Ratings for Dr. Everette B. Thombs

First impression that they need to hire someone to clean the office including floors, etc. It would improve the office business to get a new receptionist she is mean and cruel to sick and nonsick. I go for well visits because I'm blessed with my health but she is down right mean women. Dr. Thombs is excellent just as the rest of the staff but this woman at the desk cares more about sales people that are selling medicine than she does the patient and I hate to be mean myself but if I wasn't coming and the other patients were not either she would not have a job. Ooops my husband just told me she is Mrs. Thombs I guess she would have a job ssorry Doctor but you have a good staff but a mean wife. I have three friends that want to come be a patient and she will not give them appointments. You need to let her stay at home and talk to her daughter I waited over 15 minutes to get my next appointment and pay because she was laughing with her dauter while I stood up at the desk. Very rude.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

The best Dr. in Kings mountain but agree the waiting time is to long! The staff is great except the receptionist/wife. I love Dr Thombs, Terri, Kim and Venessa!!! to the other lady THEY HAVE THE AIR CONDITIONER FIXED.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Thombs seems to be a competent doctor for the elderly. His biggest drawback is he can't seem to balance his patient workload. Be prepared to wait two hours plus for any visit. It is terrible for his older patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Thombs is a great doctor. They only parts i hate about visting him is the receptionist she is a rude and mean lady. Also it is always hot in there. Nurse Thomas was awesome.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Everette B. Thombs's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med