Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Nardella

Three generations of my family have been long term patients of Dr. Nardella. She has helped us with a variety of maladies, some minor and some major. She is a trusted resource for medical advice, and provides guidance on wellness and lifestyle that has enhanced our family's overall health. All the products and treatments that we've purchased at her clinic have demonstrated unparalleled efficacy. I would strong recommend the services of Dr. Nardella and her team.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Fantastic service, knowledgeable, up-to-date on the latest equipment and treatments available.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Nardella is fantastic. I've wasted lots of money on other doctors and naturopaths. None of them do anything for free. Her approach was thorough without at all being wasteful. Her knowledge and experience base is beyond impressive. Her support and medical expertise have provided me with the best health that I can remember. If you want professional and compentent service, I don't believe that you can find better.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I liked the clinic and the staff and I saw Dr Nardella several times, but I spent so much money there and never got an answer to anything. They also sell very expensive supplements. I spent thousands of $ doing everything she recommended and felt marginally better but after a while I stopped going because I felt she cared about the business and not so much about the patient.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

One of the few MDs without a 5/5 rating, you gotta ask why... I am very regretful to have spent the $250 initial consultation fees with her. I echo numerous reviews regarding her motivation of money which trumps the consideration of patients needs at times. I won't go into the specifics, but in spite of the positive facts (which I hope to point out to be objective) that 1) nice clinic; 2) friendly, seemingly professional reception; 3) Nardella was very pleasant in person, I quickly got a the eery sense that she was actually a cash grab as she was quick to respond to additional services/pricing with her clinic, but never responded to my inquiries regarding test results even though providing answers were part of the services paid for. Never going back. Beware.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I’ve been seeing Dr. Nardella for over 8 years. I’ve been living most of my adult life with chronic stomach and digestive problems. I’ve had every test conducted that was possible through my regular GP and GI specialist. Even after these tests, everything looked fine; they couldn’t pinpoint the problem. I went to Dr. Nardella and after some testing, determined that I had a gut infection. She put me on a treatment plan which solved the immediate problem. Through Dr. Nardella, I know what my stomach/digestive tract is susceptible to and now I have the tools and knowledge to manage it long-term. The clinic also offers a multitude of services including the various dermatology/medical aesthetic services and products. The products are wonderful and the aesthetic services have produced fantastic results. I have also come to Dr. Nardella for my two boys for a variety of things eg. allergy testing, hyperbaric chamber when one of my kids suffered a concussion. Dr. Nardella and her staff are knowledgeable, professional , and always willing to help. I highly recommend her and will continue to see her for my family’s health care needs.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Nardella is extremely knowledgeable and works with her patients to find solutions for hard to treat problems that others can't address, especially chronic problems. She will go above and beyond to help patients get back to optimum health. Additionally the Nardella clinic offers many services that no other clinic in Calgary has. Personally I went for ozone therapy and have found the benefits to be numerous and was surprised at all of the additional services offered at the Nardella Clinic. The other staff members have been great and very helpful. I feel very grateful to have found Dr. Nardella.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Nardella is unique in combining true compassion with a determined and intelligent approach to resolving complex health issues. Like many in my position, I had given up all hope. If I hadn't by chance over heard a conversation mentioning her name and taking the initiative to see, I would have regretted it the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Just a big THANKS Dr. Nardella. You've helped so much!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Nardella and her staff have been very helpful in treating my family for a multitude of issues over the years. I will continue to seek her counsel for many more years to come. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016