Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Nardella

I saw Dr. Nardella extensively to help investigate some symptoms I had that were impacting my functioning. I’d seen other NDs before, but not in Calgary; she came highly recommend by a friend. I was shocked by her claim to be an expert in so many differing areas of medicine when she is simply a ND. This made me question her credibility but I tried to stay objective & give her a chance to see if she could be of help. I had numerous appointments, expensive investigations, what turned out to be unnecessary & invasive treatments, & took all of the recommended supplements she advised. She definitely was intense & determined to help me figure out what was going on. However it got to a point where it was simply ridiculous: I felt like she was diagnosing & treating me for things that were not valid. In the end, I realized her approach, over-diagnosing & diagnosing without having the pertinent education (you can’t be a fertility, digestive health, neurology, and genetics expert given her education - it’s absurd!!) was inducing anxiety, putting me at risk by prescribing unorthodox treatments & supplementation & truly wasting my time & money. My symptoms were eventually easily resolved by non-invasive & minimal lifestyle & dietary changes another ND I saw after Dr. Nardella, recommended. I learned there’s a reason sometimes MDs can’t find anything “wrong” with a patient: sometimes there isn’t anything or you’re experiencing symptoms that are normal for your age, genetics etc & can be alleviated by simple & smart modifications or treatments. This ND goes way overboard diagnosising & treating conditions that may not even be present!! On a good note, her staff was pleasant & organized & very helpful when needed.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr Nardella needs better staff. They clearly have training issues here. Why spend all this money to make sure your name comes up first on every google search?? We finally relented, only to receive no call back? By the way we left a message, with someone whose job I assume is to greet and take appointments, it was obvious her day was clearly interrupted by our call. Too bad. Never again. Yes I understand you are running a business but maybe just stick to the basics.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

This is the place everyone needs to be to get stuff done and get better! Doctor Nardella and Doctor Haggarty are excellent doctors. I've been going to the Nardella Clinic for a few months and just can't believe how much they can do. I'm better and everyone I meet at the clinic is so happy. Staff are super great too!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

DR JENNIFER NARDELLA is """"""AMAZING"""""""" I notice a lot of people complain about the $cost of visiting a NATUROPATH A regular DOCTOR will not even check the things the NATUROPATH will They are not allowed to do this because of the cost Is a few dollars not worth finding out the real cause of your health problems These same people complaining about the $ cost have no problem SPENDING 5.00 or 8.00 on a rediculous coffee or 100.00 on a meal that is worth only 10.00 They need to get their priorities in line

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Snake oil salesman. Write their own reviews and about money first. BEWARE!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

This place is all about the money first and foremost. Terrible!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I love this clinic. Dr. Nardella is intelligent, caring and a real go-getter. She has helped me feel my best in years and I can't thank her enough. Her rates are in line with other naturopaths. The difference she brings is superior experience and she doesn't like to waste time or money on things she thinks won't help. Two other naturopaths told me that I had lyme disease. Dr. Nardella was the only doctor to think outside the box. Hormones were my issue. Simple as that. I feel great!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

My experience at this clinic has been very poor. Dr. Nardella totally is like a car sales person. to her, how to best get the most cash from you is foremost. Patient care is at the bottom of the list. And you will find outrageous charges when compared to other naturopaths out there.

Submitted February 27, 2017

Working with Nardella Clinic has been an amazing experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Have been under Dr. Nardella's care for almost two years now. I was not expecting miracles by any stretch as my condition is complicated but I've been more than happy with the treatment, professionalism and knowledge Dr. Nardella provides.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016