Ratings for Dr. Jeremy E. Kaslow

I am so thankful to have found this dr. His staff is very knowledgeable and helpful and am looking forward to continued healing partnership with Dr Kaslow

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Kaslow is very knowledgeable and caring. He looks at the whole person to help diagnose and provide help for problematic health conditions. I feel lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

The staff is "guardedly courteous" but not what I would call genuinely warm. I think the staff is an "extension" of this doctor's personal style. He has a lot of knowledge about alternative medicine and could potentially be a great doctor if he could figure out how to make a genuine, personal, authentic connection with his patients. Until that happens, he'll never be a healer. With that in mind, I don't feel that the comparatively expensive charges are commensurate with what the patient gets out of the visit.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I went to Dr Kaslow after being mis diagnosed by other doctors. Not only did Dr Kaslow get to the problem but helped correct it. I was on my wits end. His office staff is very nice, from the moment I called to make my first appointments to getting labs done and special kits. All prices were explained before anything was done. I am not sure the other reviews here went to the same Dr Kaslow as I. If they had a problem it should have been brought up to the Doctor or office staff to resolve instead of making a neg reveiw.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Would not recommend. Poor communication, Dr. Kaslow puts his head in his laptop filled with data, very short visits and rarely speaks to you about what the hell is going on and astronomical fees that you don't find out about until AFTER they bill you. I finally started asking why I needed the tests and started to refuse some. The staff is mostly rude and ****y. Not a nice experience to deal with when coming back from a life threatening disease when you are looking for a caring doctor that has the skill to get you right again. This was DEFINITELY NOT the doctor for me. There are other better ones out there that care about more than the money and I hope ones that are more effective in their treatment of their patients. I never felt he really cared. Another strange thing. You can pay fro your bills with the doctor with a credit card, but you need to pay cash or send in a check if they order medications from their practice owned pharmacy for you. Why?

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

This doctor goes above and beyond the standard medical office visit. A friend and I both found that he had insight on problems we had seen other doctors for. It's not some magical thing--there's a process to it and you have to participate in the process.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

staff was rude. and doctor was very arrogant. also very expensive

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Very good, has a more natural holistic approach. Ever since I have been with him, 10 years, never sick, feel great.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

He is the worst Doctor I've ever been to. He never talks or even looks at you as he is too intent on writing his notes. He has very strange and unorthodox treatments and prescribes questionable suplements, which he sells from his own "pharmacy". I'm amazed that he is still allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Big problem with follow-up testing & misdiagnosis

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Jeremy E. Kaslow's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1984)