You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Nardella

Very bad service. Dr. Nardella wasn't pleasant at all and did not even explained the treatment I was gonna get. Moreover she was not interested in talking to me as a pt. terrible experience

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

The level of professionalism demonstrated by Dr. Nardella and her staff is world class. I am comparing her to other prestigious facilities and doctors around the world that I have seen, and she is the one that dialed right into the issues. I wasn't in a spot in my health where I had any choice but follow all of her recommendations. Thank God that I did. What was overlooked in the past by others, was the first thing that she investigated. No one else made the connection between my symptoms and celiac disease. Now with her help I have closed this horrible chapter of my life.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Nardella is focused, intuitive, intelligent and caring. Unlike my GP and the many high-end clinics in the U.S., she dialed into my condition right away. Within 4 weeks I had the results that I needed. I couldn't believe a simple gut infection could have been so debilitating to my whole body. With Dr. Nardella's help in using the right testing and treatment I have my old life back.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I saw Dr. Nardella for worsening fatigue and pain sydromes. Neither my rheumatologist or GP were making progress at the time. I just kept getting worse. Dr. Nardella was able to run the correct lab test right away. In about 6 weeks I was feeling 50% better. Now I feel 80% better. I don't think that I could have done it without her help. She cares and she gets things done for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Due to my prolonged illness I have seen many doctors. Not one did for me what Dr. Nardella has done. A year ago I couldn't imagine being as healthy as I feel now. She is truly professional and committed to her patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

The entire experience at this clinic was poor. Reception quoted incorrect lab fees, lab techs were drawing for tests that I did not need/nor was booked in for. Turned out the doctor needed other testing done, not what she recommended originally. Felt very taken advantage of.

Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Nardella is a very professional doctor and has a scientific approach to naturopathy. She has been very understanding of my problems and dedicated to finding a solution, going the extra mile to help me with my health issues. I can recommend her wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr Nardella has been my doctor for nearly a decade. Throughout that time she has always been caring, knowledgable and thorough. She is always learning new things to offer her patients the best care available. I would recommend her to anyone who is seeking medical care that identifies the underlying cause, and addresses all components of ones health in order to get the best results.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Nardella is a total cash grab. The initial consultation costed 260, from there it was determined i come back the following week for blood tests.. after they have taken the blood draw the receptionist informs me the cost is $992. for the blood work to be done. That kind of information would be helpful before you take someone's blood. 3 weeks following the blood work i received a call from the clinic that unfortunately they did not have all the blood needed for the tests, and i needed to come back for more blood work, but not to worry there was no cost (ya you would imagine not). I finally received my results for the blood work, and this is 7 after my initial consultation. i went to the clinic for a 10 min appointment where i received the results, and then got the pleasant charge of $120 to accompany that... do not waste your time or money

Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Nardella's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very bad service. Dr. Nardella wasn't pleasant at all and did not even explained the treatment I was gonna get. Moreover she was not interested in talking to me..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The level of professionalism demonstrated by Dr. Nardella and her staff is world class. I am comparing her to other prestigious facilities and doctors around t..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nardella is simply the best Lyme doc I have visited. I really feel taken care of. "

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nardella is focused, intuitive, intelligent and caring. Unlike my GP and the many high-end clinics in the U.S., she dialed into my condition right away. W..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Nardella for worsening fatigue and pain sydromes. Neither my rheumatologist or GP were making progress at the time. I just kept getting worse. Dr. ..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "They charge $100 for being 15 minutes late for an apt. I called to say I was late because of traffic issues. They said I had 15 minutes to get there, but sti..."

December 9, 2014