Ratings for Dr. Bradley D. Fullerton

Dr. Fullerton has helped my mom with her knee pain. It is shameful that insurance will not pay for prolo treatments, because they do work. After years of prescription drugs that did nothing for pain, these injections had my mom climbing stairs with no problem. Expensive surgery avoided, too. Dr. Fullerton is very nice and listens to my mom. He's very knowledgeable in alternative therapies and does his research into new possibilities. He works WITH my mom, not like some other doctors who patronize their patients as if they are not people with rights and choices to make about their OWN body.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Brad Fullerton is the brother of Cliff Fullerton who practices in Dallas. Brad specializes in rehab and pain managemnt. He is on the leading edge of a controversial therapy call PROLO. He utilizes a series of injections to promote localized inflamation in a damaged joint. In turn your body places layers of collegen as a healing mechanism from the inflamation. My experience here is with my knees. Insurance does not pay. I have had approximately a 70% decrease in pain and a corrsponding increase infunction. Beats the hell out of knee replacements.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Bradley D. Fullerton's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates