Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kaplan

His new practice is awesome! He spent a lot of time with me at my initial visit and thoroughly explained everything to me. Much easier to get an appointment. His office staff is very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Very rude and does not care if other factor are involved with you injuries. Also told me that my chiropractor and pain management doctor didn't know what they were doing and the procedures they were doing we're a waste of time and ineffective... Then I come to find out that those procedures he said were useless, he now claimes he's an expert at and speaks poorly about my doctor, who has been doing those procedures long before him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr is extremely rude, does not listen to patient needs and concerns. Makes you feel very uncomfortable and does not show a caring attitude toward his patients. Strongly recommend going to a different doctor that cares about his patients and not just another number for his pocket. Also the sidewalks to enter are very slippery and they do not care if you fall while entering the building.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr Kaplan is an excellent practioner. I appreciate his experience in knowing how to diagnose and treat me.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr Kaplan took no time to discuss my issues. Was preoccupied during all of my visits, and did not seem to value anything I had to say

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

By far the worst bedside manor that I have ever encountered. His lack of compassion was startling. Does not explain procedures before implementing them.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Didn't adivse what an EMG was - being a Belonephobia fear of needles paitent. Overall a VERY traumatic experiance - Use caution with his lack of a good bed side manner, lack understanding and compasssion.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Kaplan is extraordinary. First, he listens--truly listens--to what my problem had been. He took his time and gave me ample opportunity to explain my pain history, and asked questions that truly responded to my complaints. My pain has gone away, I know understand what causes it and know how to handle it. And he's a warm, caring, and very smart individual.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr. Leonard Kaplan's Credentials

• Italian

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp