Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Nardella

This place is all about the money first and foremost. Terrible!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I love this clinic. Dr. Nardella is intelligent, caring and a real go-getter. She has helped me feel my best in years and I can't thank her enough. Her rates are in line with other naturopaths. The difference she brings is superior experience and she doesn't like to waste time or money on things she thinks won't help. Two other naturopaths told me that I had lyme disease. Dr. Nardella was the only doctor to think outside the box. Hormones were my issue. Simple as that. I feel great!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

My experience at this clinic has been very poor. Dr. Nardella totally is like a car sales person. to her, how to best get the most cash from you is foremost. Patient care is at the bottom of the list. And you will find outrageous charges when compared to other naturopaths out there.

Submitted February 27, 2017

Working with Nardella Clinic has been an amazing experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Have been under Dr. Nardella's care for almost two years now. I was not expecting miracles by any stretch as my condition is complicated but I've been more than happy with the treatment, professionalism and knowledge Dr. Nardella provides.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Three generations of my family have been long term patients of Dr. Nardella. She has helped us with a variety of maladies, some minor and some major. She is a trusted resource for medical advice, and provides guidance on wellness and lifestyle that has enhanced our family's overall health. All the products and treatments that we've purchased at her clinic have demonstrated unparalleled efficacy. I would strong recommend the services of Dr. Nardella and her team.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Fantastic service, knowledgeable, up-to-date on the latest equipment and treatments available.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Nardella is fantastic. I've wasted lots of money on other doctors and naturopaths. None of them do anything for free. Her approach was thorough without at all being wasteful. Her knowledge and experience base is beyond impressive. Her support and medical expertise have provided me with the best health that I can remember. If you want professional and compentent service, I don't believe that you can find better.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I liked the clinic and the staff and I saw Dr Nardella several times, but I spent so much money there and never got an answer to anything. They also sell very expensive supplements. I spent thousands of $ doing everything she recommended and felt marginally better but after a while I stopped going because I felt she cared about the business and not so much about the patient.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

One of the few MDs without a 5/5 rating, you gotta ask why... I am very regretful to have spent the $250 initial consultation fees with her. I echo numerous reviews regarding her motivation of money which trumps the consideration of patients needs at times. I won't go into the specifics, but in spite of the positive facts (which I hope to point out to be objective) that 1) nice clinic; 2) friendly, seemingly professional reception; 3) Nardella was very pleasant in person, I quickly got a the eery sense that she was actually a cash grab as she was quick to respond to additional services/pricing with her clinic, but never responded to my inquiries regarding test results even though providing answers were part of the services paid for. Never going back. Beware.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016