Ratings for Dr. Peter Findlay

Has been my Docter since he started his practice and as far as i am concerned he has kept me healthy for over 25 years

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Receptionist always seems mad and seems annoyed always

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

He has been my doctor since I was a small child. Now in my 20's it's great to have him after all these years.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

He is simply the BEST! He really cares and it is genuine. He was born to be a doctor!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Findlay is an awesome Dr. He knows what he is doing! The staff is great and front desk receptionist Dawn has always done her best to help my family get an appointment when we needed one. I don't know how anyone could say a bad thing about him or his staff. Worth the wait to see him. Thanks Dr.findlay and staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Findlay is very unprofessional. Never on time. He is very rude and uses profane language. I would never bring my family in to see him. He should not be practicing medicine with his poor attitude.

Submitted April 27, 2015

Doctor great,seems genuinely interested in me as a person. The girl at front desk, nasty. i thought maybe she was having a bad day, but after repeated visits its just who she is. Shame for such a pretty girl.

Submitted April 20, 2015

I am a 52 year old male and Dr. Findlay has been my doctor for the past 25 years. I couldn't imagine a better family doctor exists! He takes a very personal interest in every aspect and explains things extremely well.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Findlay has been my doctor since he took over the practice from Dr. Fowler. He is a fantastic doctor! He is both caring and intelligent, he will hear you out and is always right on the money with his diagnosis. I'm younger than he is, so whenever he eventually retires I don't know what I'll do. I can't imagine having anyone else as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

We were very fortunate he accepted us as patients many years ago. In fact when we moved further away then he relocated his office further away we would drive the 80 km one way to see him. He always asks how other family members are no matter which family member he is treating. His diagnoses and treatments are always right on!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014