Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Panaro

Always great to see Dr. Panaro. He has been my doctor for years. He always listens to me and helps me manage the pain in my lower back that I will have to unfortunately live with forever. One of the best doctors I've ever been to. I am moving to Vermont next year and will be sad to switch doctors.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Panaro is a brilliant physiatrist. He helped me get rid of some radiating pain in my neck that I could not get rid of for years. I went to all different doctors in the area and no one helped. I have recommended him to my family.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I give Dr. Panaro 5 stars. He is a very professional and doctor that listens good. He takes your concerns seriously and addresses them all of the time. He makes recommendations for treatments that help manage your pain. If for any reason the treatments do not help he encourages you to try different procedures so that one can be found that will help. I like how Dr. Panaro goes through many options to take care of my personal medical problems. I recommend you give his practice a try if you are someone like me who needs help managing pain. Good doctors are hard to find and he is a good one.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Waited a long time, even with an appointment. But I found Dr. Panaro to be thorough and a good listener. His personality was kind and compassionate. I enjoyed my experience.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I trust Dr. Panaro with my life! From the moment I made my first appointment with him and met him more than two years ago. He is a professional that really cares about his patents and has a lot of experience. He guided me through different treatments hoping that one of them would take away enough pain for me to live my life comfortably.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Panaro is the ONLY doctor who truly cares and has listened to all of my pain problems. I've seen many other doctors that just consider their specialty, while Dr Panaro sees the whole picture with me and as a person with many medical issues that interact with each other. I have recommended him to my sister and I plan on recommending him to friends. Thank you Dr. Panaro for all your help and being a caring person and wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I was a long time patient of Dr Panaro's. I would drive 2 hours for my appointments with him, but he is worth it. I had to stop going Dr. Panaro because I moved to the west coast, and I have not been able to find another doctor out here that is as good as Dr Panaro. If you have back problems he is the guy to see.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I am giving Dr Panaro five stars. His staff is great and he is very friendly and informative. I am feeling better, the treatment plan will take a little bit longer than I had hoped, but I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Panaro is an amazing doctor. I am feeling a little bit better so far. I am very optimistic for more improvement as I progress through his recommended treatments. I am recommending him to my brother

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr Panaro is a great doctor. He always listens to my problems and explains his strategy to relieve tmy pain. Dr. Panaro has helped restore my quality of life. I am moving next year but I will be driving 2 hours to see him. He and his staff are great, I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Nicholas Panaro's Credentials

• Hebrew

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1992)

Oxford