Ratings for Dr. Mira Barman

knowledgeable, compassionate, well -informed, helpful, trustworthy, thorough, INTELLIGENT.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

She's great and so is Rose. Very approachable and easy to talk to about health problems.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Highly recommended. A very caring physician. Have been her patient for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I like Dr. Barman. I have been seeing her for the past 15 years. I rarely get sick so I don't go to see her often. when I do, she always listens and wrote down what I said and put it in the computer. so she has record. i like that. she is very organized. and referred me to specialist which I should be seeing .. she is good hub for your overall health. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I go to Dr. Barman as rarely as possible. Her go-to advice for everything is to take Advil or Ibuprofen, and she continuously checks Google while I talk to her. I can check Google myself at home, and taking Advil or Ibuprofen is useless for some problems so there is no point in going to see her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Barman is an amazing doctor who really takes the time to listen to your concerns. I've been a patient of hers for over 10 years and I am very grateful for the care, compassion, and excellent medical care she has provided. Dr. Barman will actually call you at home to check in and follow up on issues. She is hands-down the best family doctor you could ask for.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Barman is an wonderful doctor and my entire family loves her! My daughter was at Sick kids and was so scared and she said she wished Dr. Barman was here to take care of her. Dr. Barman is empathetic, does her research, follows up and really cares for her patients. For us, we are extremely happy with Dr. Barman.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Barman for abt 10yrs, maybe one of her first patients. She has grown in confidence since then. I find that she actively listens and never dismisses my concerns. She takes her time with you, you never feel rushed. She is always thoughtful about making you comfortable- e.g. the pap smear which I hate. She doesn't reprimand me or make me feel stupid although I have repeatedly failed to follow through on tests or taken medication. She has always referred me to excellent specialists and once, when I had a terrible specialist, she referred me to a 2nd one who was excellent.She follows through on my requests. I do find it odd that she googles things as we talk, but I don't expect her to remember everything. I think what she does is scan through the information to ensure she hasn't missed anything and I find that reassuring. I would do that as well if someone asked me a question. As for Rose, the receptionist, I think she is wonderful. She always finds a time for me.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

This was my first time seeing Dr. Barman. I thought she was amazing. She took the time to talk to me, really get to know me, and explain some things to me in detail. She was calm, and very well spoken. I found her very polite and empathetic when she needed to be. I have always been very nervous going to the doctor, but she managed to make me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I have been with Dr. Mira Barman for 10 years. I know she is an amazing family doctor! She is dedicated and has always followed up with personal calls to make sure me and and family are doing well after appointments.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011