Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Panaro

Dr. Panaro is a great doctor. Yes, it is difficult to get an appointment or reschedule , but overall Dr. Panaro is wonderful. I moved here from Denver almost six months ago and Dr Panaro took over where my pain doctor in Denver left off. Everyone from the doctors to the receptionists have been very nice, my records were transferred over very quickly.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Best doctor I've seen in a while. Dr Panaro is one of the most compassionate doctors I've met. It took a while to get an appointment his office is very busy, but he is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Best doctor ever he helped me with all my problems

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Panaro didnt like something I said or how I answered him and he said if I say that again he will throw me out of his office. He then went on to say that "when I get a stroke" don't call him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr Panaro was the worst doctor I ever went to. He was uninterested, intimidating and treated me very poorly. I could not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

What can I say about Mr Panaro I choose not to call him doctor it took me. 6 weeks to get an appointment. I drove to Carmel from Newburgh for a 7 am slot. Got up at 5 am.... He cared more about the fact that I am a smoker than my knee issue...(sorry for my choices) told me I have a bum leg accept it and move on.... REALLY SERIOUSLY REALLY! If I were on my death bed and he was the only one that could save me my words to him would be get the BLANK away from me.... Really find another pain guy!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Be prepared to wait long after your appointment to see HIM ( if your lucky) - however, most likely you will only see his physician's assistant. Sometimes the staff will even schedule an appointment for you when he is not even scheduled to be in the office! Then they will tell you this after they've checked you in and you've been waiting an hour to be his first appointment of the day. Figure that one out! I have to wonder though, if it is the staff or the doctors that make this such a poorly run operation.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

He is the most unethical doctor I have ever met.. he treated me like crap! He set me up for a procedure with an IV and everything and then cancelled it.. what doctor does something like that.. not a nice person at all. Please be careful with him.

Submitted October 28, 2009

I rated him the way I did because I just found him for me to be rude and probably the worse person I have ever come across with bedside manners..

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Nicholas Panaro's Credentials

• Hebrew

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1992)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America