Windsor Regional Hospital - Metropolitan Campus

Hospital

Rate Windsor Regional Hospital - Metropolitan Campus

Ratings for Windsor Regional Hospital - Metropolitan Campus

Value

Dr. Chuk Nwaesei and Dr. Godfrey Bacheyie are untrustworthy. They feed you a lot of lies. They tell you that they are doing well when they are actually destroying them. I wish i never listen to so much nonsense from two quacks. Be informed of what these neonatal doctors actually do. They take the impossible and destroy them. They practice questionable medical ethics. They never save the impossible only destroy them and there families. They do not perform miracles but mess them up with growing, development and life long disabilities. They practice questionable medical ethics. I wish I never ended up in a unit with these two and never listens to there lies of how well they were doing, when in reality they were destroying them. I have no idea how they can tell a mother that they are doing well , when the only thing they are doing is destroying,I guess that is the miracle.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Value

Too few physicians, too few nurses and wait times are insane. The biggest problem is all of these uneducated people in Windsor and Essex county using the ER as a "walk in clinic" . Stop going to the ER for colds, coughs, diarrhea, my toe hurts, fever for 10 minutes (and I didn't try Tylenol or motrin), headaches, as well as all these people that show up with their chronic health problems... That's for your family doctor to deal with! Don't go to the ER for a pain medication prescription either! That's your family doctors job, (if you ran out, that's your fault, not the ER fault). Don't call an ambulance(911) for dumb things either, like my kid has a cold for 2 days, or a fever for 1 day. 911 is for chest pain, I can't breathe, I cut my leg off with a chain saw, I'm having a stroke! Nursing homes need to stop dumping there frail weak 98 year old patients off in the ER too, get those DNR forms up to date.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Value

Be careful of there neonatal doctors. They are doctors of a different breed. They practice questionable medical ethics and they try to save the impossible with devestating results which they never mention that to you. Make sure you inform yourself of what really goes on in these units. Dr.Godfrey Bacheyie and Dr. Chuck NWAESEI can tell you a lot of nonsense and destroy families and there love ones . When it comes to saving the impossible. They can not save them they leave them with devestating health issues and numerous other problems. They are good at telling you they are doing well when they are not. They are untrustworthy,divert realty, do not answer question directly, have arrogant attitudes and never save the impossible. They take on more than what they know and can handle instead moving someone with a situation that they are not capable of handling to a better hospital.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Value

This hospital was fairly pleasant. The facilities don't look the greatest and it's very cluttered, but the staff more than make up for it. I was there for 6 hours total. My son got drugged and had minor surgery in that time. I would definitely go here for my emergency medical needs.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Value

Staff was incredibly rude. Took 8 hours in the ER to see a doctor, who was in a frantic trying to get in and get out not even paying attention to what I had to say. Awful experience.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Value

If your a patient who is going in for day procedures, or for testing, it isnt to bad. The bad rating comes from your emergency department. Severely under staffed!!! Space is also an issue ( but I will not support the megahospital being put in a area that is in accessible to those who need it most)- as they had me a POST OP patient sitting in the ER for 7 hours, to only have a cocky irritated doctor, verbally assault me. I had not eaten or drank for two days, was still under the influence of the sedative, was bleeding- clearly I am not in my right mind. The doctor spoke at me not too me, explained nothing, proceeded to HURT me to "help me" while, talked to his nurse and said nothing to me - the patient. I will never go to the hospital again for treatment, surgery or anything else because of this. I would rather risk my life travelling to Leamington, Chatham even London- then step foot into that hospital. While administration and politicians are fighting over location- NO ONE IS FIGHTING TO IMPROVE PATIENT CARE. In order for this hospital rating to improve there has to be more put into patient care. After all that is what a hospital is for.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Value

I've called 3 times to pay an invoice.. first it was on a Saturday, then it was after 5pm, then I called and the "cashier" couldn't get to the phone. I didn't realize it took a brain surgeon to take down a credit card number.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Value

This is the dark pinhole for patients. Send them to try four clinic on prince road and they die. Definitely not a medical team that is for patients rights or dignity. The dishwashers and cleaning staff are the mentality of the so-called professionals. The Ministry needs to step in. Not acceptable medical care. Negligible Customer service is better at Tim Hortons

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Value

I personally like Met Hospital so much because of the amazing staff, the nurses work wonders here and I never once had a problem with them. Always be friendly and thank them for doing a great job, write an appreciation letter, it all goes a long way! The specialists give daily visits to always check up on you, they don't quickly assume problems and they really thouroly do an amazing job to insure you get the right treatment and experience needed. The Hospital impresses with their awesome janitor staff, they do a good job and always make the fisility a very presentable place. My advice for the public who has a stay at Met Hospital, never be afraid to talk with the staff if you ever need anything. That's what they're there for and they'll always make sure that they do their very best with getting you what you need to be comfortable during your stay. Even if it's to breifly talk to a nurse and get your mind off of things, but keep in mind that they're busy and they can't be held up for to long, but they do the best of their ability if you just need someone to talk with. I really apprciate Met Hospital, I've been there a quite a bit and have stayed to get better. I'm here in Met right now getting better, I just thought that a review would be a really nice and respectful way to show my appreciation! Thank you Met, for everything!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Value

I went for a mammogram. The front desk experience was great except for the redhead parked on the other side, staring me down and talking loudly to the blonde who slid her eyes sideways at me and continued talking. Waiting room before the procedure was comfortable except for again the loud talking. There was a man wheeling a big garbage receptacle which is disconcerting for a 'female' space. The nurse was really nice but she was distracted by someone talking about her shoes. I don't want to wait for your conversation when I'm embarrassed enough. The procedure was fine except when I was moved to another room, yet another conversation ensued. The things that need to be told to the patient before, are: Wear pants or you'll be put into 2 johnny shirts way too big. Also, don't wear deodorant. Please put it with the instructions that you get before you go in, of which there were none. Overall a decent experience but took too long and I felt uncomfortable because of the talking and the male.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Extremely arrogant non professional. He manipulates people and does not have bedside manner. Worst doctor ever!

Dr. Bradley Jasey

Dr. Bradley Jasey

Excellent Doctor .Compassionate. kind . Knowledgeable. Great personality

Dr. Roy Diklich

Dr. Roy Diklich

Latest Rating

Really an amazing doctor, so thorough, insightful and compassionate even in a very busy ER situation. I'm thankful he was assigned to my family member and grateful ... Read more

Dr. Shael Liebman

Dr. Shael Liebman

Latest Rating

Dr. Lien man performed bilateral mastectomy on me and not only did the surgery go well he was also very compassionate, helpful and patient with me. The best bedside... Read more

Dr. Michelle Suga Rak

Dr. Michelle Suga Rak

Latest Rating

Dr, suga was my gyno before getting pregnant and i loved her, continued through for my pregnancy and thought she was kind and a good doctor, fast forward after havin... Read more

Dr. Andrew Petrakos

Dr. Andrew Petrakos

Latest Rating

I had removal of breast tissue done by this surgeon in 2008. A benign biopsy was completed and it was decided that the tissue would be removed to be on the safe sid... Read more

Dr. Anthony Hammer

Dr. Anthony Hammer

Latest Rating

This guy is a joke. Go see Dr Farago for quality addiction care.

Dr. Victor Istasy

Dr. Victor Istasy

1 review

Latest Rating

In all my life I have never been treated more horribly by a doctor. This man (not doctor because in my opinion a doctor would never treat a patient as poorly as he ... Read more