Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Bothe

Dr. Bothe has been treating me for Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain Syndrome for almost 16 years. After a serious accident in 1993, I spent more than a year going from doctor to doctor, having X-rays, cat scans, MRIs and nerve conduction tests — only to be told there was nothing wrong with me. Dr. Bothe was the first MD to treat me with respect and compassion and to finally identify my problem. He is knowledgeable, professional and cares about his patients. In fact, he has been given a national "Patient's Choice" award for the last two years in a row. More importantly, he takes the time to explain what is wrong with you in language that you can understand. I highly recommend Dr. Bothe and his staff to anyone who is unfortunate enough to require his services.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr Bothe is the Greatest physician I have met in the specialty of pain management. He really understands what the patient is dealing with. He helps those who are really in need and dealing with the nightmare of chronic pain. He is a beautful person as well.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Brian M. Bothe's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med