Ratings for Dr. Paul C. Drago

Best Doctor for Ear problems. Highly suggested to all!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Paul is a straight forward and lovely person! Solid counsel, countless clarifications! Incredible Care of patients! Highly suggested to all!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Paul C Drago is the reason i am able to listen to my family and friends. I was partly deaf by birth and at the age of 22 i heard about Dr Drago. After i visited him, i got to know that my problem is partially curable and so my treatment started. it is still going on but i am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

What i would like to say about Dr. Drago is that he can do miracles with the resources at his displosal. i had a few burn marks on my left shoulder and after around 7-8 sittings, the marks disappeared.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I don't know who better to treat my allergies than Dr. Drago. He's provided exemplary care and attention through my entire recovery from my sinus attacks.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Allergies were the definition of a life-ruiner. I could not tell you the many number of times it would interrupt me at the inopportune time. I am really grateful that Dr. Drago was able to help me get better from this.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I don't know how else to thank Dr. Drago. He was able to drastically improve my allergies and incorporate lifestyle changes to help my condition.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

It's been the best feeling to know I got a guy like Dr. Drago. His results have been achievable and reasonable ever since I looked to him for my nose job. Super happy with the work thus far.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Still owe my newly healthy way of life because of Dr. Drago. He genuinely provided concrete solutions for me to steadily improve from my allergies.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Throughout my journey with skin cancer, the absolute beginning to the great, amazing, tremendous news of seeing me get into remission from it, Dr. Drago has been there. I don't know how anyone could have provided the level of care that I got from him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015