You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Nardella

I’ve been seeing Dr. Nardella for over 8 years. I’ve been living most of my adult life with chronic stomach and digestive problems. I’ve had every test conducted that was possible through my regular GP and GI specialist. Even after these tests, everything looked fine; they couldn’t pinpoint the problem. I went to Dr. Nardella and after some testing, determined that I had a gut infection. She put me on a treatment plan which solved the immediate problem. Through Dr. Nardella, I know what my stomach/digestive tract is susceptible to and now I have the tools and knowledge to manage it long-term. The clinic also offers a multitude of services including the various dermatology/medical aesthetic services and products. The products are wonderful and the aesthetic services have produced fantastic results. I have also come to Dr. Nardella for my two boys for a variety of things eg. allergy testing, hyperbaric chamber when one of my kids suffered a concussion. Dr. Nardella and her staff are knowledgeable, professional , and always willing to help. I highly recommend her and will continue to see her for my family’s health care needs.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Nardella is extremely knowledgeable and works with her patients to find solutions for hard to treat problems that others can't address, especially chronic problems. She will go above and beyond to help patients get back to optimum health. Additionally the Nardella clinic offers many services that no other clinic in Calgary has. Personally I went for ozone therapy and have found the benefits to be numerous and was surprised at all of the additional services offered at the Nardella Clinic. The other staff members have been great and very helpful. I feel very grateful to have found Dr. Nardella.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Nardella is unique in combining true compassion with a determined and intelligent approach to resolving complex health issues. Like many in my position, I had given up all hope. If I hadn't by chance over heard a conversation mentioning her name and taking the initiative to see, I would have regretted it the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Just a big THANKS Dr. Nardella. You've helped so much!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Nardella and her staff have been very helpful in treating my family for a multitude of issues over the years. I will continue to seek her counsel for many more years to come. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Nardella and her clinic has been an amazing place to heal and receive care not offered anywhere else in Calgary. The staff are great and the different modalities such as the HBOT, IV Therapy and adjunctive therapies such as chiro and massage are all under one roof. Her experience with Lyme, inflammation and how the body works has been very beneficial for me, to live an amazing and healthy life.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Nardella was very helpful for me. I came to the clinic after a long exhausting search, from one doctor to another. Finally, I came across her website and booked an appointment. I had multiple things going on but had never suspected they could be connected. She went through everything with me and suggested we do some testing to confirm. The tests came back and she explained them in detail to me in terms of what they meant and how we could go about treating me. I'm now on the road to recovery after years of thinking that my life was over.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Very bad service. Dr. Nardella wasn't pleasant at all and did not even explained the treatment I was gonna get. Moreover she was not interested in talking to me as a pt. terrible experience

Submitted January 26, 2016

The level of professionalism demonstrated by Dr. Nardella and her staff is world class. I am comparing her to other prestigious facilities and doctors around the world that I have seen, and she is the one that dialed right into the issues. I wasn't in a spot in my health where I had any choice but follow all of her recommendations. Thank God that I did. What was overlooked in the past by others, was the first thing that she investigated. No one else made the connection between my symptoms and celiac disease. Now with her help I have closed this horrible chapter of my life.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Jennifer Nardella's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’ve been seeing Dr. Nardella for over 8 years. I’ve been living most of my adult life with chronic stomach and digestive problems. I’ve had every test conducte..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nardella is extremely knowledgeable and works with her patients to find solutions for hard to treat problems that others can't address, especially chronic p..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nardella is unique in combining true compassion with a determined and intelligent approach to resolving complex health issues. Like many in my position, I ..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just a big THANKS Dr. Nardella. You've helped so much!"

March 20, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nardella and her staff have been very helpful in treating my family for a multitude of issues over the years. I will continue to seek her counsel for many m..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nardella and her clinic has been an amazing place to heal and receive care not offered anywhere else in Calgary. The staff are great and the different moda..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nardella was very helpful for me. I came to the clinic after a long exhausting search, from one doctor to another. Finally, I came across her website and boo..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very bad service. Dr. Nardella wasn't pleasant at all and did not even explained the treatment I was gonna get. Moreover she was not interested in talking to me..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The level of professionalism demonstrated by Dr. Nardella and her staff is world class. I am comparing her to other prestigious facilities and doctors around t..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nardella is simply the best Lyme doc I have visited. I really feel taken care of. "

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nardella is focused, intuitive, intelligent and caring. Unlike my GP and the many high-end clinics in the U.S., she dialed into my condition right away. W..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Nardella for worsening fatigue and pain sydromes. Neither my rheumatologist or GP were making progress at the time. I just kept getting worse. Dr. ..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "They charge $100 for being 15 minutes late for an apt. I called to say I was late because of traffic issues. They said I had 15 minutes to get there, but sti..."

December 9, 2014