Ratings for Dr. Debra Straub

I love ya deb I hope our on if I ever come in and can't speak for myself :-) Tanya mcintyre

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Straub specializes in emergency care - thank god - she is by far the best emergency doctor in Pictou County probably NS - she saved my husbands life and my great aunts life as well, I like so many others below - am completely relieved if I happen to end up at the emergency.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Straub is the tops. I look for her every time I am in because I know I will get great care

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I've know Debra for a very long time and I'm always relieved and overjoyed when I find out that, after sitting six hours in a waiting room, I get to see her and have her look after me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Straub is, by far, the best physician we have in Pictou County. In fact, she is the ONLY one I trust at the Aberdeen Hospital. She takes the time to listen and her bedside manner is second to none. She diagnosed me with serious infection that required a week long IV antibiotic treatment when two other ER doctors there diagnosed me with the flu even though I argued that I did NOT have symptoms of the flu. I only wish I could have her as my primary family physician. Thank you, Dr. Straub!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

The best and everyone wants her for their family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Straub is the finest ER doctor we have . She CARES and she LISTENS to her patients .She is a true professional .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I had Dr Straub as an emergency room doctor and I couldn't be more pleased! She is kind and compassionate and very helpful, she listened to me and treated me with respect. She took me seriously, I was there for pain medication due to a chronic pain condition, alot of doctors only give tylonal 3 and send you home to suffer. She is simply an amazing doctor, the only down side is she doesn't have a practice she only works the emerge now, I would love to have her as a family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Very good Doctor overall.One of the best at this ER.She was very helpfull with my problum

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

went out of her way to give assistance when Ihad severe back pain in emergency. Sewed up cut off finger like the pro she is no scars. kind and caring like the rest of her family.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011