Ratings for Dr. Cara D. Riddle

I finally reached a point where I will definitely be looking for a new dr. The staff is usually rude and i always feel like I'm bothering them. Dr Riddle is very busy and I ususally see the nurse if I need to come in for something other than a scheduled physical. I don't feel like my concerns are taken seriously and follow up visits never address previous visits.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I've been with Dr Riddle for two years now, it took me awhile to find her. She is attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable. I like her professionalism and have had no problems with call backs or refills. She refers me out when she thinks it will help or if the medical problem she is treating has more of an issue. She has not steered me wrong. In fact she has helped considerably. Remember that YOU are responsible for your healthcare. A doctor assists you in finding the appropriate methods that will relieve your medical issues.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Unfortunately I have changed my opinion on this doctor since I first began to see her in 2009. She does not return phone calls or even respond to letters addressed to her with patient concerns. She will not refill medications unless you are seen in the office every 3 months. With the cost of health care these days, who can afford that? Will be changing doctors.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Riddle is my new doctor. Very pleased. She gave me the best physical exam I have ever had in CT. She is thorough, listens to my concerns and I trust her completely.I like the idea of "extended hours". Our other physician was only available 8-5 during the week and did not make any exception for something that came up quickly like a severe sinus infection with pain. The records in the office are computerized and she adds information direction into my chart prior to the end of the visit. In this day and age, computerized records are necessary.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Riddle is great - but she is toooo busy.... can't see patients on time or return calls in a timely manner...it's too bad,because she knows her stuff.....

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

I'm always satisfied when I go to see her. She is smart and professional, easy to talk to. Right now I have no interest in switching doctors, normally i find them odd in a creepy way. Anyway, she isn't at all. Only downside is one rude-ish secretary (the other one is super nice), and that she has been running late pretty consistently lately. I see her at the Glastonbury office.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Finally fired old PCP after too many years of making excuses for him and his office staff. I searched through 432 internists on vitals.com until I found Dr. Riddle. I found her to be warm, empathetic, reassuring and very knowledgeable. Office fit me in the day before I was scheduled for surgery! As a healthcare practitioner myself,I am not a bargain for a patient. Dr. Riddle and her staff made a great first impression. I am so relieved to have a responsible and accountable PCP now. Much better ratings on other web sites. Yes, she has only been in practice a few years but she is UTD on the latest meds and treatments and also is very proactive when it comes to preventive care. I think she's great! Gayle A.P.R.N.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

First visit. She is a young doctor. Unfortunately I did not find the visit helpful. Switching doctors.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

First visit, was not impressed. For me I didn't like how she went on the internet to find an answer to a question I had. She was nice though and was honestly trying to help.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I was very pleased with Dr. Riddle's level of knowledge, thoroughness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Cara D. Riddle's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2004)