Dr. Volodko Bakowsky

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Volodko Bakowsky

Dr. Volodko Bakowsky's Ratings

I have been patient of Dr. Bakowsky's for 16 yrs. I really don't know where I would be today without him. He is an amazing physician and treats me with kindness and keeps my RA very manageable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Makes you feel like you matter, has been going above and beyond to help solve my health issues. knowing travelling can be an issue he keeps in touch by phone. straight forward and understanding. one of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Caring and kind doctor. He is always working hard to find out the source of one's pain. He allows a person to be a person and not just a patient. He works with you so that you feel heard and cared for....he is amazing. I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I am so please to have been seen my this doctor,Just can't believe how much better I feel in only a short time .Easy to talk to and never makes you feel rush or unimportant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845803].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 23, 2015

I had the pleasure of being referred to Dr. Bakowsky a year ago. After 20+ years dealing with RA. He was kind and gentle but most of all he listened and treated me and not the disease. Now one year later, I feel better than I have for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Doctor Bakowsky is one of the kindest and concerned Doctors I have ever known...he really cares about his patients and I always feel grateful to have him. Thank you for always being so wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Bakowsky is warm hearted and caring. He has a great deal of knowledge. The kind of doctor that has one foot always on the earth. Open to what his patient believes...he works with you! I always feel great leaving his office. He has a way about him that makes me feel grateful that he is my doctor. Thank you for having me as a patient Dr. Bakowsky!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

One of the worst doctors I've seen. Dismissive and inappropriate bedside manner, laughed at pretty much everything I said. No follow-up appointment to review results of tests. Had to call myself to find out information on my diagnosis. Nurses and secretaries not much better. For a chronic pain unit, this is unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1284959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

He was helpful and kind, even though I went to him for a vascular problem...he didn't pick up the blood supply in my leg had shut off. I not only lost my hip, but I almost lost my leg as well. His secretary was a negative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I had a medical condition no one could diagnose at the time, until I met Dr. Bakowsky. He is amazing, knowledgeable, helpful, punctual from my experience. I had an experience with a health issue travelling to Switzerland, which he was there for me as well, dicussions with drs in Zurich by phone. Nova Scotia is very fortunate to have Dr. Bakowsky. Thank you again for all you did for me and continue to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284956].votes_count ]]