Ratings for Dr. Hana J. Clements

Since coming on to Medicare in February 2012 I have been seeing Dr Clements. My insurance company is supposed to supply my glucose meter and diabetic supplies. It is now June and so far no luck securing this. They keep saying I do not qualify. Finally I got paperwork that could solve this problem. I called the office to ask if I could come in to have her sign the document and I could go mail it in. I was told I could drop it off . After fighting for nearly 4 months to get this paperwork I am reluctant to let this paper out of my sight. I am afraid they will put it aside and forget it. I cannot afford diabetic supplies on Social Security. I have already gone without for 4 months.Enough is enough and when open enrollment comes I will be changing Dr's and insurance companies. Dr clement and staff seem not to care about this. Never on time for appointments. I usually have to wait over an hour to get in to see her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I had a 2:30pm appointment today with Dr. Clements. I only go to her because she replaced the doctor I used to go to. I arrived at the office at 2:18pm & told the receptionist that I have a tight schedule (needed to get back to work in a reasonable time) only to find out that she was not there yet & there were already people waiting. This doctor does not know the meaning of the word "appointment". She is constantly over 1-2 hours behind schedule/ late which is extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Hana J. Clements's Credentials

• Mararykova Univ/Je Purkyne, Fac Med, Brno, Czechoslovakia (Grad. 1990)