Ratings for Dr. Daniel H. Hunt

I Highly recommend. He was there for me when I had an emergency and was in a lot of pain from an unpleasant area.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I saw 3 doctors before Dr. Hunt, all of which advertised painless laser procedures. This is not the place to discuss the inconveniences I experienced with the first 2. The 3rd doctor was considerate enough to explain that, in my case, surgery would be less time consuming and less expensive than lasers. Thus, he referred me to Dr. Hunt. I rate Dr. Hunt highly because (1) he has a competent staff that worked with my schedule and budget, and (2) he did an excellent job on my surgery. I had acquired extensive skin tags from past thrombosis caused by a traumatic vaginal birth. In the midst of surgery to remove said skin tags, Dr. Hunt noticed a hemroid that was not apparent until surgery. In order to avoid a future surgery and to deliver the result I wanted, he remove that too. I was grateful that he chose to do so because it saved me time and money, and I am now pleased with the end result. Moreover, he was exceedingly professional throughout my experience as his patient.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Excellent surgeon. Instills confidence in his patients with his experience and calm and confident attitude.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Daniel H. Hunt's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1999)

Allstate