Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Nardella

This is the place everyone needs to be to get stuff done and get better! Doctor Nardella and Doctor Haggarty are excellent doctors. I've been going to the Nardella Clinic for a few months and just can't believe how much they can do. I'm better and everyone I meet at the clinic is so happy. Staff are super great too!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

DR JENNIFER NARDELLA is """"""AMAZING"""""""" I notice a lot of people complain about the $cost of visiting a NATUROPATH A regular DOCTOR will not even check the things the NATUROPATH will They are not allowed to do this because of the cost Is a few dollars not worth finding out the real cause of your health problems These same people complaining about the $ cost have no problem SPENDING 5.00 or 8.00 on a rediculous coffee or 100.00 on a meal that is worth only 10.00 They need to get their priorities in line

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Snake oil salesman. Write their own reviews and about money first. BEWARE!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

This place is all about the money first and foremost. Terrible!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I love this clinic. Dr. Nardella is intelligent, caring and a real go-getter. She has helped me feel my best in years and I can't thank her enough. Her rates are in line with other naturopaths. The difference she brings is superior experience and she doesn't like to waste time or money on things she thinks won't help. Two other naturopaths told me that I had lyme disease. Dr. Nardella was the only doctor to think outside the box. Hormones were my issue. Simple as that. I feel great!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

My experience at this clinic has been very poor. Dr. Nardella totally is like a car sales person. to her, how to best get the most cash from you is foremost. Patient care is at the bottom of the list. And you will find outrageous charges when compared to other naturopaths out there.

Submitted February 27, 2017

Working with Nardella Clinic has been an amazing experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Have been under Dr. Nardella's care for almost two years now. I was not expecting miracles by any stretch as my condition is complicated but I've been more than happy with the treatment, professionalism and knowledge Dr. Nardella provides.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Three generations of my family have been long term patients of Dr. Nardella. She has helped us with a variety of maladies, some minor and some major. She is a trusted resource for medical advice, and provides guidance on wellness and lifestyle that has enhanced our family's overall health. All the products and treatments that we've purchased at her clinic have demonstrated unparalleled efficacy. I would strong recommend the services of Dr. Nardella and her team.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Fantastic service, knowledgeable, up-to-date on the latest equipment and treatments available.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016