Ratings for Dr. Michelle Suga Rak

I arrived for my appointment at 10:45 and was brought into the room. At 12:00 the nurse came in and told me that Dr. suga hadn't been there since 9 to do an emergency surgery (understandable, things happen). I go to rebook my appointment and they tell me I have to PAY $100 rebooking fee?! Excuse me? I am here at my appointment waiting for you but I have to pay?! No thanks! I was super understanding about her not being there but making me pay? No thanks! Am I wrong?!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I saw dr suga a few years back due to heavy prolonged periods with clots and bad cramps. During the consult I let it be known I hadn't had a pelvic exam or Pap in over 3 years. The mirena IUD was suggested. Prior to insertion she never did a pelvic exam/Pap or ultrasound. She stuck it in me (so painful) and sent me on my way. I barely made it home without passing out, I was in agony for 6 weeks before I got in for her to remove it. I cried and begged her to send me to a specialist for a hysterectomy. THANK GOD FOR DR VOCTORY! And that she referred me. When I met with him he did a pelvic exam and ultrasound which found my uterus had been prolapsed, laying backward and folded over itself! So no wonder the IUD hurt so bad! She could've punctured my uterus! This dr is either inknowledgable or negligent and LAZY!!! DO NOT GO TO HER! There are so many gyno's in the area and I'm positive anyone of them is way better and thorough and caring than she is. And her staff was slightly snobbish.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I had two surgeries from this crappy doctor. Both she screwed up. Thank god for the other doctor that took over to fix me internal bleeding she left me with. In 5 hours 2 surgeries. She not fit to be doing any kind of work on women not even to talk with them. Never let this doctor cut you open. I suffered for 3 years because of her. Stay very far away. To many other doctors that can help. Just not her. Save yourself from the lack of no knowledge she dont have, rude snobby attudute , most of all your life or your baby life. She sucks at her job...... I had to put one star she dont deserve it.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Suga was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and was great to speak with on a subject that many doctors tend to brush off.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

She is incompetent, she is not committed to her job at all! She is a disspointment. I lost my baby because she didn't do her job right, I blame her for having to say good- bye to my angel!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Worst experience ever. She's rude, condescending and doesn't care about her patients at all. She lied on my hospital records about the birth of my first child(which I didn't know until I requested and paid for them). She put us in danger and harmed me and my child. If there was ever a horror story to tell it would be this one. She was the absolute worst doctor I have ever come into contact with and takes pride in that and that alone. If there were a way to inflict the torture onto her that she has inflicted onto so many others, I promise with all my might I would do it. She's absolutely horrible and I honestly couldn't believe what she has put not only my family but other families I have talked to through. If you want a happy healthy pregnancy/delivery/anything DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN. I can only assume any good rating she received was from someone she told to write it. A drugged up homeless person with a rock and a hook for a hand could do a better job with a case of beer under his belt than she could after an extra 15 more years in school. How did she even get her licence? Someone should look into taking it away. Absolutely disgusting.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Can't say one bad thing about her! Second pregnancy with her and I love every visit.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

She has been my OB for my previous pregnancies. Thought she was kind but when I worked with her at the hospital, realized she is a horrible doctor to work with, she makes people feel so low about themselves. She makes people who works with her feel as if they are garbage.... Fellow coworkers say the same. She is terribly horrible. Well, in reality she doesn't pay them at all... It's our taxes! Her work shows incompetence... Always asking fellow doctors if what she is doing is right.... What kind of doctor is that?! She's unsure of what she is doing?!!!! Will never ever refer her to a friend ever at all. Sorry just being honest here.... Looking now for a better OB in the city!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

This is my third baby two iuds she is the only dr i would see

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Suga was an amazing OB. I was lucky enough to have her delivery my baby girl. She made having my first child such a great experience. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017