait more than 2 hours in the waiting room to see her.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Ross is great. She's an attentive, informative, caring, cautious GP. My mother sees her and referred me to her when I was looking for a new doctor. She makes sure she knows as much about her patients' medical history as she can and always sends you to the lab for blood work, EKG and more. I love that about her. She likes to stay informed about you and doesn't expect you to know what to ask her- she does the asking. Dr. Ross keeps great records because she can read her notes from the last appointment and ask you about anything that was discussed before (ex: my eczema). She also ensures that her female patients see their GYNs. I'm so glad to have her as my GP and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Ross' and we are extremely pleased with her service. She and her staff truly go the extra mile. I have grown extremely Fond of Dr. Ross because of her gentle, patient and kind spirit. I am a relatively young woman and I can honestly say that I can discuss anything, without embarrassment, with Dr. Ross. She maintains her professionalism, yet remains superbly approachable and welcoming.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Randy B. Ross's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)